FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-21 02:29:50+00:00 - Next Two Weeks - (Stan Jensen <Spam@wonderfulspam.com>)

As we all still digest/disgorge/dissect the finale, the show, our hopes, our fears, here are the episodes for the next couple weeks.. May 27... Lessons June 3... Beneath You So it looks like they're starting season 7 all over again.

2003-05-22 22:55:39+00:00 - Re: Next Two Weeks - (Anna from Georgia <anica_74@yahoo.com>)

"Stan Jensen" <Spam@wonderfulspam.com> wrote in message news:b0plcvggthuaa7n40a6hn4tt384ehflmo9@4ax.com... > As we all still digest/disgorge/dissect the finale, the show, our hopes, > our fears, here are the episodes for the next couple weeks.. > > May 27... Lessons > June 3... Beneath You > > So it looks like they're starting season 7 all over again. I just looked at the UPN website, and it said Buffy "Lessons" next Tuesday May 27 at 8, AND the repeat of America's Top Model first episode next Tuesday May 27 at 8 to lead into ATM's new 2nd episode. So I wonder which is right?