FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-19 06:26:12-07:00 - Re: Letterman jacket from "Him" - (salmoneous@aol.com)

2003-05-19 06:50:07+00:00 - Letterman jacket from "Him" - (Philip Chien <nobody@nowhere.com>)

The Letterman jacket from "Him" is up for sale on ebay! This is the jacket which caused Buffy, Willow, Dawn, and Anya to fall for R.J. Apparently Xander lied when he said he burned it. ;-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3327467704 Philip Chien (wondering if I can get enough pennies together in time for the auction. Clearly if the jacket still works it's worth it at *any* price!)

2003-05-20 02:05:14+00:00 - Re: Letterman jacket from "Him" - (Aethelrede <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net>)

salmoneous wrote in message <54daff87.0305190526.486b5c12@posting.google.com>... >> The Letterman jacket from "Him" is up for sale on ebay! This is the jacket >> which caused Buffy, Willow, Dawn, and Anya to fall for R.J. > >Yeah, I saw that. I was kinda confused by the description since it say >it's the jacket used by Spike. I honestly don't remember Spike wearing >any letterjacket in Him. Does he wear "the" jacket, or some other >jacket, or what? > >PS - Of course Xander didn't burn the jacket. Would you? Would anyone? It didn't fit him, so why not? We saw the thing in the fire too.

2003-05-20 21:23:18-04:00 - Re: Letterman jacket from "Him" - (NickKnight <NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

2003-05-22 04:30:00+00:00 - Re: Letterman jacket from "Him" - (Philip Chien <nobody@nowhere.com>)

salmoneous@aol.com (salmoneous) wrote in news:54daff87.0305190526.486b5c12@posting.google.com: > Yeah, I saw that. I was kinda confused by the description since it say > it's the jacket used by Spike. I honestly don't remember Spike wearing > any letterjacket in Him. Does he wear "the" jacket, or some other > jacket, or what? Spike never wears the jacket. But it's pretty clear from the description of the jacket that it is from that episode and it is *the* jacket. It would be pretty annoying if it was one of the jackets worn by one of the extras and not the magically endowed jacket which causes women to fall for the person wearing it. (wouldn't it be a ripoff if you paid all this money for the jacket and it wasn't magical?) But apparently the person writing at foxauctions isn't always absolutely clear about the details. Most obvious is mispelling "Drusilla"'s name every time and the same way. Some of the descriptions are vaguer than others, most notably the Vampire Willow outfit from DGL is up for auction, but the description just calls it Willow's outfit. Of course most fans will recognize it, even without the show number. Philip Chien (who wants that Letterman jacket - but only if the magic spell is still working)