FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-09 09:47:29-07:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > only a matter of time. > Hopefully Conner and Andrew will fight to the death over Dawn and both lose.

2003-04-09 09:47:29-07:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > only a matter of time. > Hopefully Conner and Andrew will fight to the death over Dawn and both lose.

2003-04-09 11:07:01-04:00 - It's Springtime - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

A time when an obsessed Buffy fan's thoughts turn to love. Nothing says romance like daffodils buried under four inches of snow. It's inspired many thoughts of couples in the throes of new love (doomed to end in unbelievable horror and despair, naturally, this is ME) trudging arm and arm through the icicles and slush oblivious of their hideous future. With that theme in mind I've decided to do some shipping. Spike/Faith: a match made in hell Xander/Anya: sometimes ME gets it right Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it go Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with Oz. Maybe he'd agree to a sex change? Probably would not be as painful as transforming into a wolf beast once a month. Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let him go. Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's only a matter of time. Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I couldn't begin to tell you why. Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. -- Shannon Spike: "We're bringing Mother, of course. I think you'll like her." Druscilla: "Do you mean to eat?"

2003-04-09 12:49:30-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

"Carmikl" <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message news:3E944EA1.C4BEFF55@rcn.com... > DarkMagic wrote: > > > > > > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > > only a matter of time. > > > > Hopefully Conner and Andrew will fight to the death over Dawn and both > lose. Dawn and Andrew might fight to the death over Connor.....I envision a sissy, hand slapping match...but, not the other way around. -- Shannon Spike: "We're bringing Mother, of course. I think you'll like her." Druscilla: "Do you mean to eat?"

2003-04-09 14:37:45-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

-- "PJ Browning" <antarian@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:090420031055163394%antarian@pacbell.net... > In article <ipSdne9Xx7G6qgmjXTWcqw@comcast.com>, DarkMagic > <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote: > > > > > Spike/Faith: a match made in hell > > it would be interesting. > > > > Xander/Anya: sometimes ME gets it right > > > > it a twist way it's true. > > > Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it > > go > > > > never. > Don't bet on it. All of Fred's comments about how "icky" Cordelia and Connor are will come back to haunt her when she falls for a guy who is old enough to be her father. It's evil, it's twisted, it's pure ME. > > Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with > > Oz. > > did he buy her at a flea market. > I said belongs "with" not "to." It's my ship and I can sail it anywhere I want. > > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her > > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let > > him go. > > he was awesome. but a bit of a pushover. I was cheering when he left > because he proved that he had some backbone. > > > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > > only a matter of time. > > No I don't KNOW it. I don't agree with it. Connor and Dawn have nothing > in common in any substantive way as far as I'm concerned. Add to this > the fact that Connor is about to end up in a really, really bad spot > emotionally and I don't think that Dawn would ever be able to handle > it. > > Doesn't matter, it's still going to happen. > > Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I > > couldn't begin to tell you why. > > oh please. > > Admittedly, it's illogical, but as I said before "It's my ship...." > > Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have > > that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. > > > > never. Gunn and Gwen I'll buy because they have chemistry. Kennedy is > blah to the nth. besides she comes within a 100 yards of Gunn and Gwen > is going to show her something shocking. > > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > > > > don't even go there. I believe I already have. Shannon Spike: "We're bringing Mother, of course. I think you'll like her." Druscilla: "Do you mean to eat?"

2003-04-09 14:58:23-07:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (bergeg@parl.gc.ca)

"DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<ipSdne9Xx7G6qgmjXTWcqw@comcast.com>... > A time when an obsessed Buffy fan's thoughts turn to love. Nothing says > romance like daffodils buried under four inches of snow. It's inspired many > thoughts of couples in the throes of new love (doomed to end in unbelievable > horror and despair, naturally, this is ME) trudging arm and arm through the > icicles and slush oblivious of their hideous future. With that theme in > mind I've decided to do some shipping. > > Spike/Faith: a match made in hell Maybe > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let > him go. YES. My other ones are Xander/Andrew: If you can match Lorne with Wesley, then I can match Xander with Andrew. They're made for each other. Giles/Anya: Tabula Rasa had it right. Willow/Fred: Yup, it worked for me.

[...]

