FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-05 08:06:12-05:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

> I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into > him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on > the noggin. Hopefully; we need more Glory. <3 Phil <3

2003-02-05 08:06:12-05:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

> I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into > him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on > the noggin. Hopefully; we need more Glory. <3 Phil <3

2003-02-05 12:30:01+00:00 - Is it possible that Giles... - (rook111 <dbroussard@gt.rr.com>)

is Glory? I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on the noggin. Just a theory. -- [insert snappy quote here] David Broussard rook111@gt.rr.comt

2003-02-05 12:30:01+00:00 - Is it possible that Giles... - (rook111 <dbroussard@gt.rr.com>)

is Glory? I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on the noggin. Just a theory. -- [insert snappy quote here] David Broussard rook111@gt.rr.comt

2003-02-05 13:15:02+00:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Richard Edwards <riche@pobox.com>)

rook111 wrote: > > is Glory? > > I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into > him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on > the noggin. > > Just a theory. Hopefully not; we don't need more Glory. Later, Richard

2003-02-05 13:15:02+00:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Richard Edwards <riche@pobox.com>)

rook111 wrote: > > is Glory? > > I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into > him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on > the noggin. > > Just a theory. Hopefully not; we don't need more Glory. Later, Richard

2003-02-05 16:16:03+00:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (aknight001918593@aol.com)

I have the same theory! Sanity is Illegal. Insanity is mandatory. Long live Lord Lunacy

2003-02-06 06:08:23+00:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Dan McEwen <dannyboymcny@aol.com>)

"rook111" <dbroussard@gt.rr.com> wrote in news:dt70a.10771$lM2.341498@twister.austin.rr.com: > is Glory? > > I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to > pass into him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer > whacked him on the noggin. Why would she bother to pass into anyone else? If Glory could escape just by Ben dying she would have done that long ago. And she'd most likely have taken her own more powerful form and destroyed the planet. -- Dan a.a. #1617

2003-02-06 21:37:16+00:00 - Re: Is it possible that Giles... - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, dbroussard@gt.rr.com wrote in article <dt70a.10771$lM2.341498@twister.austin.rr.com>... > is Glory? > > I mean he killed Ben which could have given her the opportunity to pass into > him but she has been to weak to manifest until the bringer whacked him on > the noggin. > > Just a theory. > My theory is a bit more round-about: Glory is a hell god and cannot be killed. So what happens when her host, Ben, died? I suppose she went into limbo. But Giles becoming her host, unbeknownst to him, is not beyond the pale as far as I am concerned. I came to like the character Glory. Which is to say I was annoyed to no end when she was first introduced but got into the character as her story progressed. My speculation is that Glory would not be simpatico with the First Evil and that if Glory returned she would become an ally to Buffy and the gang (the old enemy of my enemy is my friend). -- Be seeing you, Growltiger