FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-03 04:15:44+00:00 - New Ep December 17!!! - (Julie Carrigon <carrigon@NOSPAMmindspring.com>)

This just in from Spoiler Slayer: According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php Carrigon -- http://www.mindspring.com/~carrigon/tips.html Carrigon's Sims Tips, Tricks, Cheats <(���������)> @>---

2002-12-03 04:15:44+00:00 - New Ep December 17!!! - (Julie Carrigon <carrigon@NOSPAMmindspring.com>)

This just in from Spoiler Slayer: According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php Carrigon -- http://www.mindspring.com/~carrigon/tips.html Carrigon's Sims Tips, Tricks, Cheats <(���������)> @>---

2002-12-03 06:10:12-08:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Julie Carrigon wrote: > > This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > > According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. > Episode 10 - Bring On The Night A little Spoiler space for the sensitive ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack and may even have been destroyed. The three girls move into the Summer's home, which recently was attacked by someone or something. Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the fact that one of them may be gay.

2002-12-03 07:51:39+00:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, carrigon@NOSPAMmindspring.com wrote in article <QdWG9.1483$kz2.186915@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > > According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > This is just in time for Christmas. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2002-12-03 09:26:58-07:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (William George Ferguson <william.george.ferguson@domail.maricopa.edu>)

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:10:12 -0800, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote: >Julie Carrigon wrote: >> >> This just in from Spoiler Slayer: >> >> According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December >> 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the >> moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the >> actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it >> through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. >> http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > >A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. >> >Episode 10 - Bring On The Night > > >A little Spoiler space for the sensitive >; >; >; >; >; >; >; >; >; >; > > >Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for >help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack >and may even have been destroyed. The three girls move into the Summer's >home, which recently was attacked by someone or something. > >Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls >or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the >fact that one of them may be gay. This is the TV Guide blurb. Note that it has an additional spoiler to the above: ----- As the Scoobies research the origins of the First to find a way to rescue Spike, Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) arrives with reinforcements --- three apprentice Slayers. Also: Buffy is rattled when her mother (Kristine Sutherland) offers advice in her dreams. Kennedy: Iyari Limon. Annabelle: Courtnee Draper. Molly: Clara Bryant. Ubervamp: Camden Toy. Andrew: Tom Lenk. Principal Wood: D.B. Woodside. ----- A probably meaningless convergence (other than reaffirming that Hollyweird is a a small town), Iyari Limon was in the cast of MTV: Undressed the same season as Kelly Donovan (2000). Courtnee Draper is the youngest actress, she's 17. The other two, by the credits, appear to be in their early 20s. That, of course, says nothing about the age of the characters. More meaningless convergence, Courtnee Draper has a sister named Willow and another sister whose middle name is Anne. I was able to find pictures of Draper and Bryant online, but not Limon. That's likely going to change big time. -- "Oh Buffy, you really do need to have every square inch of your ass kicked." - Willow Rosenberg

[...]

2002-12-03 11:57:30-05:00 - SPOILER headings, *please* - (MsJuniper <msjuniper@hotmail.com>)

agh!!!!

2002-12-03 12:01:12-06:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Alberich <Alberich@somewhere.com>)

In article <jkkpuuookhh61emik7dmtl6i76s0r8qjt0@4ax.com>, william.george.ferguson@domail.maricopa.edu says... > On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:10:12 -0800, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote: > > >Julie Carrigon wrote: > >> > >> This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > >> > >> According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > >> 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > >> moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > >> actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > >> through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > >> http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > > > >A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. > >> > >Episode 10 - Bring On The Night > > > > > >A little Spoiler space for the sensitive > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > >; > > > > > >Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for > >help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack > >and may even have been destroyed. The three girls move into the Summer's > >home, which recently was attacked by someone or something. > > > >Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls > >or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the > >fact that one of them may be gay. > > This is the TV Guide blurb. Note that it has an additional spoiler to > the above: > > ----- > As the Scoobies research the origins of the First to find a way to > rescue Spike, Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) arrives with reinforcements > --- three apprentice Slayers. Also: Buffy is rattled when her mother > (Kristine Sutherland) offers advice in her dreams. Kennedy: Iyari > Limon. Annabelle: Courtnee Draper. Molly: Clara Bryant. Ubervamp: > Camden Toy. Andrew: Tom Lenk. Principal Wood: D.B. Woodside. > ----- > > A probably meaningless convergence (other than reaffirming that > Hollyweird is a a small town), Iyari Limon was in the cast of MTV: > Undressed the same season as Kelly Donovan (2000). > > Courtnee Draper is the youngest actress, she's 17. The other two, by > the credits, appear to be in their early 20s. That, of course, says > nothing about the age of the characters. > <snipped> And what were people complaining on this forum about Willow not having Dawn as her next girlfriend? That Dawn was too young for her?! This info about the ages of the actresses playing the new SITs should raise a red herring right off the bat. If these SITs are as young as Dawn...why bring ONE of them in to be Willow's new girlfriend when you already have Dawn? Joss can't save the money and just develop the Dawn character as being the one for Willow?

