FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-31 22:41:48+00:00 - LOOKING FOR VCDS - (Greg <me@nowhere.com>)

I am curious if anyone is willing to give me their vcd copies of seasons 1-5 for Buffy. I know most people like me are buying the DVDs and just throwing their vcds away. I am very interested in taking them off your hands to add to my buffy collection. Thanks. E-mail me at BladeNight@adelphia.net if you would like to be generous.

2003-01-01 00:59:57+00:00 - Re: LOOKING FOR VCDS - (MegaSilver <megasilver@worldnet.att.net>)

"Greg" <me@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:3E121DDE.B98AEE50@nowhere.com... > I am curious if anyone is willing to give me their vcd copies of seasons > > 1-5 for Buffy. I know most people like me are buying the DVDs and just > throwing > > their vcds away. I am very interested in taking them off your hands to > add to my buffy collection. Thanks. > > E-mail me at BladeNight@adelphia.net if you would like to be generous. Same here; if anyone has the VCDs of Seasons 4 and beyond and wants to get rid of 'em, e-mail me with a reasonable monetary offer.