FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-23 13:10:13+00:00 - Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Possible spoilers for Angel next year I guess.... Joss Whedon in TV Guide interview http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/030523b.asp>http://www.tvguide.c om/ne\ wsgossip/insider/030523b.asp "I'm still trying to figure out how to bring him back to life. I don't think he's the kind of guy that would be like, "Well, that was a fun time with Buffy... " I don't think he feels a sense of resolve or resolution about the relationship. I think he feels that he was ready to sacrifice himself for her, and it was a beautiful thing, but... it wasn't like he's cured of loving Buffy any more than Angel is." ::Rose bangs head on desk:: Yeah, heaven forfend that Spike and Angel grow up and move the hell on... More: "Her internal search isn't for a boyfriend, it's for herself. And then if true love fits into that, that would be the best thing ever. But if she instantly went off and attached herself to Angel, she'd be throwing away everything she'd just been given, which is her freedom. It would be the last thing she would do. Well, not the last thing. She wouldn't do it until sweeps. TVGO: November sweeps? Whedon: I don't know if necessarily it will be November, but she has stated time and again that she's perfectly willing to come on and make an appearance, assuming schedules work out. Nothing's definite, but it's as sure a shot as one could hope for." Rose: Great. A B/A/S triangle coming next season? Make me hurl huge chunks of purple puke. I thought they were getting AWAY from soap opera stuff next year. :PPPP "God had tempered judgment with mercy." -- Jane Eyre

2003-05-24 21:41:16+00:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.angel, fylmfan@aol.comspam wrote in article <20030523091013.01752.00000285@mb-m05.aol.com>... > Possible spoilers for Angel next year I guess.... > > > > > > > > > > > > Joss Whedon in TV Guide interview > http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/030523b.asp>http://www.tvguide.c > om/ne\ > wsgossip/insider/030523b.asp > > "I'm still trying to figure out how to bring him back to life. I > don't think he's the kind of guy that would be like, "Well, that was a fun > time with Buffy... " I don't think he feels a sense of resolve or > resolution about the relationship. I think he feels that he was ready to > sacrifice himself for her, and it was a beautiful thing, but... it wasn't > like he's cured of loving Buffy any more than Angel is." > > > ::Rose bangs head on desk:: Yeah, heaven forfend that Spike and Angel grow up > and move the hell on... > > More: > > "Her internal search isn't for a boyfriend, it's > for herself. And then if true love fits into that, that would be the best > thing ever. But if she instantly went off and attached herself to Angel, > she'd be throwing away everything she'd just been given, which is her > freedom. It would be the last thing she would do. Well, not the last thing. > She wouldn't do it until sweeps. > > TVGO: November sweeps? > Whedon: I don't know if necessarily it will be November, but she has stated > time and again that she's perfectly willing to come on and make an > appearance, assuming schedules work out. Nothing's definite, but it's as > sure a shot as one could hope for." > > > Rose: Great. A B/A/S triangle coming next season? Make me hurl huge chunks > of purple puke. I thought they were getting AWAY from soap opera stuff next > year. :PPPP > > > > > "God had tempered judgment with mercy." -- Jane Eyre > > > > Well, if soap operas sell well... -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2003-05-24 21:51:35+00:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030523091013.01752.00000285@mb-m05.aol.com... > Possible spoilers for Angel next year I guess.... > Make me hurl huge chunks of purple puke. I think I would pay to see that! -- Best Regards, Linda Lindsey - "How did you think this would end?" - The Trial

2003-05-25 02:02:44+00:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (Fenster <r84gt27q8@hotmail.com>)

On 23 May 2003, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) went to the cliffs of hope and faith and kicked the toll booth off: > Great. A B/A/S triangle coming next season? Make me hurl huge > chunks of purple puke. I don't think SMG is going to be available for any extended Buffy arcs next season, if at all. I, too, hope that the don't go there. In fact I would be happy if Buffy didn't show up at all next season... not because I don't like her, but because AtS has a lot of new sh*t going on, and to add a major cameo would be a little distracting story-wise. Though I bet the networks would love the ratings boost.

2003-05-25 11:31:10-07:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (mlgmoore@yahoo.com)

Fenster <r84gt27q8@hotmail.com> wrote in message > I, too, hope that the don't go there. In fact I would be happy if > Buffy didn't show up at all next season... not because I don't like > her, but because AtS has a lot of new sh*t going on, and to add a > major cameo would be a little distracting story-wise. Though I bet the > networks would love the ratings boost. Would it be a ratings boost? The BtVS finale was promoted everywhere as the Buffy and Angel reunion show and the ratings were not great. Frankly I just don't there are that many people that care about that storyline anymore. Sort of a move along, nothing more to see here. I think most people want both Angel and Spike to move on and leave Buffy love in the past.

2003-05-25 19:28:03+00:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (sfryar@aol.comSPAMIN8R)

2003-05-25 20:42:16+00:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (Fenster <r84gt27q8@hotmail.com>)

On 25 May 2003, mlgmoore@yahoo.com (MLGM) went to the cliffs of hope and faith and kicked the toll booth off: > Would it be a ratings boost? The BtVS finale was promoted > everywhere as the Buffy and Angel reunion show and the ratings > were not great. Frankly I just don't there are that many people > that care about that storyline anymore. Sort of a move along, > nothing more to see here. > > I think most people want both Angel and Spike to move on and leave > Buffy love in the past. I think there would be a bit of a boost, though not necessarily a Brad Pitt guest starring on Friends boost. I think the casual AtS watcher will be more inclined to watch if they know Buffy is going to show up.

2003-05-29 17:33:55-07:00 - Re: Oh For Crying Out Loud! - (slapfish <slapfish@yahoo.com>)

Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com> wrote in message news:HPRza.354086$CK1.49234@news.easynews.com... > > "Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message > news:20030523091013.01752.00000285@mb-m05.aol.com... > > Possible spoilers for Angel next year I guess.... > > > Make me hurl huge chunks of purple puke. > > I think I would pay to see that! Yup, sounds a lot more itneresting than another year of soap bubbles.