FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-23 22:02:46-08:00 - Frist - (DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com)

It seems the new GOP majority leader (Frist) ia pro life, unless you are a cat. Seems that when he was in medical school he took in stray cats only to turn around and kill them in medical expierments. Hw also wants to clean up the prescription mess while he owns much stock in comapanies that sell prescriptions in a blind trust.

2002-12-24 07:04:09-05:00 - Re: Frist - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On 23 Dec 2002 22:02:46 -0800, DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com (dw) wrote: >It seems the new GOP majority leader (Frist) ia >pro life, unless you are a cat. Great, he and Ashcroft can get together and go on a cat-killing spree.

2002-12-24 15:28:13-05:00 - Re: Frist - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:03:25 GMT, "Matt" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: >Groan. Medical researchers do work on cats. And your doctor probably did >it too when he was in med school. Tens of thousands are euthanized every >year because there aren't enough families who are willing to care for them. >But Frist is a bad guy because he refused to protest the cruel institution >of animal testing, I get it. True, it's not like there ain't enough fricking cats out there.

2002-12-24 16:03:25+00:00 - Re: Frist - (Matt <nospam@nospam.com>)

2002-12-24 16:40:45+00:00 - Re: Frist - (JustMe <whome@nospam.com>)

"Matt" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:hz%N9.43899$6H6.1448364@twister.austin.rr.com... > > Seems that when he was in medical school > > he took in stray cats only to turn > > around and kill them in medical expierments. > > Groan. Medical researchers do work on cats. And your doctor probably did > it too when he was in med school. Tens of thousands are euthanized every > year because there aren't enough families who are willing to care for them. > But Frist is a bad guy because he refused to protest the cruel institution > of animal testing, I get it. > > > Hw also wants to clean up the prescription mess > > while he owns much stock in comapanies that > > sell prescriptions in a blind trust. > > Okay, you don't know what a blind trust is. When you've got a blind trust > set up, you don't know what companies you have stock in. The > attorney/accountant cannot tell you at all what's in it -- even if it's > stocks, bonds, cash, money market accounts, etc. etc. etc. That's the whole > point. Considering that it's been 8 years since he took office, and what > the market's done in that span of time, and how much money moved around > during the whole rollercoaster of the tech/bio boom of the 90's, I'd be > extremely surprised if Frist knew 20% of what might be in his portfolio at > this point. > > But hey, that's along and complicated answer, and it's not as catchy as > just to insinuate that he's a dirty bad guy. Sorry to disappoint. > > Geez all that talk of cats and stocks to insinuate he's a "dirty bad guy", when all you had to say was "He's a politician". That about covers it all.

2002-12-27 18:14:22+00:00 - Re: Frist - (pashworth@mindspring.com)

DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com (dw) wrote: >It seems the new GOP majority leader (Frist) ia >pro life, unless you are a cat. aw darn, I thought it was an on topic post with a typo.. -- Pam from Boston ========= "I go online sometimes, but ... everyone's spelling is really bad, and it's ... depressing." Tara - BtVS, I Was Made To Love You Latest Scott Bakula Appearances and News --*==*-- http://www.BakulaNews.com Scott Bakula starring in ENTERPRISE, Wednesdays at 8 on UPN (and "from" means I have moved)