2002-12-03 14:29:01-08:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (himiko@animail.net)

Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message news:<3DECBB44.B94FEE22@rcn.com>... > Julie Carrigon wrote: > > > > This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > > > > According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > > 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > > moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > > actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > > through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > > http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > > A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. > > > Episode 10 - Bring On The Night > > > A little Spoiler space for the sensitive > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > ; > > > Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for > help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack > and may even have been destroyed. The three girls move into the Summer's > home, which recently was attacked by someone or something. > > Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls > or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the > fact that one of them may be gay. Here's what's on tvguide.com: ********************** Buffy the Vampire Slayer Bring On the Night 60 min. As the Scoobies research the orgins of the First to find a way to rescue Spike, Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) arrives with reinforcements---three apprentice Slayers. Also: Buffy is rattled when her mother (Kristine Sutherland) offers advice in her dreams. Kennedy: Iyari Limon. Annabelle: Courtnee Draper. Molly: Clara Bryant. Ubervamp: Camden Toy. Andrew: Tom Lenk. Principal Wood: D.B. Woodside. (VCR Plus+ 48123) *************************** Very interesting. Everybody does help to rescue Spike, or at least try...I suspect with a lot of grousing, but they do it. I wonder how they explain that little activity to the apprentice Slayers though: "And your first mission is to rescue a vampire from the First Evil." Also, the Ubervamp is now officially the Ubervamp. Who coined this phrase and was it an accident or are they connected to ME somehow? Principal Wood is in the cast. As what? Villain? Old pal of Rupert's? The Ubervamp's first meal in a long time? himiko