2003-04-09 15:37:09+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Jane Davitt <jdavitt01@rogers.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > > > Heh; that'll teach him to be mean to my blondie bear ;-) Jane -- Read my Buffy the Vampire Slayer fiction at http://members.rogers.com/jdavitt01/index.html http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=231516

2003-04-09 15:37:09+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Jane Davitt <jdavitt01@rogers.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > > > Heh; that'll teach him to be mean to my blondie bear ;-) Jane -- Read my Buffy the Vampire Slayer fiction at http://members.rogers.com/jdavitt01/index.html http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=231516

2003-04-09 17:05:52-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Chelsea Christenson <Chelsea.Christenson@oracle.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > Spike/Faith: a match made in hell Quite the slap in the face for Buffy. I like it.... Plus, smokin' hot sex scenes. > Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it go He's just a Wesley substitute, so of course that will end badly. However, if she's a Buffy substitute, ew. > Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with Oz. Well, yeah, but where's the doom and horror and despair? > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let > him go. Forget it. He's running for his life now. But he could hook up with Faith when she's done with Spike. > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > only a matter of time. I would rather like Dawn to straighten Connor out. She's doing a decent job with Andrew. And then he'd screw up and kill her, and Buffy would have to kill him, and it would be an angst-for-all. > Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I > couldn't begin to tell you why. Please don't even try. > Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have > that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. But I like Gunn. I say put Kennedy with Andrew, because it's just so wrong. And let Gunn enjoy some ME sexcapades with Gwen, until he's forced to kill her to stop her from doing something that will doom the world. > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. Harmony should turn Andrew and Kennedy, and they should all be horridly cruel to each other. I'm going to go with Wood and Cordelia. They both have the beautiful person facade and the tortured interior. They could really mess each other up.

2003-04-09 17:27:06+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Rowan Hawthorn <rowan_hawthorn@hotmail.com>)

"DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:hs6cnWbsHeWx0gmjXTWcqg@comcast.com... > > > "Carmikl" <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message > news:3E944EA1.C4BEFF55@rcn.com... > > DarkMagic wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > > > only a matter of time. > > > > > > > Hopefully Conner and Andrew will fight to the death over Dawn and both > > lose. > > Dawn and Andrew might fight to the death over Connor.....I envision a sissy, > hand slapping match... HAW!! Not a chance - Dawnie would deck the little simp in a heartbeat... -- Rowan Hawthorn

2003-04-09 17:33:19-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

"Chelsea Christenson" <Chelsea.Christenson@oracle.com> wrote in message news:3E948B30.60EFF44D@oracle.com... > DarkMagic wrote: > > > Spike/Faith: a match made in hell > > Quite the slap in the face for Buffy. I like it.... Plus, smokin' hot sex > scenes. > > > Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it go > > He's just a Wesley substitute, so of course that will end badly. However, if > she's a Buffy substitute, ew. > Ewww, is right. But there are certainly no more years between Fred and Giles than there are between Buffy/Spike, Spike/Faith, Angel/Buffy, Angel/Cordelia etc... > > Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with Oz. > > Well, yeah, but where's the doom and horror and despair? > If he has a sex change and turns into a beastial, furry, woman once a month that's fairly horrible. > > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her > > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let > > him go. > > Forget it. He's running for his life now. But he could hook up with Faith when > she's done with Spike. > You would wish Faith on the Groosalugg? Eh, well, Faith might be more evil, but Cordemon is definitely more disgusting. Six of one.... > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > > only a matter of time. > > I would rather like Dawn to straighten Connor out. She's doing a decent job > with Andrew. And then he'd screw up and kill her, and Buffy would have to kill > him, and it would be an angst-for-all. > > > Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I > > couldn't begin to tell you why. > > Please don't even try. > > > Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have > > that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. > > But I like Gunn. I say put Kennedy with Andrew, because it's just so wrong. > And let Gunn enjoy some ME sexcapades with Gwen, until he's forced to kill her > to stop her from doing something that will doom the world. > > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > > Harmony should turn Andrew and Kennedy, and they should all be horridly cruel to > each other. I'm going to go with Wood and Cordelia. They both have the > beautiful person facade and the tortured interior. They could really mess each > other up. I think you've missed the point, though, that no matter how right, or wrong, any two given people are for each other it just doesn't matter. ME will find a way to destroy their relationship in the most tragic, wretched, and horrible way possible. They positively have a gift for it. > -- Shannon Spike: "We're bringing Mother, of course. I think you'll like her." Druscilla: "Do you mean to eat?"

2003-04-09 17:54:27+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <ipSdne9Xx7G6qgmjXTWcqw@comcast.com>, DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote: > > Spike/Faith: a match made in hell it would be interesting. > > Xander/Anya: sometimes ME gets it right > it a twist way it's true. > Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it > go > never. > Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with > Oz. did he buy her at a flea market. > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let > him go. he was awesome. but a bit of a pushover. I was cheering when he left because he proved that he had some backbone. > > Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's > only a matter of time. No I don't KNOW it. I don't agree with it. Connor and Dawn have nothing in common in any substantive way as far as I'm concerned. Add to this the fact that Connor is about to end up in a really, really bad spot emotionally and I don't think that Dawn would ever be able to handle it. > > Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I > couldn't begin to tell you why. oh please. > > Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have > that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. > never. Gunn and Gwen I'll buy because they have chemistry. Kennedy is blah to the nth. besides she comes within a 100 yards of Gunn and Gwen is going to show her something shocking. > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > don't even go there.

