FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-24 01:55:56+00:00 - Connor Is an Idiot! - (The Gun-Runners <guns@gun-runners.com>)

As above

2003-02-24 01:55:56+00:00 - Connor Is an Idiot! - (The Gun-Runners <guns@gun-runners.com>)

As above

2003-02-24 02:09:00+00:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (bumgirl <don'tspam@itscruel.com>)

"The Gun-Runners" <guns@gun-runners.com> wrote in message news:e%e6a.5946$Vx2.518241@wards... > As above > > Okay...any particular reason why? I actually don't mind him, he's got that "i'm a super-powered hottie with a chip on my shoulder and i'm in love with my adoptive-mom" thing going. It's kind of cute! (yes I'm being sarcastic, but i do like Connor, and keep in mind he's just a teenager - they are kind of stupid sometimes - I know I was) ; P Bumgirl Plus, he IS cute, so he's allowed to be an idiot every now and then.

2003-02-24 02:09:00+00:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (bumgirl <don'tspam@itscruel.com>)

"The Gun-Runners" <guns@gun-runners.com> wrote in message news:e%e6a.5946$Vx2.518241@wards... > As above > > Okay...any particular reason why? I actually don't mind him, he's got that "i'm a super-powered hottie with a chip on my shoulder and i'm in love with my adoptive-mom" thing going. It's kind of cute! (yes I'm being sarcastic, but i do like Connor, and keep in mind he's just a teenager - they are kind of stupid sometimes - I know I was) ; P Bumgirl Plus, he IS cute, so he's allowed to be an idiot every now and then.

2003-02-24 08:03:25-08:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (salmoneous@aol.com)

The boy may be an idiot, but he's managed to nail Cordy. Gut feeling tells me you haven't. CC either. So where does that leave you?

2003-02-24 15:56:01+01:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (Pekka Pucko <underbarliv@hotmail.com>)

"The Gun-Runners" <guns@gun-runners.com> wrote in message news:e%e6a.5946$Vx2.518241@wards... > As above I agree, all his done to the serie is bring more shit over Angel and his gang. Connor should have died in the other dimension and burried in hell. That's kind of appropiate. I don't see the point why Angel keeps forgiving all the shit he does. He's never done anything to deserve being trusted. I say Kill Connor, and hang a photo of him on the wall, so the idiots that likes him just because he's "cute" can still see him, but the rest of us won't be bothered by his lousy character.

2003-02-24 15:56:01+01:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (Pekka Pucko <underbarliv@hotmail.com>)

"The Gun-Runners" <guns@gun-runners.com> wrote in message news:e%e6a.5946$Vx2.518241@wards... > As above I agree, all his done to the serie is bring more shit over Angel and his gang. Connor should have died in the other dimension and burried in hell. That's kind of appropiate. I don't see the point why Angel keeps forgiving all the shit he does. He's never done anything to deserve being trusted. I say Kill Connor, and hang a photo of him on the wall, so the idiots that likes him just because he's "cute" can still see him, but the rest of us won't be bothered by his lousy character.

2003-02-24 19:24:34+00:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

Pekka Pucko wrote: > I don't see the point why Angel keeps forgiving > all the shit he does. ANgel forgives Connor because Connor is his son. ANd in truth, the kid hasn't done anything all that nasty. Yes he tried to bury Angel in the ocean for all time, but Angel knew why. It wasn't just to be mean, but because Connor thought Angel killed Holtz. Angel was right about the whole 'one day you'll realize that I'm telling the truth' thing. When Angel said the line about Justine, Connor didn't argue because he knew that Angel was telling the truth. As for Connor's disdain of Angel after that. I would be a bit pissed if my father, my only family, kicked me out. Connor believed that Angel was dumping him to deal with the world alone. And Connor goes out and does the champion thing and doesn't even get a thank you from anyone. and yet he continues. he's all alone in a world he doesn't know all the rules to. it's going to make anyone a bit standoffish.

[...]

2003-02-24 23:32:51+00:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (3D Master <3d.master@chello.nl>)

salmoneous wrote: > The boy may be an idiot, but he's managed to nail Cordy. Gut feeling > tells me you haven't. CC either. So where does that leave you? Spoiler!? s p o i l e r !? He nailed an evil demon clone of Cordy!? 3D Master -- ~~~~~ "I've got something to say; it's better to burn out than to fade away!" "Give me some sugar, baby!" ~~~~~

2003-02-25 00:28:43+00:00 - Re: Connor Is an Idiot! - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <DYx6a.384504$B7.13970982@Flipper>, 3D Master <3d.master@chello.nl> wrote: > salmoneous wrote: > > The boy may be an idiot, but he's managed to nail Cordy. Gut feeling > > tells me you haven't. CC either. So where does that leave you? > > Spoiler!? > > > s > > p > > o > > i > > l > > e > > r > > !? > > He nailed an evil demon clone of Cordy!? > 1. we don't know that it was a clone. it could have really been Cordy, but under something/ones control 2. it's still better than the wanks in this group have gotten.