FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-19 10:17:41-08:00 - Spike and Cordy: Two sides of the same coin... - (pzale@hotmail.com)

Anyone notice something interesting? The apocoypse is upon us (all right, AGAIN, but follow...) because... Spike, being evil, chose rather to be human. Cordy, being good, chose rather to be human. Cordy was bored. Spike was... in love? Makes me think the apocolypse is about good and evil saying: "Holy, shit, the humans don't want us anymore!" Again, JMS and Babylon 5 cast the philosophy the rest of the world follows. (actually the same theme was used by Steve Gerber when we wrote Mr. Miracle back in the 70s (Apokolypse and New Geneisis fighting for the soul of Scott Free). Andrew and Xander not being the only comic book geeks around here <g>)

2002-12-19 19:17:37+00:00 - Re: Spike and Cordy: Two sides of the same coin... - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Boogo the best" <pzale@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bcb8cb27.0212191017.5c5ffbbe@posting.google.com... > Anyone notice something interesting? The apocoypse is upon us (all > right, AGAIN, but follow...) because... > > Spike, being evil, chose rather to be human. > > Cordy, being good, chose rather to be human. > > Cordy was bored. > > Spike was... in love? > > Makes me think the apocolypse is about good and evil saying: "Holy, > shit, the humans don't want us anymore!" > > Again, JMS and Babylon 5 cast the philosophy the rest of the world > follows. > > (actually the same theme was used by Steve Gerber when we wrote Mr. > Miracle back in the 70s (Apokolypse and New Geneisis fighting for the > soul of Scott Free). Andrew and Xander not being the only comic book > geeks around here <g>) The Truth is a three-edged sword. -- Ken from Chicago

2002-12-19 21:39:51-08:00 - Re: Spike and Cordy: Two sides of the same coin... - (pzale@hotmail.com)

2002-12-20 17:39:39+00:00 - Re: Spike and Cordy: Two sides of the same coin... - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Boogo the best" <pzale@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bcb8cb27.0212192139.53af6870@posting.google.com... > > The Truth is a three-edged sword. > > > > -- Ken from Chicago > > And fate roles a twenty sided dice. The rolling has begun. The die does not get to choose. -- Ken from Chicago