FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-23 04:14:24+00:00 - TROLLS - (dominicanindian@aol.com)

a stupid ass name made up by losers around here to make themselves feel better uh oh now lets start with the wise ass shitty comebacks this should be stunning

2003-01-23 06:57:32-05:00 - Re: TROLLS - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On 23 Jan 2003 04:14:24 GMT, dominicanindian@aol.com (DominicanIndian) wrote: >a stupid ass name made up by losers around here to make themselves feel better > >uh oh now lets start with the wise ass shitty comebacks >this should be stunning How about this one: someone who talks like you do is usually thought of as a troll. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer newsgroup, it's not a DominicanIndian newsgroup; it's not all about you, so either talk about the show (and don't just say it sucks and we're all fuckheads for liking it) or just go the hell away, please. Thank you and we all hope you have a lovely day.

2003-01-23 07:13:29+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - (Jimmy <jim@my.com>)

"DominicanIndian" <dominicanindian@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030122231424.08116.00000217@mb-bj.aol.com... > a stupid ass name made up by losers around here to make themselves feel better > > uh oh now lets start with the wise ass shitty comebacks > this should be stunning troll.

2003-01-25 03:50:11+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)

2003-01-25 03:50:11+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)

2003-01-25 07:39:00-08:00 - Re: TROLLS - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com> wrote in message news:<a9243vchq1fct1tmqfj5d9kkco68pd17iq@4ax.com>... > From somewhere over there dominicanindian@aol.com (DominicanIndian) > mumbled incoherently: > > >a stupid ass name made up by losers around here to make themselves feel better > > > >uh oh now lets start with the wise ass shitty comebacks > >this should be stunning > > Anyone who thinks the term "troll"(as it pertains to Usenet) was > created here in the BtVS newsgroup is stunningly ignorant. We can be a little more charitable than that. How about "refreshingly stupid"?

2003-01-25 17:00:39+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)

2003-01-25 17:00:39+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)

2003-01-28 19:12:19+00:00 - Re: TROLLS - ("Stimpson J. Cat" <house@next.tuesday>)

On 23 Jan 2003 04:14:24 GMT, dominicanindian@aol.com (DominicanIndian) wrote: >a stupid ass name made up by losers around here to make themselves feel better > I always kind of thought it was like "trolling" for fish. You know, just tow the lure behind the boat and see what bites. In a newsgroup, you just throw out stupid shit and see who bites. Kind of the same concept. Stimpson