FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-12 05:31:09-06:00 - More rumors about Faith's return SPOILERS - (Alberich <Alberich@somewhere.com>)

I got these from the Demons newsforum but these are likely fanwank or foilers...but nevertheless the following rumors are for the final 5 episodes...here they are: Kennedy gets smitten with Faith (I'm getting this from Demons newsboard, so take all of the below with a grain of salt until there is comfirmation). For those of you wishing for Xander and Willow to reunite...here you go. Buffy makes an alliance with Glory (don't ask me how they do this but I suspect the amulet from episode 15 "Get It Done" has something to do with this because it allows time traveling). The final battle with the First has Buffy, Faith, Glory and Kennedy going up against it. Angel is coming to Buffy for the finale. 20th Century Fox is not returning calls about the Faith rumors of the spinoff. So far still no confirmation or denial about the Eliza Dushku signing onto the spinoff. Ask yourself why all the secrecy about this if the rumors are false? My take on this is the spinoff has been approved...but they're working out the details now. Joss Whedon will be a part of the spinoff if Eliza Dushku signs onto it because he would be a big reason why she would do it in the first place. If they bring in Clare Kramer as Glory for the final episodes...this could be an indication Clare Kramer could be a part of the Faith spinoff. And of course Kennedy as well. Hmmmm....Faith, Glory and Kennedy. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. I'm beginning to like it already.

2003-02-12 14:31:18+00:00 - Re: More rumors about Faith's return SPOILERS - (Brian the Snorf <blehr@gladstone.uoregon.edu>)

"Alberich" <Alberich@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:MPG.18b3f9e970b7c6e09898cd@news.cyburban.com... > I got these from the Demons newsforum but these are likely fanwank or > foilers...but nevertheless the following rumors are for the final 5 > episodes...here they are: Sure, I'll bite... > Kennedy gets smitten with Faith (I'm getting this from Demons newsboard, > so take all of the below with a grain of salt until there is > comfirmation). For those of you wishing for Xander and Willow to > reunite...here you go. This, more than anything else, really makes these stand out as foilers to me. ME is not going to break up W/K (esp. after all that hassle of ep. 13) and they really really really are not going to get the W/X thing going again, because that would make *far* too much sense. > Buffy makes an alliance with Glory (don't ask me how they do this but I > suspect the amulet from episode 15 "Get It Done" has something to do > with this because it allows time traveling). The Glory thing has been floating around for a long time, and while I can see it materializing, I have my doubts. The whole morphing into previous Big Bads thing from "Lessons" still seems really pointless in retrospect (although still cool). > The final battle with the First has Buffy, Faith, Glory and Kennedy > going up against it. Ech. Kennedy. > Angel is coming to Buffy for the finale. This I can kind of buy. -Snorf

2003-02-12 17:10:33+00:00 - Re: More rumors about Faith's return SPOILERS - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, Alberich@somewhere.com wrote in article <MPG.18b3f9e970b7c6e09898cd@news.cyburban.com>... > [snipped] > > 20th Century Fox is not returning calls about the Faith rumors of the > spinoff. So far still no confirmation or denial about the Eliza Dushku [snipped] I have no real idea on how all this (series spin-off and/or renewal) will pan out, but based on what I have read it seems to be that it all turns on Joss Whedon's participation. Ms Gellar seems ready to move on to other ventures, so Buffy the Vampire Slayer as we know it today will probably conclude this season. Yet the ability to retain any interest in carrying the Slayer and, for that matter, Angel franchise forward with both the series' regulars and the networks depends on whether the prime mover stays with those programs. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger