FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-08 00:39:01+00:00 - SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (Aethelrede <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net>)

Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round of getting physical to waste time. Yuck...

2003-05-08 01:07:40+00:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (Bingus <bingus@netspace.net.au-nospam->)

2003-05-08 01:41:53+00:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - ("James F. Bevan" <fakenamed@hotmail.com>)

"Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FGhua.143738$ja4.6682457@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. > I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after > he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him > and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in > store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round > of getting physical to waste time. > Yuck... Xander kidnaps her, but Dawn runs back. Yours real, James F. Bevan

2003-05-08 04:17:32+00:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (Stitch <olstitch@email.com>)

On Thu, 08 May 2003 00:39:01 GMT, "Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote: > Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. > I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after >he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him >and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in >store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round >of getting physical to waste time. > Yuck... Dawn and Andrew doin' the thang... yea, it makes me kind of squirm in a bad way just thinkin' about it. I can almost see it now. Poor little Dawnie, sweaty and undulating half-naked right there on my screen.... ....this could happen next week you say...? Seriously though, Dawn seems to have matured tremendously in only a few short weeks. I guess they didn't want her normal whiny self running counterpoint to the "everyone against Buffy" theme. I like the Dawn of the last few weeks much better than the unrealistically selfish little bitch we usually see. Stitch

2003-05-08 10:32:34-07:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (vscalder@yahoo.com)

"Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<FGhua.143738$ja4.6682457@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>... > Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. > I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after > he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him > and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in > store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round > of getting physical to waste time. > Yuck... Dude, Andrew is SO GAY. The "hints" and "looks" and "freudian slips" coming from Andrew have been anything but subtle. I don't think there is any duplicitous or surprise nature to Andrew's character, other than that he's more clever and cute as the writers give him more lines and more character. Other than that, what you see is what you get. Gay, geeky, cute, in love with Warren, crush on Spike.....

2003-05-08 11:33:59-07:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (trish_connery@hotmail.com)

2003-05-08 11:34:29+00:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (plainjane <bsmith@mtneer.net>)

Andrew is gay, isn't he? Remember? He kept doing things for Warren in the Troika because he had like a mini-crush on him? Warren promised him they would get rid of Jonathan and it would just be them. Or am I just totally reading those puppy-dog-looks Andrew used to give him wrong? (Think back to season six, around the time of the jet-pack episode) -- Beth (plainjane) "Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FGhua.143738$ja4.6682457@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. > I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after > he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him > and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in > store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round > of getting physical to waste time. > Yuck... > >

2003-05-08 16:02:06-07:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

"Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<FGhua.143738$ja4.6682457@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>... > Looking at "Touched" again I had a really scary thought. > I caught Dawn looking at that dweeb Andrew as he was babbling on after > he and Spike returned. It reminded me of other looks she's been giving him > and makes me wonder if, to add to the general sucking that seems to be in > store in the next 2 eps, she'll start making out with him in the next round > of getting physical to waste time. > Yuck... LOL... no doubt ME will want to spend a good part of the next two episodes developing the Dawn / Andrew relationship.

2003-05-09 00:59:46+10:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (AJ Denny <adamjhd@kooee.com.au>)

2003-05-22 09:39:07+00:00 - Re: SPOILER: Scary thought on Season End. - (drahmiel@aol.com)