FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-07 01:31:05-04:00 - My take on the whiners - (TomTraubertsBlues <silentsaregolden@comcast.net>)

I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really disliked it that much? I must have been watching a different show. I get the feeling that some people want the show to be the same kind of show that got them hooked at the beginning. Xander's witty barbs can't go on forever. Willow's "ah shucks" naivete can't either. I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year, but I'd rather have him in it than not. Anya pretty much could've skipped this season, although the ep where she wasted the frat guys was really good. Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some of S6. Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been used much lately. The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it isn't lousy. The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. Especially by Sarah and James. I think my favorite ep of the year has been CWDP. Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. I watch it to enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the intention of not liking it. I can't imagine why, but I believe they do. As Dennis Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". Nah. Mike

2003-05-07 02:56:31-04:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Jennifer <JenPam2003@yahoo.com>)

2003-05-07 06:39:39+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-05-07 06:40:03+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

>Subject: Re: My take on the whiners >From: a12345 a12345@nc.rr.com >Date: 5/6/2003 10:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time >Message-id: <0001HW.BADE183C006133A007AE91C0@news-central.giganews.com> > >On Wed, 7 May 2003 1:31:05 -0400, TomTraubertsBlues wrote >(in message <W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com>): > >> I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that >> there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really >> disliked it that much? I must have been watching a different show. I get >> the feeling that some people want the show to be the same kind of show that >> got them hooked at the beginning. Xander's witty barbs can't go on >forever. >> Willow's "ah shucks" naivete can't either. >> >> I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year, but I'd >> rather have him in it than not. Anya pretty much could've skipped this >> season, although the ep where she wasted the frat guys was really good. >> Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some >> of S6. Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been used much lately. >> The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it >> isn't lousy. The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. >> Especially by Sarah and James. I think my favorite ep of the year has been >> CWDP. >> >> Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. I watch it to >> enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the intention of >> not liking it. I can't imagine why, but I believe they do. As Dennis >> Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". Nah. >> >> Mike >> >> > >Ditto!!! > Me too! ;) Rose. (When choosing between two souled vampires, one whose alter ego tried to rape and kill Buffy and one whose alter ego tried to kill Buffy and almost damned the world, pick the one whose pulchritude you prefer.)

> [...]

2003-05-07 07:02:29+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (sbennie@aol.com)

Well, I liked this season up until the Slayers in Training appeared, then the pacing sank like a stone. And I loved both "Conversations With Dead People" and "Selfless" as much as all but a handful of Buffys. Scott Bennie

2003-05-07 07:43:23+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-05-07 09:57:24-07:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

"TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com>... > I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that > there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really > disliked it that much? I had some hope for the season early on but, yeah, I do dislike it that much. >I must have been watching a different show. It's possible. God knows, TOUCHED did not really resemble BtVS. > I get the feeling that some people want the show to be the same kind of show > that got them hooked at the beginning. That would be me. I liked the freshness, the cleverness, the interesting character interactions and complex, interwoven plot developments. But that's just me. > I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year Understatement. >Anya pretty much could've skipped this season, although the ep where she wasted >the frat guys was really good. Again, understatement. It's episodes like SELFLESS which really highlight the wretched, second rate soap operea the series has become this year. > Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some > of S6. Damning with faint praise. > Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been used much lately. Too much time boning up on her Turkish, I guess. > The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it > isn't lousy. The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. > Especially by Sarah and James. And here we part ways. There has been some good acting, but I think some of the characters, AH and JM in some bits, are genuinely embarrassed by some of the dialogue they are being forced to spew. >I think my favorite ep of the year has been CWDP. SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good episodes this year. > Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. I watch it to > enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the intention of > not liking it. I can't imagine why, but I believe they do. As Dennis > Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". Nah. Well, I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I too watch it to enjoy it. Wish I could say that I was.

