FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-27 17:49:08+00:00 - I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (thezanyrogue@aol.com)

...my God her voice. I could listen to her talk forever about nothing in particular.

2003-03-27 19:38:37-06:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (tmac <nospam@noemail.net>)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:13:27 -0500, forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net> wrote: >On 27 Mar 2003 17:49:08 GMT, thezanyrogue@aol.com (The Zany Rogue) >wrote: > >>...my God her voice. I could listen to her talk forever about nothing in >>particular. > >Yup, that adenoidy/raspy thing is ASTOUNDINGLY sexy. The girlie at my >office that resembles her has the same voice. The accent's kinda cute too. I thought she was Canadian for the longest. ED, not the girlie at your office. tmac

2003-03-27 20:13:27-05:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

2003-03-27 21:20:58-05:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:38:37 -0600, tmac <nospam@noemail.net> wrote: >>Yup, that adenoidy/raspy thing is ASTOUNDINGLY sexy. The girlie at my >>office that resembles her has the same voice. > >The accent's kinda cute too. I thought she was Canadian for the >longest. ED, not the girlie at your office. Eliz(er) and Office Girl are both from Boston.

2003-03-28 06:11:49+00:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (JustMe <whome@nospam.com>)

"forge" <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:2c878vkdfns6edhd3ulv179vc5qdebgsvs@4ax.com... > On 27 Mar 2003 17:49:08 GMT, thezanyrogue@aol.com (The Zany Rogue) > wrote: > > >...my God her voice. I could listen to her talk forever about nothing in > >particular. > > Yup, that adenoidy/raspy thing is ASTOUNDINGLY sexy. The girlie at my > office that resembles her has the same voice. > There is one line in the episode "The Zeppo" when Faith and Xander are back at her room after she fought the demon thingy. The way she sais "Hold me." really gets me.

2003-03-28 16:21:27+00:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (thezanyrogue@aol.com)

2003-03-29 17:29:36-05:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On 28 Mar 2003 16:21:27 GMT, thezanyrogue@aol.com (The Zany Rogue) wrote: >> >>Yup, that adenoidy/raspy thing is ASTOUNDINGLY sexy. The girlie at my >>office that resembles her has the same voice. > >are they hiring? Heehee - probably. What's your skill set? = ) (p.s. you should see her roommate, oy!)

2003-03-31 05:06:17+00:00 - Re: I heard Eliza on a radio interview archive... - (thezanyrogue@aol.com)