FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-14 04:58:14+00:00 - Buffy / Angel - (jeff <tbd@msn.com>)

Does anyone know of any sites that may have Buffy and Angel MP3's of this seasons episodes. Dopey me, forgot to set the VCR and want to see this weeks stuff. Thanks! Jeff

2003-02-14 14:58:51-06:00 - Re: Buffy / Angel - ("Rev. Cyohtee - O'k�home Ehohatse" <cyohtee@barbarian.org>)

Out of the ether "jeff" <tbd@msn.com> rose up and issued forth: >Does anyone know of any sites that may have Buffy and Angel MP3's of this >seasons episodes. Dopey me, forgot to set the VCR and want to see this weeks >stuff. > >Thanks! > >Jeff > How are music files (MP3s) going to help? You just want to listen to them? If you want to download video files of the episode, go to alt.binaries.multimedia.buffy-v-slayer. There are numerous different encodes and sizes to choose from every week. -- Cyo cyohtee@ucan.foad.org http://www.barbarian.org/~cyohtee http://www.barbarian.org Yakko: Citizens of Anvilania, I stand before you, because if I was behind you, you couldn't see me.

2003-02-14 21:05:51+00:00 - Re: Buffy / Angel - (jeff <tbd@msn.com>)

sorry, i hit the 3 instead of 4. a simple slip of the wrist. thank you for your help. jeff "Rev. Cyohtee - O'k���home Ehohatse" <cyohtee@barbarian.org> wrote in message news:r1mq4vkigeukmqr5e9fq5bna1vobiedccj@4ax.com... > Out of the ether "jeff" <tbd@msn.com> rose up and issued forth: > > >Does anyone know of any sites that may have Buffy and Angel MP3's of this > >seasons episodes. Dopey me, forgot to set the VCR and want to see this weeks > >stuff. > > > >Thanks! > > > >Jeff > > > > How are music files (MP3s) going to help? You just want to listen to > them? > > If you want to download video files of the episode, go to > alt.binaries.multimedia.buffy-v-slayer. There are numerous different > encodes and sizes to choose from every week. > > > -- > Cyo cyohtee@ucan.foad.org > http://www.barbarian.org/~cyohtee http://www.barbarian.org > Yakko: Citizens of Anvilania, I stand before you, because if I was behind > you, you couldn't see me.