FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-29 21:39:30-05:00 - Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (TrekFan <trekfan8@comcast.net>)

In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song "Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks.

2003-03-29 21:39:30-05:00 - Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (TrekFan <trekfan8@comcast.net>)

In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song "Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks.

2003-03-30 02:18:41-05:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (TrekFan <trekfan8@comcast.net>)

Got it. Thanks!

2003-03-30 02:43:22+00:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (jake <wya_duckj@hotmail.com>)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:39:30 -0500, "TrekFan" <trekfan8@comcast.net> wrote: >In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song >"Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good >mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So >far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in >finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks. > alt.binaries.multimedia.buffy-v-slayer it was posted a couple days ago.

2003-03-30 02:51:23+00:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (Kelzmelzer <anonymous_black_mage@mysidia.gov>)

"TrekFan" <trekfan8@comcast.net> wrote in message news:reKcnYwtgs02xRujXTWcog@comcast.com... > In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song > "Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good > mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So > far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in > finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks. > > > Kazaa is your best bet for finding it, look for the singer "Nana Mouskori" or you could go here. http://jdsb23.tripod.com/Mouskouri.htm I think this is the actual performance they used in Lies My Parents Told Me

2003-03-30 02:51:23+00:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (Kelzmelzer <anonymous_black_mage@mysidia.gov>)

"TrekFan" <trekfan8@comcast.net> wrote in message news:reKcnYwtgs02xRujXTWcog@comcast.com... > In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song > "Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good > mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So > far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in > finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks. > > > Kazaa is your best bet for finding it, look for the singer "Nana Mouskori" or you could go here. http://jdsb23.tripod.com/Mouskouri.htm I think this is the actual performance they used in Lies My Parents Told Me

2003-03-31 00:42:39+00:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (flashbaxs@aol.com)

Wasn't that song in the highlander movies-shows? I surely think it is...

2003-03-31 00:42:39+00:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (flashbaxs@aol.com)

Wasn't that song in the highlander movies-shows? I surely think it is...

2003-04-03 21:08:05-05:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:39:30 -0500, "TrekFan" wrote: > In the recent episode "Lies My Parents Told Me", they played that song > "Early One Morning" that was Spike's trigger. I've been looking for a good > mp3 or wav of the song similar to the one Wood played on his computer. So > far I've only been able to find a couple instrumental versions. Any help in > finding one with words would be appreciated. Thanks. For the time being it's found it's way to my web site: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mathewignash/buffy/buffy717-earlyonemorning.mp3 I believe that's the version Wood used, sung by Nana Mouskuri. -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-07 18:42:32-07:00 - Re: Early One Morning (Spoilers) - (second@duelingoak.com)

flashbaxs@aol.com (Flashbaxs) wrote in message news:<20030330194239.27647.00000146@mb-fp.aol.com>... > Wasn't that song in the highlander movies-shows? I surely think it is... I don't know about that but Samantha sang it in a flashback episode of "Bewitched." M.