2003-05-07 09:58:14+01:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Harry the Horse <HarryAtTheStable@hotmail.com>)

"TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> wrote in message news:W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com... > I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that > there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really > disliked it that much? > Not me. I think it's been a strong season. > I must have been watching a different show. I get > the feeling that some people want the show to be the same kind of show that > got them hooked at the beginning. Xander's witty barbs can't go on forever. > Willow's "ah shucks" naivete can't either. > I did a little search on Google a while back to look at what people were posting in February 1998. Even the naysayers would agree that some very strong episodes were shown around then. What did I see? Whinge, upon whinge, upon whinge. OK, perhaps not as virulent as last year's whinging, but still.... > I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year, but I'd > rather have him in it than not. Anya pretty much could've skipped this > season, although the ep where she wasted the frat guys was really good. > Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some > of S6. Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been used much lately. > The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it > isn't lousy. The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. > Especially by Sarah and James. I think my favorite ep of the year has been > CWDP. > Pretty much sums up my views. > Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. I watch it to > enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the intention of > not liking it. I can't imagine why, but I believe they do. As Dennis > Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". Nah. > That's my opinion too. And I know I'm right :)

2003-05-07 11:45:31+02:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (slauerrr <slauerrr@hotmail.com>)

"TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> wrote in message news:W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com... > I think my favorite ep of the year has been > CWDP. Mine too, but you have to agree, that the rest of the season doesn't really live up to the expectations this episode brought with it. I'm not saying it's 'really bad writing', or 'all the characters have been destroyed', but it's just average for Buffy. A bit (much) like the second half of season 4. Even the last few episodes. So maybe, this being the last season and all, I expected a bit more.

2003-05-07 12:13:43-04:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On Wed, 07 May 2003 16:01:23 GMT, portia <portia@belmont.it> wrote: >In article <8Z8ua.60569$4P1.5515576@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, >Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net> wrote: > >> Reading this thread the same Nirvana lyric keeps floating through my >> mind...I wish I was like you, easily amused... >> >Y'know Chris, I usually enjoy your posts, but this? Condescending much? >Why the hell is it that when someone here doesn't like an ep, or an >arc, or a season, they feel so free to take the debate out of the realm >of discussion and merely insult those who do? Is it that the chance to >be witty at someone else's expense outweighs the social skill of >treating people with basic politeness? I've read the above quote three >times in the year and a half that I've been coming here. In other >words, isn't it you folks are the ones who are so easily amused? Uhh. Look up. Up there where it says "Subject". Do you see any irony in that title while taking Chris to task for his comment? That's a trolling subject if ever there was one. Designed to put people on the defensive before they even read the post. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes) email: egk-nospam-@hotmail.com

2003-05-07 13:55:23-04:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On 7 May 2003 09:57:24 -0700, igs622001@yahoo.com (Ian) wrote: >"TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com>... > >> I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that >> there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really >> disliked it that much? > >I had some hope for the season early on but, yeah, I do dislike it >that much. I was trying to be really positive at the beginning of the season. I really liked Buffy back at the HS. Just like with Buffy going to college, they never really did much with that though. Certainly there was never any real going back to the beginning theme. It quickly devolved back in to the same tired soap opera that was season 6. >> Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some >> of S6. > >Damning with faint praise. Season 6 at least had some episodes in the beginning then more at the end that were good. Season 7 seems to me to be drowning in it's own convoluted mess. Heck, I'm still wondering why the FE ever needed Andrew and Jonathan when it had Caleb and all the bringers. This season's plot is like a giant knot at a shoestring factory. >> The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it >> isn't lousy. The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. >> Especially by Sarah and James. > >And here we part ways. There has been some good acting, but I think >some of the characters, AH and JM in some bits, are genuinely >embarrassed by some of the dialogue they are being forced to spew. What? Are you trying to say you didn't buy Willow as a kite and Kennedy as her string? LOL I think i'll go watch When She Was Bad on DVD to see Xander dab his ice cream cone on Willow's nose. Sort of a metaphorical shower to rid myself of the Killow coupling. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes) email: egk-nospam-@hotmail.com

2003-05-07 13:56:16+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (portia <portia@belmont.it>)