2003-04-09 17:56:24-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (NickKnight <NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

2003-04-09 19:58:16+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.angel, slnospambilan@comcast.net wrote in article <ipSdne9Xx7G6qgmjXTWcqw@comcast.com>... [elided] > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > Merciful heavens! This conjures an image that I have trouble suppressing. Oh, please, make it stop! -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2003-04-10 13:11:14-05:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Zombie Elvis <DELETEMErobertocastillo@ameritech.net>)

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:07:01 -0400, "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote: >A time when an obsessed Buffy fan's thoughts turn to love. Nothing says >romance like daffodils buried under four inches of snow. It's inspired many >thoughts of couples in the throes of new love (doomed to end in unbelievable >horror and despair, naturally, this is ME) trudging arm and arm through the >icicles and slush oblivious of their hideous future. With that theme in >mind I've decided to do some shipping. > >Spike/Faith: a match made in hell > >Xander/Anya: sometimes ME gets it right > >Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let it >go Uh, no. Willow/Fred: This works based on cuteness alone. Granted people would hate Willow reverting to her old cutesy persona but I think that she would get over it once she and Fred got to know each other better. Once they start to show their dark sides, they will probably realize that they have even more in common with each other. > >Willow/Oz: I don't care how gay she is now, I think she still belongs with >Oz. >Maybe he'd agree to a sex change? Probably would not be as painful as >transforming into a wolf beast once a month. This might actually work -- especially since I still say that Willow is bi -- but I still say that Willow/Fred is a better combination. > >Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of her >rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she let >him go. > >Connor/Dawn: Come on, it's their destiny. You know it, I know it, it's >only a matter of time. I can't see Connor with anyone at this point, his personality is such a blank other than an annoying generic teenager with super powers. I can see: Dawn/Andrew: A brief fling that ends when Andrew realizes he's gay. Dawn/Amanda: Gender preferences aside, why not? They shared a life threatening situation together -- that's how Xander/Cordy started. > >Lorne/Wesley: Can't seem to let this one go, either. They just fit and I >couldn't begin to tell you why. Lorne is too well adjusted. At this point in his life, Wesley wants and needs a freak show. Thus: Wesley/Faith: It's sick, it's depraved, it's kismet. Spike/Wesley/Faith: More of the same. > >Gunn/Kennedy: Cause if that girl is gay, so am I. Plus, they both have >that cocky, sort of street smart attitude. Gunn/Gwen: They seem to work in a way that Gunn/Fred didn't without being too cutesy. Kennedy/Faith: The Faith wannabe belongs with the real thing. > >Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. Andrew/Harmony: Andrew's story about meeting a vampire in "Mejico" makes me want to see this pairing. Principal Wood/Giles: This one just works on so many levels.

2003-04-10 13:36:23-04:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (Chelsea Christenson <Chelsea.Christenson@oracle.com>)

DarkMagic wrote: > "Chelsea Christenson" <Chelsea.Christenson@oracle.com> wrote in message > news:3E948B30.60EFF44D@oracle.com... > > DarkMagic wrote: > > > > > Giles/Fred: this occurred to me the other night and I can't seem to let > it go > > > > He's just a Wesley substitute, so of course that will end badly. However, > if > > she's a Buffy substitute, ew. > > > Ewww, is right. But there are certainly no more years between Fred and > Giles than there are between Buffy/Spike, Spike/Faith, Angel/Buffy, > Angel/Cordelia etc... It's not an age thing; it's a relationship dynamic thing. > > > Cordelia/Groosalugg: When, if, Cordelia ever returns to any semblance of > her > > > rational old self she's going to have hysterics when she realizes she > let > > > him go. > > > > Forget it. He's running for his life now. But he could hook up with > Faith when > > she's done with Spike. > > > You would wish Faith on the Groosalugg? Eh, well, Faith might be more evil, > but Cordemon is definitely more disgusting. Six of one.... Faith isn't evil now. She's a work in progress. And, her tryst as Buffy with Captain America aside, it would be nice for her to experience a relationship with a good guy. When it all falls apart, so much more tragic. > > > Principal Wood/Harmony: I think they would last happily forever after. > > > > Harmony should turn Andrew and Kennedy, and they should all be horridly > cruel to > > each other. I'm going to go with Wood and Cordelia. They both have the > > beautiful person facade and the tortured interior. They could really mess > each > > other up. > > I think you've missed the point, though, that no matter how right, or wrong, > any two given people are for each other it just doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter, I'm going for the ones I think would be fun to watch.

2003-04-10 18:12:46+00:00 - Re: It's Springtime - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <h89b9vksl24cg0bmi7vi1l1l73tfbl9urh@4ax.com>, Zombie Elvis <DELETEMErobertocastillo@ameritech.net> wrote: > > I can't see Connor with anyone at this point, his personality is such > a blank other than an annoying generic teenager with super powers. > i disagree with the notion that Connor is a blank, but I totally agree with the implication that Connor has some personal growth that needs to take place before he ends up with anyone that is supposed to be 'the one'