FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-13 08:25:07-08:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Barney wrote: > > > Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone > forever. > Do you still remember that formula for converting garbage to gasoline you posted? You must have kept notes. I'd hate to think it was lost forever.

2003-01-13 08:25:07-08:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Barney wrote: > > > Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone > forever. > Do you still remember that formula for converting garbage to gasoline you posted? You must have kept notes. I'd hate to think it was lost forever.

2003-01-13 14:26:45+00:00 - AOL is Working - (schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom)

It looks like posts from the AOL server are showing up on other servers again. I posted a couple of messages yesterday. Non-aolers have responded to them and they've been archived at Google, so I assume things are back to normal again. Although according to AOL, there never *was* a problem in the first place. Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone forever. Your pal, Barney There is plenty of accounting for taste. Barney just has none. - Rev. Cyohtee - O'kohome Ehohatse

2003-01-13 21:36:48+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (klyfix@aol.comedy)

In article <3E22E863.A6C63F2B@rcn.com>, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> writes: > >Barney wrote: >> > >> >> Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're >gone >> forever. >> >Do you still remember that formula for converting garbage to gasoline >you posted? You must have kept notes. I'd hate to think it was lost >forever. > It's probably over by that Universal Cure for Cancer made from peanut butter and eggs. V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham... Eckzylon: http://m1.aol.com/klyfix/eckzylon.html A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

2003-01-14 03:58:01+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom)

In article <20030113163648.01982.00000344@mb-mp.aol.com>, klyfix@aol.comedy (Klyfix) writes: >>> Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're >>gone forever. >>> >>Do you still remember that formula for converting garbage to gasoline >>you posted? You must have kept notes. I'd hate to think it was lost >>forever. >> > Don't worry, I gave a copy to my friend Osama for safekeeping. He shouldn't be too hard to track down. >It's probably over by that Universal Cure for Cancer made from peanut >butter and eggs. > Next to the Intelligible Explanation of Season 7's Plot-holes. Your pal, Barney There is plenty of accounting for taste. Barney just has none. - Rev. Cyohtee - O'kohome Ehohatse

2003-01-14 13:08:23-08:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (smaug86@yahoo.com)

schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom (Barney) wrote in message news:<20030113092645.03546.00000872@mb-cf.aol.com>... > It looks like posts from the AOL server are showing up on other servers again. > I posted a couple of messages yesterday. Non-aolers have responded to them and > they've been archived at Google, so I assume things are back to normal again. > Although according to AOL, there never *was* a problem in the first place. The shadow of the dark lord, Steve Case, has been removed from AOL/Time Warner. It remains to be seen if another dark power will take his place or if we will see the return of a real king- maybe Ted Turner. ;-) > Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone > forever. Case took them with him into exile. Smaug69

2003-01-15 01:05:25+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-01-15 05:48:10-08:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (schlitzdrinker@aol.com)

smaug86@yahoo.com (Smaug69) wrote in message news:<5fe774aa.0301141308.5e158a47@posting.google.com>... > schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom (Barney) wrote in message news:<20030113092645.03546.00000872@mb-cf.aol.com>... > > It looks like posts from the AOL server are showing up on other servers again. > > I posted a couple of messages yesterday. Non-aolers have responded to them and > > they've been archived at Google, so I assume things are back to normal again. > > Although according to AOL, there never *was* a problem in the first place. > > The shadow of the dark lord, Steve Case, has been removed from > AOL/Time Warner. It remains to be seen if another dark power will take > his place or if we will see the return of a real king- maybe Ted > Turner. ;-) > Funny you put it that way. When I tried to access the newsgroups through AOL this morning I got a message that said the "gateway" to Usenet is unavailable. It made me think of that scene in TT where Sam and Frodo watch all the orcs march through that gigantic gate and watch it slowly close. > > Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone > > forever. > > Case took them with him into exile. > If he things he's going to be safe from Rose, though, he's sadly mistaken. She's going to track him down and bring back his head on a silver platter. Your pal, Barney

2003-01-15 12:07:50-08:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (smaug86@yahoo.com)

schlitzdrinker@aol.com (Barney) wrote in message news:<11bbe55b.0301150548.25275c6f@posting.google.com>... > smaug86@yahoo.com (Smaug69) wrote in message news:<5fe774aa.0301141308.5e158a47@posting.google.com>... > > schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom (Barney) wrote in message news:<20030113092645.03546.00000872@mb-cf.aol.com>... > > > It looks like posts from the AOL server are showing up on other servers again. > > > I posted a couple of messages yesterday. Non-aolers have responded to them and > > > they've been archived at Google, so I assume things are back to normal again. > > > Although according to AOL, there never *was* a problem in the first place. > > > > The shadow of the dark lord, Steve Case, has been removed from > > AOL/Time Warner. It remains to be seen if another dark power will take > > his place or if we will see the return of a real king- maybe Ted > > Turner. ;-) > > > > > Funny you put it that way. When I tried to access the newsgroups > through AOL this morning I got a message that said the "gateway" to > Usenet is unavailable. It made me think of that scene in TT where Sam > and Frodo watch all the orcs march through that gigantic gate and > watch it slowly close. Was Rowan playing Gollum? > > > Not sure what happened to our posts that went into limbo. I guess they're gone > > > forever. > > > > Case took them with him into exile. > > > > > If he things he's going to be safe from Rose, though, he's sadly > mistaken. She's going to track him down and bring back his head on a > silver platter. Yikes! Methinks his days are numbered. Smaug69

2003-01-16 02:32:01+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom)

In article <5fe774aa.0301151207.44e2469f@posting.google.com>, smaug86@yahoo.com (Smaug69) writes: >> > The shadow of the dark lord, Steve Case, has been removed from >> > AOL/Time Warner. It remains to be seen if another dark power will take >> > his place or if we will see the return of a real king- maybe Ted >> > Turner. ;-) >> > >> >> >> Funny you put it that way. When I tried to access the newsgroups >> through AOL this morning I got a message that said the "gateway" to >> Usenet is unavailable. It made me think of that scene in TT where Sam >> and Frodo watch all the orcs march through that gigantic gate and >> watch it slowly close. > >Was Rowan playing Gollum? > Ah, that's the deal with Rowan! The bastard's got a ring of power, so he's invisible. SEIZE HIM!!!. Whoever brings me the head of Rowan Hawthorn will get to be my first slave. Your pal, Barney There is plenty of accounting for taste. Barney just has none. - Rev. Cyohtee - O'kohome Ehohatse

2003-01-17 03:56:56+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)

2003-01-17 03:56:56+00:00 - Re: AOL is Working - (Smaug69 <smaug69xx@carolinaxx.rrxx.com>)