FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-31 16:46:55-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Rose wrote: > > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an > ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > -- Principal Wood > > -- Andrew > > -- First Evil > > -- Kennedy > > -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn > > -- Other SIT > I like the SITs as a group. They bring some freshness to the show. When they're on screen you know the Scoobies won't be droning through the soapy relationship issues that made season six so dreary. Of course, there's always the danger that Buffy will make a speech.

2003-01-31 20:31:52-05:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (Arnold Kim <kim5@erols.com>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030131185622.27473.00000104@mb-ba.aol.com... > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an > ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > -- Principal Wood I would like to see more of him in the series, if only to answer the questions that are lingering about him. > -- Other SIT Among those we've seen, I like Rona and Vi. Arnold Kim

2003-01-31 22:30:23-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (loots@hellmouthcafe.com)

(Rose) wrote in message news > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: >> -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn Amanda, her name is Amanda I want an all Amanda ep. -Loots

2003-01-31 22:30:23-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (loots@hellmouthcafe.com)

(Rose) wrote in message news > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: >> -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn Amanda, her name is Amanda I want an all Amanda ep. -Loots

2003-01-31 23:56:22+00:00 - Newer S7 Characters - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, appearing in most eps, etc.: -- Principal Wood -- Andrew -- First Evil -- Kennedy -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn -- Other SIT Rose Genius "Buffy" fan

2003-02-01 01:45:37+00:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (gbyron2@aol.com)

2003-02-01 17:06:18-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (rshiflet@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030131185622.27473.00000104@mb-ba.aol.com>... > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an > ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > -- Principal Wood maybe > > -- Andrew yes, I like him > > -- First Evil yes > > -- Kennedy she's the only SIT that I can stand > > -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn I liked her before she became a SIT. > > -- Other SIT I don't like them as a group. They annoy me. I hope the First evil eats them. Renee

2003-02-01 17:06:18-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (rshiflet@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030131185622.27473.00000104@mb-ba.aol.com>... > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an > ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > -- Principal Wood maybe > > -- Andrew yes, I like him > > -- First Evil yes > > -- Kennedy she's the only SIT that I can stand > > -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn I liked her before she became a SIT. > > -- Other SIT I don't like them as a group. They annoy me. I hope the First evil eats them. Renee

2003-02-01 22:05:34+11:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (Bingus <bingus@netspace.net.au-nospam->)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:56:22 +0000, Rose wrote: > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an > ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > -- Principal Wood Nope > -- Andrew Yep > -- First Evil Yep, but this one can't really be helped > -- Kennedy Yep > -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn Nope > -- Other SIT Nope Bingus -- Xander: To read makes our speaking English good.

2003-02-01 23:21:13+00:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Loots" <loots@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message news:52b28925.0301312230.69eeb677@posting.google.com... > (Rose) wrote in message news > > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, including an ep which features this character, possible love interest to a regular, > > appearing in most eps, etc.: > >> -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn > > Amanda, her name is Amanda > > I want an all Amanda ep. Of course You would. I want an all ladies shower scene episode, but nnnnnnoooooooooooo, we have to have just nekkid Spike episodes. UN

2003-02-03 19:21:34-08:00 - Re: Newer S7 Characters - (loots@hellmouthcafe.com)

"UN" <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<JDY_9.37$Wh5.31@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>... > "Loots" <loots@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message > news:52b28925.0301312230.69eeb677@posting.google.com... > > (Rose) wrote in message news > > > What newer characters do you hope to see lots more of this season, > including an ep which features this character, possible love interest to a > regular, > > > appearing in most eps, etc.: > > >> -- The new slayer who took the "crown" from Dawn > > > > Amanda, her name is Amanda > > > > I want an all Amanda ep. > > Of course You would. > > I want an all ladies shower scene episode, but nnnnnnoooooooooooo, we have > to have just nekkid Spike episodes. Hey, if they want to do an everybody's nekkid episode, I won't have a problem with that. Perhaps a MOTW episode where the demon takes away everyone's clothes, rather than their voices. -Loots