FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-01 20:03:10-05:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Darwin Fish <a@a.edu>)

In article <4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com>, Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote: > How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > I couldnt tell what happened exactly. Jasmine wasn't like Glory, she could be hurt although she healed damn quick. Conner punch out the back of her skull all the way through to the front of her face.

2003-05-01 21:02:33-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Fri, 02 May 2003 00:55:39 GMT, Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote: >How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and >I couldnt tell what happened exactly. He punched a fist-size hole through her skull. Basically he pushed her face right out the back of her head.

2003-05-01 21:30:58-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <a-5D666D.20031001052003@husk.cso.niu.edu>, Darwin Fish <a@a.edu> wrote: > In article <4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com>, > Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > > I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > Jasmine wasn't like Glory, she could be hurt although she healed damn > quick. Conner punch out the back of her skull all the way through to the > front of her face. And I kept expecting her to get back up from it. When Lilah first spoke up at the end, I was expecting them to show Jasmine. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-05-01 21:30:58-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <a-5D666D.20031001052003@husk.cso.niu.edu>, Darwin Fish <a@a.edu> wrote: > In article <4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com>, > Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > > I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > Jasmine wasn't like Glory, she could be hurt although she healed damn > quick. Conner punch out the back of her skull all the way through to the > front of her face. And I kept expecting her to get back up from it. When Lilah first spoke up at the end, I was expecting them to show Jasmine. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-05-02 00:55:39+00:00 - Last Nights Angel Question - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and I couldnt tell what happened exactly. Shorty

2003-05-02 03:03:27+00:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Kim <kimnmark@sbcglobal.net>)

"forge" <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:2sg3bv8i8lfrom78onekm0ppdmlt4g6ndr@4ax.com... > On Fri, 02 May 2003 00:55:39 GMT, Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> > wrote: > > >How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > >I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > He punched a fist-size hole through her skull. Basically he pushed her > face right out the back of her head. > Actually, he came up behind her, so he punched the back of her scull threw her face.

2003-05-02 10:26:21+02:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - ("Klaus G." <klaus_godt@hotmail.com>)

2003-05-02 12:41:41-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Micheal Wilson <one@plusone.two>)

"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... > How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > I couldnt tell what happened exactly. Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. Mike -- http://michealwilson.blogspot.com

2003-05-02 19:19:06-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> wrote: >> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and >> I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > > > >Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot >of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. Then maybe you oughtn't read a thread called "Last Night's Angel question."

2003-05-03 01:34:26+00:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> wrote: >"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... >> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and >> I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > > > >Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot >of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. > > >Mike Sorry but this ng has an open spoiler policy after an episode airs and my title clearly indicated im going to talk about it. Shorty

2003-05-03 02:21:22+00:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Rick S <rick-sam@shaw.ca>)

Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in news:gl66bv8u3q30kfhe0m17e155d2e1m9hh7t@4ax.com: > On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> > wrote: > >>"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message >>news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... >>> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV >>> and I couldnt tell what happened exactly. >> >> >> >> >>Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I >>nor a lot of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. >> >> >>Mike > > Sorry but this ng has an open spoiler policy after an episode airs Since when? I've been here for a few years now and it's never had one before. > and my title clearly indicated im going to talk about it. Yea, but nothing saying a spoiler was coming. For all anyone knew, you could have been asking if it was a rerun. > > Shorty > -- Rick S. Calgary, Alberta rick-sam@shaw.ca

2003-05-03 18:10:26-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (David Cheatham <david@tg.creeknet.com>)

In article <gl66bv8u3q30kfhe0m17e155d2e1m9hh7t@4ax.com>, notrealshorty@hotmail.com says... > On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> > wrote: > > >"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message > >news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... > >> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > >> I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > > > > > > > > >Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot > >of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. > > > > > >Mike > > Sorry but this ng has an open spoiler policy after an episode airs and > my title clearly indicated im going to talk about it. *This* newsgroup doesn't have any such policy about *Angel* spoilers. -- Strip off the 'tg' from my email or your email be _silently_ discarded. Follow Buffy into a pointless battle once, shame on Buffy, follow her into a pointless battle again, shame on the gang.

2003-05-03 22:51:02+00:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, david@tg.creeknet.com wrote in article <MPG.191dcabddaa463099896f1@130.133.1.4>... > In article <gl66bv8u3q30kfhe0m17e155d2e1m9hh7t@4ax.com>, > notrealshorty@hotmail.com says... > > On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> > > wrote: > > > > >"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > >news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... > > >> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > > >> I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot > > >of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. > > > > > > > > >Mike > > > > Sorry but this ng has an open spoiler policy after an episode airs and > > my title clearly indicated im going to talk about it. > > *This* newsgroup doesn't have any such policy about *Angel* spoilers. > > I think dignifying whatever customs used here as policy is a real stretch of the definition of the word "policy." This is not a moderated news group, so there are <em>no</em> policies, just common patterns of behavior regarding spoilers as suggested in the FAQ. Given that, the only thing the FAQ suggests is to use spoiler space and spoiler warnings with regards to future Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes. Because Angel is a related show, folks follow that same convention when discussion on that topic arises. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2003-05-04 00:53:01-04:00 - Re: Last Nights Angel Question - (David Cheatham <david@tg.creeknet.com>)

In article <MPG.191de7b1d67ca26e98a100@netnews.attbi.com>, tyger@never.invalid says... > Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, david@tg.creeknet.com wrote in > article <MPG.191dcabddaa463099896f1@130.133.1.4>... > > In article <gl66bv8u3q30kfhe0m17e155d2e1m9hh7t@4ax.com>, > > notrealshorty@hotmail.com says... > > > On Fri, 2 May 2003 12:41:41 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <one@plusone.two> > > > wrote: > > > > > > >"Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > > >news:4gg3bvc7g36ucdo0jme5lrkoadhq5igvem@4ax.com... > > > >> How did Connor kill Jasmine? She just seemed to crumple on my TV and > > > >> I couldnt tell what happened exactly. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Whoah, hey please warn us before you tell us plotlines. Neither I nor a lot > > > >of other people have seen the episode you're talking about. > > > > > > > > > > > >Mike > > > > > > Sorry but this ng has an open spoiler policy after an episode airs and > > > my title clearly indicated im going to talk about it. > > > > *This* newsgroup doesn't have any such policy about *Angel* spoilers. > > > > > > I think dignifying whatever customs used here as policy is a real > stretch of the definition of the word "policy." This is not a moderated > news group, so there are <em>no</em> policies, just common patterns of > behavior regarding spoilers as suggested in the FAQ. > > Given that, the only thing the FAQ suggests is to use spoiler space and > spoiler warnings with regards to future Buffy the Vampire Slayer > episodes. Because Angel is a related show, folks follow that same > convention when discussion on that topic arises. I think you misinterpreted me. However someone feels about spoilers, and I am in the 'It aired, you don't need spoiler markings the next day' group, you should *always* mark spoiler for *other* *shows*, be they Angel, 24, West Wing, who knows what. Basically, people should be current with Buffy as aired in the US if they want to read here. That is what this group mainly discusses, the *last* Buffy episode. However, they shouldn't have to be current with every single TV show they happen to watch. -- Yes, I'm now munging my email address, the domain is just creeknet.com Strip off the 'tg' or your email be _silently_ discarded.