FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-01 22:11:22-05:00 - Re: Tonight's Episode- Sleeper - ("Thomas E. O'Sullivan" <teo3@erols.com>)

Repeat. Spike still has the chip in his head, and he still is controlled by the First's trigger command(which we can see is used here by the guy on the corner playing his harmonica). We've got a week or two before they begin to run new episodes of the series. T.E. "Buckaroo Banzai" <Blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Kfsia.4069$ey1.318937@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Can anyone tell me if this ep is a repeat? I don't catch the names of the > episodes, and the guide description is pretty ambigious. Thanks! > >

2003-04-02 00:55:57-06:00 - Re: Tonight's Episode- Sleeper - ("Rev. Cyohtee - O'k�home Ehohatse" <cyohtee@barbarian.org>)

Out of the ether "Buckaroo Banzai" <Blackhole34@yahoo.com> rose up and issued forth: >Thanks for the heads up. You know, I was thinking that it was a repeat, but >wasn't last week's episode the first in a couple of weeks too? That is >really frustrating. It was really nice when the WB announced, like, 5 new >episodes of AtS in a row... > Dude, this is nothing new. They have done the same bloody break between Feb and May sweeps every year since the first full 22 ep season... Season 2, Passion ep 17 Feb. 24, 1998 Killed by Death ep 18 March 03, 1998 I Only Have Eyes For You ep 19 April 28, 1998 Go Fish ep 20 May 05, 1998 Becoming, Part One ep 21 May 12, 1998 Becoming, Part Two ep 22 May 19, 1998 One episode between end of Feb and end of April. Last 4 eps in a row with no breaks. Season 3, Doppelg�ngland ep 16 Feb. 23, 1999 Enemies ep 17 March 16, 1999 Earshot ep 18 Sept. 21, 1999 Choices ep 19 May 04, 1999 The Prom ep 20 May 11, 1999 Graduation Day, Part One ep 21 May 18, 1999 Graduation Day, Part Two ep 22 July 13, 1999 Really screwed up season with one ep between Feb and May, with the April 27th scheduled ep not showing until Sep because of Columbine and final ep delayed till July for same reason, but even so, only one new ep between end of Feb and end of April were scheduled. Season 4, Who Are You ep 16 Feb. 29, 2000 Superstar ep 17 April 04, 2000 Where the Wild Things Are ep 18 April 25, 2000 New Moon Rising ep 19 May 02, 2000 The Yoko Factor ep 20 May 09, 2000 Primeval ep 21 May 16, 2000 Restless ep 22 May 23, 2000 One ep between end of Feb and end of April again, with uninterupted final 5 eps. Season 5, The Body ep 16 Feb. 27, 2001 Forever ep 17 April 17, 2001 Intervention ep 18 April 24, 2001 Tough Love ep 19 May 01, 2001 Spiral ep 20 May 08, 2001 The Weight of the World ep 21 May 15, 2001 The Gift ep 22 May 22, 2001 No eps at all beyween end of Feb and middle of April with last 6 eps shown without a break. Season 6, As You Were ep 15 Feb. 26, 2002 Hell's Bells ep 16 March 05, 2002 Normal Again ep 17 March 12, 2002 Entropy ep 18 April 30, 2002 Seeing Red ep 19 May 07, 2002 Villains ep 20 May 14, 2002 Two to Go ep 21 May 21, 2002 Grave ep 22 May 21, 2002 Went one week past Feb sweeps this year, but still only one other ep between first week of March and last *day* of April, and last 5 eps shown with no break. So this year, yet again, we go with one new ep between Feb sweeps and the next ep, which may be April 15 or April 22 (I know TV Guide online shows Dirty Girls on April 15, but if they do the last 5 without a break that puts the series finale on May 12, only 2 eps into May Sweeps...) -- Cyo cyohtee@ucan.foad.org http://www.barbarian.org/~cyohtee http://www.barbarian.org "You're secretly attracted to women, but you won't admit it. You're a closet heterosexual." - Alex, "Threesome"

2003-04-02 02:52:26+00:00 - Tonight's Episode- Sleeper - (Buckaroo Banzai <Blackhole34@yahoo.com>)

2003-04-02 03:30:10+00:00 - Re: Tonight's Episode- Sleeper - (Buckaroo Banzai <Blackhole34@yahoo.com>)

Thanks for the heads up. You know, I was thinking that it was a repeat, but wasn't last week's episode the first in a couple of weeks too? That is really frustrating. It was really nice when the WB announced, like, 5 new episodes of AtS in a row... "Thomas E. O'Sullivan" <teo3@erols.com> wrote in message news:b6dk67$e7h$1@bob.news.rcn.net... > Repeat. > Spike still has the chip in his head, and he still is controlled by the > First's trigger command(which we can see is used here by the guy on the > corner playing his harmonica). We've got a week or two before they begin to > run new episodes of the series. > > T.E. > > > "Buckaroo Banzai" <Blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:Kfsia.4069$ey1.318937@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > Can anyone tell me if this ep is a repeat? I don't catch the names of the > > episodes, and the guide description is pretty ambigious. Thanks! > > > > > > >

2003-04-02 13:02:00-08:00 - Re: Tonight's Episode- Sleeper - (smaug86@yahoo.com)

"Buckaroo Banzai" <Blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<6Psia.4107$ey1.320000@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > Thanks for the heads up. You know, I was thinking that it was a repeat, but > wasn't last week's episode the first in a couple of weeks too? That is > really frustrating. It happens every year on all the major networks. It's what you get when you try to stretch 20-26 episodes over 36 weeks. In the last 6 seasons of Buffy there have been, at most, three new episodes in March and April combined. This year we get three so we should consider ourselves lucky. 2nd Season: Killed By Death- 3 March 1998 3rd Season: Enemies- 16 March 1999(Earshot was supposed to air in April, I'm guessing, but the Columbine incident had just happened) 4th Season: Superstar- 4 April 2000 Where The Wild Things Are- 25 April 2000 5th Season: Forever- 17 April 2001 Intervention- 24 April 2001 6th Season: Hell's Bells- 5 March 2002 Normal Again- 12 March 2002 Entropy- 30 April 2002 7th Season: Lies My Parents Told Me- 25 March 2003 Dirty Girls- 15 April 2003 Empty Places- 29 April 2003 The Sweeps months of November, February and May are the only times we consistently get new episodes every week. Did you know in the last 6 seasons we have only gotten 5 new episodes in December(none last year)? But not too many people complain about that because most people are too busy getting ready for the holidays and enjoying the holidays to have any time to worry about it. > It was really nice when the WB announced, like, 5 new > episodes of AtS in a row... Yeah, that was to make up for the 8 weeks and 3 days of no new episodes(And barely any repeats, IIRC). Quite a few people thought AtS had been cancelled. And when it did come back, it changed nights. Gah! Smaug69