In article <j1ehbv860mcb30khehqvh9s65crtp6kkbi@4ax.com>, Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au> wrote: > As Dennis > >Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". > > Ya think? > > We simply know that the writers are capable of better so that's what > we expect of them. Which is fine--as long as the "we" you refer to is you and those people who honestly think that the writing has gone downhill. There's another "we," a group of which I am a member, that thinks that the writing has been generally awesome in S7--great continuity, adventurous (occasionally to a fault, cf. the Giles misdirection, which I have never seen anybody say they liked), and focused on this final ending in a way I have never seen in a tv series. Novel-like, if you will. I think Touched is a terrific example of this season for those people who, like me, are enjoying it to the max, and sort of wondering, like Tom, what show the people who are complaining are watching: Fabulous moments, big payoffs, and the occasional totally skippable bits. And even the Willow/Kennedy bedroom scene, which bored me for the first time this season, has been getting groans of pleasure from a certain sector of this ng. I guess everybody's a critic. p0rtia

2003-05-07 14:01:51+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom)

In article <W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com>, "TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> writes: >I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit that >there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys really >disliked it that much? Yep > I must have been watching a different show. I get >the feeling that some people want the show to be the same kind of show that >got them hooked at the beginning. Yes, a good show rather than a bad one. > Xander's witty barbs can't go on forever. Why not? >Willow's "ah shucks" naivete can't either. > But there's no reason she has to be a completely superfluous character. What has Willow done this season but lurk in the corner and spout a line or two of dialogue per ep, or remind us that she's the token lesbian? Isn't she supposed to be smart or something? >I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year, but I'd >rather have him in it than not. Anya pretty much could've skipped this >season, although the ep where she wasted the frat guys was really good. >Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as bad as some >of S6. Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been used much lately. >The writing is not as good this season as some of the better years, but it >isn't lousy. Yes it is. Quote one memorable line from last night's ep. > The acting, in my opinion, has been great this year. The actors are sleepwalking. Pure chloroform. >Especially by Sarah and James. I think my favorite ep of the year has been >CWDP. > The best ep was the Spike - Wood confrontation. >Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. I watch it to >enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the intention of >not liking it. And I think some people watch it with the intention of liking it no matter how bad the show is, like those critics who are always quoted in movie ads giving 5 stars to Adam Sandler movies. Everyone wants to enjoy the show. But it's impossible - unless you're a master of self-deception - to enjoy the crap we've been offered this season. Non-whiners clearly suffer from an infantile Pollyanna syndrome, clinging so tightly to memories of the show's former glory they're blind to its current crappiness. Your pal, Barney As soon as you are seated, express the wish that the orchestra will play Beethoven's Fifth. If your companion asks, "Fifth what?" you are safe for the rest of the evening. - Donald Ogden Stewart, "On Taking a Lady to a Concert"

2003-05-07 14:08:56+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Crazy Cat <khlua35001@sneakemail.com>)

"TomTraubertsBlues" <silentsaregolden@comcast.net> wrote in news:W0udnUon99OFByWjXTWcow@comcast.com: > I am really surprised at all the bad reviews. I am willing to admit > that there have some filler eps this season, but come on. You guys > really disliked it that much? Yes. >I must have been watching a different > show. Perhaps. > I get the feeling that some people want the show to be the same > kind of show that got them hooked at the beginning. No, we just want it to be good. After all we are losing one hour a week out of our lives, so it should be worthwhile. Why should I watch The Godfather III just based on the fact that the first two were sooo good? It needs to be able to stand on its on as good product before I'll grant it good marks. > Xander's witty > barbs can't go on forever. Willow's "ah shucks" naivete can't either. I don't think anyone is opposed to the evolution of characters as long as it continues to make the show interesting. > > I do think they haven't really used Giles that well this year, but I'd > rather have him in it than not. Anya pretty much could've skipped > this season, although the ep where she wasted the frat guys was really > good. I thought it was one of the best of the year, and actually held out hope that maybe the show was changing direction, but alas it was not to be. Buffy has moped a little much lately, though it hasn't been as > bad as some of S6. Dawn's had some hits and misses, but hasn't been > used much lately. The writing is not as good this season as some of > the better years, but it isn't lousy. Your opinion. The acting, in my opinion, has > been great this year. Especially by Sarah and James. I think my > favorite ep of the year has been CWDP. > Actually this is the one year I've not been impressed by Sarah's acting. Her character has pretty much walked around most of the season in this perpetual funk that has overly melodramatic overtones. > Overall, I haven't been disappointed in this season at all. Good for you. I watch > it to enjoy the show, whereas I think some people watch it with the > intention of not liking it. I can't imagine why, but I believe >they > do. Project much? > As Dennis Miller says "that's just my opinion, I could be wrong". Gosh, ya think? > Nah. > > Mike > > > Crazy