2002-12-03 21:48:34+00:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, Alberich@somewhere.com wrote in article <MPG.1856badce69bb36698972b@news.cyburban.com>... > In article <jkkpuuookhh61emik7dmtl6i76s0r8qjt0@4ax.com>, > william.george.ferguson@domail.maricopa.edu says... > > On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:10:12 -0800, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote: > > > > >Julie Carrigon wrote: > > >> > > >> This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > > >> > > >> According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > > >> 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > > >> moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > > >> actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > > >> through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > > >> http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > > > > > >A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. > > >> > > >Episode 10 - Bring On The Night > > > > > > > > >A little Spoiler space for the sensitive > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > >; > > > > > > > > >Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for > > >help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack > > >and may even have been destroyed. The three girls move into the Summer's > > >home, which recently was attacked by someone or something. > > > > > >Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls > > >or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the > > >fact that one of them may be gay. > > > > This is the TV Guide blurb. Note that it has an additional spoiler to > > the above: > > > > ----- > > As the Scoobies research the origins of the First to find a way to > > rescue Spike, Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) arrives with reinforcements > > --- three apprentice Slayers. Also: Buffy is rattled when her mother > > (Kristine Sutherland) offers advice in her dreams. Kennedy: Iyari > > Limon. Annabelle: Courtnee Draper. Molly: Clara Bryant. Ubervamp: > > Camden Toy. Andrew: Tom Lenk. Principal Wood: D.B. Woodside. > > ----- > > > > A probably meaningless convergence (other than reaffirming that > > Hollyweird is a a small town), Iyari Limon was in the cast of MTV: > > Undressed the same season as Kelly Donovan (2000). > > > > Courtnee Draper is the youngest actress, she's 17. The other two, by > > the credits, appear to be in their early 20s. That, of course, says > > nothing about the age of the characters. > > > <snipped> > > And what were people complaining on this forum about Willow not having > Dawn as her next girlfriend? That Dawn was too young for her?! This info > about the ages of the actresses playing the new SITs should raise a red > herring right off the bat. If these SITs are as young as Dawn...why > bring ONE of them in to be Willow's new girlfriend when you already have > Dawn? Joss can't save the money and just develop the Dawn character as > being the one for Willow? > I do not think it was that Dawn is too young. (Well, I think so, but no matter what I think the character has reached the age of sexual awareness.) The issue is that Willow has played the role of care-giver and surrogate sister. An absolutely frightening one at times, but that is water under the bridge since she is now back under the Summer's roof. Now Buffy the Vampire Slayer is not Seventh Heaven, nevertheless persons who play the role of a child's custodian risk the appearance of incest if they become intimate with their former charges. The brouhaha that erupted in the aftermath of Cordelia's intimacy with Connor, despite the proximity of their ages, makes clear that even a USENET audience will draw a line here. No doubt future episodes of Angel will examine this further, but the reaction to their liaison was palpable. I have to admit a certain admiration for the risks that Mutant Enemy takes. As for Willow, I think she will be pursued and not be the pursuer in a new relationship. I agree it is a red herring, but one that is motivated by The First in its attempt to suborn Willow the all-powerful witch to its cause as opposed to one that endeavors to offer solace or intimacy to Willow the sweet but injured soul. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2002-12-03 21:50:35+00:00 - Re: SPOILER headings, *please* - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, msjuniper@hotmail.com wrote in article <Vn5H9.3859$mj2.646207@news20.bellglobal.com>... > agh!!!! > > > Come on, MsJuniper, the subject makes clear (not another word on this word, folks) that this thread invites discussion of a future episode. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2002-12-03 21:50:35+00:00 - Re: SPOILER headings, *please* - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, msjuniper@hotmail.com wrote in article <Vn5H9.3859$mj2.646207@news20.bellglobal.com>... > agh!!!! > > > Come on, MsJuniper, the subject makes clear (not another word on this word, folks) that this thread invites discussion of a future episode. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2002-12-04 00:42:48+00:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Jane Davitt <jdavitt01@rogers.com>)

himiko wrote: > > Also, the Ubervamp is now officially the Ubervamp. Who coined this > phrase and was it an accident or are they connected to ME somehow? > He was in the credits for NLM as the Ubervamp so it's official, from ME. Jane -- My Buffy the Vampire Slayer fiction is archived at http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=231516 at http://dotcreative.envy.nu/archive/al.html and http://www.sflare.com/Fanfiction-options-DisplayStory-storyid-238.html

2002-12-04 00:52:22+00:00 - Re: New Ep December 17!!! - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, himiko@animail.net wrote in article <c7902983.0212031429.3b9b919c@posting.google.com>... > Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message news:<3DECBB44.B94FEE22@rcn.com>... > > Julie Carrigon wrote: > > > > > > This just in from Spoiler Slayer: > > > > > > According to TV Guide Online, 'Bring On The Night' will air on December > > > 17th. While normally both the title and the summary are posted, at the > > > moment the site is only listing the title. I will keep an eye out for the > > > actual summary, though I presume that once this is out we will hear about it > > > through sources like Fraz or ECH at Fan Forum. > > > http://www.spoilerslayer.com/buffyblog.php > > > > A friend sent this Summary. I don't know the source. > > > > > Episode 10 - Bring On The Night > > > > > > A little Spoiler space for the sensitive > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > ; > > > > [snipped] > > Also, the Ubervamp is now officially the Ubervamp. Who coined this > phrase and was it an accident or are they connected to ME somehow? > > Principal Wood is in the cast. As what? Villain? Old pal of > Rupert's? The Ubervamp's first meal in a long time? > > himiko > Ubervamp (well, Camden Toy) is mentioned in the end credits of "Never Leave Me." I believe that Robin Wood is a regular guest star, so his name is with the other featured players (as opposed to the regular cast in the theme credits and the also-rans in the end credits). -- Be seeing you, Growltiger