FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-08 21:08:30-05:00 - Angelus can't stay locked up forever, can he? - (Freelancer <NotAvail@abcdefg.com>)

So if/when Angelus escapes his custom-made cage, it would make sense that a word or two of warning would be sent off to Sunnydale since it makes some ounce of sense that Angelus would head back there sooner or later. Can you imagine the conversation? Cordelia: So, funny thing happened. <pause> We removed Angel's soul and brought Angelus back. Buffy: Willingly? Cordelia: But don't worry we put it in a jar and fully intended to put it back. Buffy: A jar? Cordelia: And here's the real funny part, not only did we lose the jar, but Angelus escaped. Thought you'd want to know. Bye. <click> Buffy: Cordelia? Cordelia? --- Like I don't have enough to deal with. === Even if it doesn't happen like that, it would still be a conversation I'd like to see.

2003-02-09 00:01:48-05:00 - Re: Angelus can't stay locked up forever, can he? - (Ken Ream <kream@zbzoom.net>)

"Freelancer" <NotAvail@abcdefg.com> wrote in message news:FKi1a.6324$Pg6.1346375@news20.bellglobal.com... > So if/when Angelus escapes his custom-made cage, it would make sense that a > word or two of warning would be sent off to Sunnydale since it makes some > ounce of sense that Angelus would head back there sooner or later. Can you > imagine the conversation? > > Cordelia: So, funny thing happened. <pause> We removed Angel's soul and > brought Angelus back. > > Buffy: Willingly? > > Cordelia: But don't worry we put it in a jar and fully intended to put it > back. > > Buffy: A jar? > > Cordelia: And here's the real funny part, not only did we lose the jar, but > Angelus escaped. Thought you'd want to know. Bye. <click> > > Buffy: Cordelia? Cordelia? --- Like I don't have enough to deal with. > === > > Even if it doesn't happen like that, it would still be a conversation I'd > like to see. That brings to mind the question why the First never appeared as Angelus (in the Buffy-verse not in real-life where the reason is different networks). -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-02-09 19:16:45-05:00 - Re: Angelus can't stay locked up forever, can he? - (Freelancer <NotAvail@abcdefg.com>)

Ken Ream <kream@zbzoom.net> wrote in message news:3e45e069$1_3@corp.newsgroups.com... > > "Freelancer" <NotAvail@abcdefg.com> wrote in message > news:FKi1a.6324$Pg6.1346375@news20.bellglobal.com... > > So if/when Angelus escapes his custom-made cage, it would make sense that > a > > word or two of warning would be sent off to Sunnydale since it makes some > > ounce of sense that Angelus would head back there sooner or later. Can you > > imagine the conversation? > > > > Cordelia: So, funny thing happened. <pause> We removed Angel's soul and > > brought Angelus back. > > > > Buffy: Willingly? > > > > Cordelia: But don't worry we put it in a jar and fully intended to put it > > back. > > > > Buffy: A jar? > > > > Cordelia: And here's the real funny part, not only did we lose the jar, > but > > Angelus escaped. Thought you'd want to know. Bye. <click> > > > > Buffy: Cordelia? Cordelia? --- Like I don't have enough to deal with. > > === > > > > Even if it doesn't happen like that, it would still be a conversation I'd > > like to see. > > That brings to mind the question why the First never appeared as Angelus > (in the Buffy-verse not in real-life where the reason is different > networks). > Had thought of that myself actually. Figure the First thought it might have been too obvious, everybody knowing Angel's in LA and all. With the green light given for crossovers though, I wouldn't rule it out before season's end.