FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-03 10:41:41-05:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (Darwin Fish <a@a.edu>)

In article <vb7m9vfg8lh266@corp.supernews.com>, "Halo" <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote: > So anyone know anything about it? I've heard it mentioned > a few times by Giles throughout the series, but whats happening > there like? And shouldn't Faith or some people be protecting > things there? > > Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! ME is already in talks with Drew Carey. Wait until you find out the truth about Mimi! Oh.... and DrugCo is owned by Wolfram and Hart, which explains a lot.

2003-05-03 10:51:42-07:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (lpadilla@voicenet.com)

"Halo" <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote in message news:<vb7m9vfg8lh266@corp.supernews.com>... > So anyone know anything about it? I've heard it mentioned > a few times by Giles throughout the series, but whats happening > there like? And shouldn't Faith or some people be protecting > things there? > > Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! As I said on another thread, sounds like a setup for a Drew Carey crossover to me! ;-)

2003-05-03 12:32:43-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (David Marc Nieporent <nieporen@alumni.princeton.edu>)

In article <vb7m9vfg8lh266@corp.supernews.com>, "Halo" <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote: >So anyone know anything about it? I've heard it mentioned >a few times by Giles throughout the series, No, you haven't. In the Wishverse, Buffy is in Cleveland because there's a lot of demonic activity there. Not a Hellmouth. (It _could_ be a Hellmouth, but they didn't say that.) Nothing else ever mentioned. > but whats happening >there like? And shouldn't Faith or some people be protecting >things there? > >Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! --------------------------------------------- David M. Nieporent nieporen@alumni.princeton.edu

2003-05-03 15:16:29+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (Jag@r.invalid)

Halo <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote: : So anyone know anything about it? I've heard it mentioned : a few times by Giles throughout the series, but whats happening : there like? And shouldn't Faith or some people be protecting : things there? : : Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! : I don't think there's a hellmouth in Cleveland. In the alternative reailty of _The wish_, Giles calls Buffy's watcher in Cleveland where there apparently is alot of demon activity. During this call Giles is insisting that there is a hellmouth in Sunnydale and that Buffy is needed. Maybe that's what you were thinking of. /Lars

2003-05-03 15:59:44+01:00 - Hellmouth in Cleveland - (Halo <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com>)

2003-05-03 17:07:15-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (NickKnight <NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On "Halo" <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote: >Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! There is a hellmouth in Cleveland, Drew Carey found it when he found Mimi....... -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-05-03 17:10:38-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (NickKnight <NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On lpadilla@voicenet.com (Lyle F. Padilla) wrote: >As I said on another thread, sounds like a setup for a Drew Carey >crossover to me! ;-) Wasn't Drew Cary cancelled? -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-05-03 19:54:29+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

"Halo" <mindyourownbusiness@sodoff.com> wrote in message news:vb7m9vfg8lh266@corp.supernews.com... > So anyone know anything about it? I've heard it mentioned > a few times by Giles throughout the series, but whats happening > there like? And shouldn't Faith or some people be protecting > things there? > > Ooh wouldn't it be a cool spinoff idea to have it set in Cleveland! As cool as the heart of the sun.

2003-05-06 16:42:07-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth in Cleveland - (David Cheatham <david@tg.creeknet.com>)

In article <d1c8bv87nkq3obrlnf4b1uapqf41c70t0f@4ax.com>, NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com says... > On lpadilla@voicenet.com (Lyle F. Padilla) wrote: > > >As I said on another thread, sounds like a setup for a Drew Carey > >crossover to me! ;-) > Wasn't Drew Cary cancelled? That's okay, Buffy's over also. -- Yes, I'm now munging my email address, the domain is just creeknet.com Strip off the 'tg' or your email will be _silently_ discarded.