FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-08 07:50:24+00:00 - For Sale: AUTHENTIC CROSS OF JESUS - (DEATH AND BLACK METAL <deathblackmetal@anus.com>)

Piece of the Cross on Which Jesus Died (Stained With Semen and Blood) One man... one cross. And you can now own a GENUINE piece of The Cross on which Jesus Christ Died, from the Middle East where it had been in storage. Some might want it for the nostalgia, others to lead cults, and still others to test the DNA, but ALL will be satisfied it is LEGITIMATE and OF HISTORICAL VALUE. I.R.R. Auctions http://www.anus.com/etc/ilan_ramon/ -I- The heresies of Spinoza Ray Prozak: 1. This community is not your (social) scene. 2. Evolution is more real than morality. 3. Money really is just a means to an end. 4. Your soul does exist, but you do not. 5. Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, and Six Feet Under suck. 6. You are not important. Politics & Society http://www.necrocapitalist.org/ Ambient, noise, electronica reviews http://www.anus.com/music/ Underground Metal Community http://www.hessian.org/ Americans Against the American Way of Life http://www.corrupt.org/ Hail/Fuck This "Scene" http://www.ripsawonline.com/hagglegash/man_prozak.htm Burn a Church Today http://www.churcharson.com/ -I- BLAKK METAL IS NOT FOR MALL KIDZ

2003-02-08 15:19:47+00:00 - Re: For Sale: AUTHENTIC CROSS OF JESUS**JERK - (TNG1949 <meggleston2@stny.rr.com>)

God, this person is a real asshole. This is the same jerk that's trying to pass off a dog bone he probably found in his backyard as a piece of rib from the Israeli astronaut that died in the Shuttle disaster. A real Sick fuck. "DEATH AND BLACK METAL" <deathblackmetal@anus.com> wrote in message news:i2k94v40n9ah036eejl0kmgd28bs78hlcc@4ax.com... > Piece of the Cross on Which Jesus Died (Stained With Semen and Blood) > > One man... one cross. And you can now own a GENUINE piece of The Cross > on which Jesus Christ Died, from the Middle East where it had been in > storage. Some might want it for the nostalgia, others to lead cults, > and still others to test the DNA, but ALL will be satisfied it is > LEGITIMATE and OF HISTORICAL VALUE. > > I.R.R. Auctions > http://www.anus.com/etc/ilan_ramon/ > > -I- > > The heresies of Spinoza Ray Prozak: > > 1. This community is not your (social) scene. > 2. Evolution is more real than morality. > 3. Money really is just a means to an end. > 4. Your soul does exist, but you do not. > 5. Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, and Six Feet Under suck. > 6. You are not important. > > Politics & Society > http://www.necrocapitalist.org/ > > Ambient, noise, electronica reviews > http://www.anus.com/music/ > > Underground Metal Community > http://www.hessian.org/ > > Americans Against the American Way of Life > http://www.corrupt.org/ > > Hail/Fuck This "Scene" > http://www.ripsawonline.com/hagglegash/man_prozak.htm > > Burn a Church Today > http://www.churcharson.com/ > > -I- > > BLAKK METAL IS NOT FOR MALL KIDZ

2003-02-09 00:54:18+00:00 - Re: For Sale: AUTHENTIC CROSS OF JESUS**JERK - (MegaSilver the B/A Shipper <megasilver@worldnet.att.net>)

"TNG1949" <meggleston2@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:ne91a.10022$Xr1.3524163@twister.nyroc.rr.com... <snip> From what I've heard, so many people throughout history have claimed to have pieces of the original cross that you could build the ark out of them...