FLM films - My Webpage

2004-02-15 01:28:45-06:00 - What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (~tammy~ <tammychelle@cox.net>)

Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it. Would truly suck if neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled. I really don't care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes. I would like it more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them anyways. I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered questions in this short of time. I mean that is alot to cover, and with all the stuff that is happened what is explained may not be enough to satisfy most. Well me...I just hope the ending is a good send off and not something that leaves us hanging.

2004-02-15 12:17:48-05:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (gmm <gmm@yahoo.com>)

In article <NcFXb.90244$ay1.86015@okepread05>, tammychelle@cox.net says... > Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has > been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it. Would truly suck if > neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled. I really don't > care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes. I would like it > more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them anyways. > I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered questions > in this short of time. I mean that is alot to cover, and with all the stuff > that is happened what is explained may not be enough to satisfy most. Well > me...I just hope the ending is a good send off and not something that leaves > us hanging. > > > I guess the prophecy really translates to "the vampire with a soul will live again, just not on the WB." the language the prophecy is written in, probably doesn't have the letters "W" and "B" in it so it was a little ambiguous and difficult to translate completely.

2004-02-15 18:42:57+00:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Styvaen <abuse@yahoo.com>)

Kas wrote: > "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message > news:NcFXb.90244$ay1.86015@okepread05... >> Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has >> been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it.ᅵᅵWouldᅵtrulyᅵsuck > if >> neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled.ᅵᅵIᅵreally > don't >> care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes.ᅵᅵIᅵwouldᅵlike >> it more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them > anyways. >> I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered > questions >> in this short of time. > <small snip> > > I'd like to see SMG in there, Angel did start on Buffy, it'd be nice to > see her in the final episode or two (and yes, buffy/angel shipper here > something along those lines would be great as well, but unlikely :P). > Would like to see Cordy there as well, she has been in the show right from > the start apart from this season, she deserves to be part of the final > episodes, and her fans deserve to see her there (Why do i get the feeling > its not going to happen though?) > I agree about the prophecy though, if this really is the last season of > Angel thats definatly something that has to be wrapped up considering how > much it has been discussed throughout the show. Hmm how about. Spike: I am alive I can feel my heart beating. This is bloody brilliant! Angel: Bugger! Nice way to go out I think. Styvaen.

2004-02-15 22:30:44+10:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Kas <nykara>)

"~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message news:NcFXb.90244$ay1.86015@okepread05... > Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has > been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it. Would truly suck if > neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled. I really don't > care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes. I would like it > more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them anyways. > I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered questions > in this short of time. <small snip> I'd like to see SMG in there, Angel did start on Buffy, it'd be nice to see her in the final episode or two (and yes, buffy/angel shipper here something along those lines would be great as well, but unlikely :P). Would like to see Cordy there as well, she has been in the show right from the start apart from this season, she deserves to be part of the final episodes, and her fans deserve to see her there (Why do i get the feeling its not going to happen though?) I agree about the prophecy though, if this really is the last season of Angel thats definatly something that has to be wrapped up considering how much it has been discussed throughout the show. You are right about a lot of things needing to be wrapped up in a short tiime however, Connor also comes to mind, i dont think that was handled very well, plus now that he's been mentioned many times infront of the others, especially Wes shorly they'd have to be more then a little curious by now. So much that could be done and should be done, but so little time to do it in.

2004-02-16 01:02:15-06:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (~tammy~ <tammychelle@cox.net>)

"Prodigy" <Why11@aol.com> wrote in message news:4030596c@nexus.comcen.com.au... > > > Hmm how about. > > > > Spike: I am alive I can feel my heart beating. This is bloody brilliant! > > > > Angel: Bugger! > > > > Nice way to go out I think. > > How about Drusilla shows up at the end and SHE becomes human. Leaving Angel > and Spike scratching their heads with surprise and Drusilla walking off into > the daylight. > > Honestly i would take anything i could get just as long as they don't leave me hanging. lol

2004-02-16 08:20:23+00:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

I doubt it will be fully resolved. What else would a possible Buffy/Angel movie be about if Angel turns human? -- "They tease me now, telling me it was only a dream. But does it matter whether it was a dream or reality, if the dream made known to me the truth?" - Dostoevsky

2004-02-16 08:40:55-05:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (nfway <nfw@yahoo.com>)

In article <4030596c@nexus.comcen.com.au>, Why11@aol.com says... > > > Hmm how about. > > > > Spike: I am alive I can feel my heart beating. This is bloody brilliant! > > > > Angel: Bugger! > > > > Nice way to go out I think. > > How about Drusilla shows up at the end and SHE becomes human. Leaving Angel > and Spike scratching their heads with surprise and Drusilla walking off into > the daylight. > > > would she also become sane? It would seem more plausible if Dru regains her soul she'll be carted off to the looney bin, into the sunset.

2004-02-16 10:02:52+10:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Kas <nykara>)

"Styvaen" <abuse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cfydnWa01Z3DILLdRVn-gg@nildram.net... > Kas wrote: > > > "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message > > news:NcFXb.90244$ay1.86015@okepread05... > >> Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has > >> been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it. Would truly suck > > if > >> neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled. I really > > don't > >> care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes. I would like > >> it more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them > > anyways. > >> I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered > > questions > >> in this short of time. > > <small snip> > > > > I'd like to see SMG in there, Angel did start on Buffy, it'd be nice to > > see her in the final episode or two (and yes, buffy/angel shipper here > > something along those lines would be great as well, but unlikely :P). > > Would like to see Cordy there as well, she has been in the show right from > > the start apart from this season, she deserves to be part of the final > > episodes, and her fans deserve to see her there (Why do i get the feeling > > its not going to happen though?) > > I agree about the prophecy though, if this really is the last season of > > Angel thats definatly something that has to be wrapped up considering how > > much it has been discussed throughout the show. > > Hmm how about. > > Spike: I am alive I can feel my heart beating. This is bloody brilliant! > > Angel: Bugger! > > Nice way to go out I think. > > Styvaen. I think it'd be better if it wasnt either of them..... Somehow after all these years of being strong vamps and now with souls i think they would feel incomplete and as if they couldnt continue helping people.. It's like when Buffy's powers where taken away from her and she was as weak as a human would be. They might enjoy the break for a day or so, in the long run though.. I think they would see the disadvantages in it only.

2004-02-16 16:20:29+11:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Prodigy <Why11@aol.com>)

2004-02-17 13:56:35+11:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Prodigy <Why11@aol.com>)

2004-02-18 02:31:43-06:00 - Re: What about the shanshu prophecy??? - (Thirsty Viking <john_doerter@hotmail.com>)

"~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message news:NcFXb.90244$ay1.86015@okepread05... > Well if this is the end I surely hope they address the prophecy that has > been thrown into my face ever since they mentioned it. Would truly suck if > neither Angel or Spike did not get their destiny fulfilled. I really don't > care if SMG does show up in one of the last few episodes. I would like it > more if they stay with the original cast, well what is left of them anyways. > I just don't know how they are going to cram all of the unanswered questions > in this short of time. I mean that is alot to cover, and with all the stuff > that is happened what is explained may not be enough to satisfy most. Well > me...I just hope the ending is a good send off and not something that leaves > us hanging. Bah... i hope they leave shanshu alone... make for a good TV movie later if they want to address it. Still wish they had specificly fought the beast in Riceta(SP?) in 2003 that they had Profesy. Even if we just saw them returning from a big battle at the beginning of an episode, or leaving for it at the end.