FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-05 12:11:56-06:00 - Re: Four Questions About The Killer In Me - (Chad Englin <chad@yoda.bsd.uchicago.edu>)

"Hairy" <hairy@noplace.com> wrote in message news:_9c0a.22159$rq4.1657844@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > TKIM spoiler space: > A > d > d > e > d > T > o > R > e > t > a > r > d > S > p > o > i > l > a > g > e > > Q2: Kennedy has experienced (perhaps for the first time, since > she knew she was gay at age 5) sex with a man, well Warren/Willow > anyway. How will that affect her? > > Q3: Willow has experienced sex for the first time as a man. > How will that affect her? Huh? Did you see something I didn't?

2003-02-05 12:11:56-06:00 - Re: Four Questions About The Killer In Me - (Chad Englin <chad@yoda.bsd.uchicago.edu>)

"Hairy" <hairy@noplace.com> wrote in message news:_9c0a.22159$rq4.1657844@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > TKIM spoiler space: > A > d > d > e > d > T > o > R > e > t > a > r > d > S > p > o > i > l > a > g > e > > Q2: Kennedy has experienced (perhaps for the first time, since > she knew she was gay at age 5) sex with a man, well Warren/Willow > anyway. How will that affect her? > > Q3: Willow has experienced sex for the first time as a man. > How will that affect her? Huh? Did you see something I didn't?

2003-02-05 17:50:50+00:00 - Four Questions About The Killer In Me - (Hairy <hairy@noplace.com>)

TKIM spoiler space: A d d e d T o R e t a r d S p o i l a g e It was the four least intelligent members of the Scoo-crew that got the idea that Giles might have been living with them for sometime and be the FE. I think it was ME's way of goofing on the atbvs people who were so certain, for so long, that Giles was the FE. Q1: Was ME was goofing on atbvs nerds with the Giles subplot? (OK, Dawn is slow only in the teenage girl, yet to have lived much of live sense. Anya isn't stupid, just has that weird ex-demon world perspective. Andrew is geek-clueless.) Kennedy referred to the Fairy Tale nature of her kissing Willow to Warrenize and unWarrenize her. If one accepts that "kissing" in Fairy Tales is a euphemism for "having sex", then it was Willow's guilt of having sex with Kennedy that she was all upset about in the last 1/4 hour of the show, which had lead to her forgetting Tara, and not a simple kiss. (If both cases, the sex was not shown on TV, but doesn't mean it didn't happen.) Q2: Kennedy has experienced (perhaps for the first time, since she knew she was gay at age 5) sex with a man, well Warren/Willow anyway. How will that affect her? Q3: Willow has experienced sex for the first time as a man. How will that affect her? Q4: Which actor groped AH's (actually was AH, as can be seen in slow motion) boobs? Could have been the actor who plays Andrew, but I'm thinking it was an uncredited hand modeling role by Alexis D.

2003-02-07 00:07:38-05:00 - Re: Four Questions About The Killer In Me - (Tom Breton <tehom@REMOVEpanNOSPAMix.com>)

"Hairy" <hairy@noplace.com> writes: > TKIM spoiler space: > A > d > d > e > d > T > o > R > e > t > a > r > d > S > p > o > i > l > a > g > e > > It was the four least intelligent members of the Scoo-crew that got > the idea that Giles might have been living with them for sometime > and be the FE. I think it was ME's way of goofing on the atbvs people > who were so certain, for so long, that Giles was the FE. > Q1: Was ME was goofing on atbvs nerds with the Giles subplot? I don't know whether it was goofing on us specifically, but it was clearly directed at people like us who overanalyze each detail. Here "we" are (not me, though) literally keeping track of who hugs or bumps against whom. > Q2: Kennedy has experienced (perhaps for the first time, since > she knew she was gay at age 5) sex with a man, well Warren/Willow > anyway. How will that affect her? > > Q3: Willow has experienced sex for the first time as a man. > How will that affect her? She'll enjoy it. And the next question? }:) > Q4: Which actor groped AH's (actually was AH, as can be seen in > slow motion) boobs? Could have been the actor who plays Andrew, > but I'm thinking it was an uncredited hand modeling role by Alexis D. ISTR it was a medium shot with Tom Lenk's face visible, but I could be remembering it wrong. -- Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom. http://www.panix.com/~tehom

[...]

2003-02-07 07:35:45-05:00 - Re: Four Questions About The Killer In Me - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:50:50 GMT, "Hairy" wrote: > Q1: Was ME was goofing on atbvs nerds with the Giles subplot? No, they set it up in the first place, as a false lead. The script from the moment RUpert came back to Sunnydale had directions that he NOT touch anything on camera. They wanted to make people think it was possible he was the first. Of course this would also mean the first can be in more then one place at a time, since the first was Eve! > Q2: Kennedy has experienced (perhaps for the first time, since > she knew she was gay at age 5) sex with a man, well Warren/Willow > anyway. How will that affect her? No, it was just a kiss, unless their bodies were much busier below camera range then we were lead to believe. > Q3: Willow has experienced sex for the first time as a man. > How will that affect her? Again, I don't take your premis as kissing is sex. > Q4: Which actor groped AH's (actually was AH, as can be seen in > slow motion) boobs? Could have been the actor who plays Andrew, > but I'm thinking it was an uncredited hand modeling role by Alexis D. Seemed to be Thomas Lenk and ALyson in that scene. I watched in slow-mo. Here is a nice pic to watch for several minute: http://angelseries.freeyellow.com/buffy/buffy713-grab.jpg -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/