2003-05-07 14:44:20+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

2003-05-07 14:51:12+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-05-07 16:01:23+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (portia <portia@belmont.it>)

In article <8Z8ua.60569$4P1.5515576@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net> wrote: > Reading this thread the same Nirvana lyric keeps floating through my > mind...I wish I was like you, easily amused... > Y'know Chris, I usually enjoy your posts, but this? Condescending much? Why the hell is it that when someone here doesn't like an ep, or an arc, or a season, they feel so free to take the debate out of the realm of discussion and merely insult those who do? Is it that the chance to be witty at someone else's expense outweighs the social skill of treating people with basic politeness? I've read the above quote three times in the year and a half that I've been coming here. In other words, isn't it you folks are the ones who are so easily amused? Sorry to pick on you, Chris--I realize the above is not in the same league as the major hurlers of invective on this ng. I just can't believe what I'm reading on the ng today. So a bunch a people didn't like it; so a bunch did like it. There is no discussion, no analysis--just some people _apologizing_ for liking a Buffy ep, and other people taking pot shots at them. p0rtia

2003-05-07 16:37:02+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (mkahnfan@aol.comeonfolks)

2003-05-07 17:10:33+09:30 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)

2003-05-07 17:50:16-07:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030507170602.25198.00001167@mb-m02.aol.com>... > Ian wrote: > > > > > > >SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good >episodes this year. > > Your opinion is completely wrong. Sleeper and Bring it On are much better. > Change your opinion to mine immediately. Consider it done. :) Actually, I did think SLEEPER was pretty good as well. JM did some very nice work in that episode.

2003-05-07 19:29:56+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

"portia" <portia@belmont.it> wrote in message news:070520031858507080%portia@belmont.it... > In article <8Z8ua.60569$4P1.5515576@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net> wrote: > > > Reading this thread the same Nirvana lyric keeps floating through my > > mind...I wish I was like you, easily amused... > > > Y'know Chris, I usually enjoy your posts, but this? Condescending much? > Why the hell is it that when someone here doesn't like an ep, or an > arc, or a season, they feel so free to take the debate out of the realm > of discussion and merely insult those who do? Is it that the chance to > be witty at someone else's expense outweighs the social skill of > treating people with basic politeness? I've read the above quote three > times in the year and a half that I've been coming here. In other > words, isn't it you folks are the ones who are so easily amused? > > Sorry to pick on you, Chris--I realize the above is not in the same > league as the major hurlers of invective on this ng. I just can't > believe what I'm reading on the ng today. So a bunch a people didn't > like it; so a bunch did like it. There is no discussion, no > analysis--just some people _apologizing_ for liking a Buffy ep, and > other people taking pot shots at them. > > p0rtia That's okay, pick on me all you want I'm a big boy, I can handle it. Was it condescending? A little, but truly I envy those who still enjoy the show a lot. I wish I could feel like that again, it's why I continue to watch, hoping if even for a brief moment the spark comes back for me. Almost as many who criticize the show though get criticized themselves by being called "whiners" or some such name. Emotions are running high as many realize there are only 2 new episodes left and I think people are letting everything out.

[...]

2003-05-07 21:06:02+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Ian wrote: > > >SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good >episodes this year. Your opinion is completely wrong. Sleeper and Bring it On are much better. Change your opinion to mine immediately. Rose "It has to be about something else or it's never going to last." - Marti Noxon

2003-05-07 21:06:02+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Ian wrote: > > >SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good >episodes this year. Your opinion is completely wrong. Sleeper and Bring it On are much better. Change your opinion to mine immediately. Rose "It has to be about something else or it's never going to last." - Marti Noxon

2003-05-07 22:52:06+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (nimue <cup_o_cakes@yahoo.com>)

Rose wrote: > Ian wrote: > >> >> >> SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good >episodes this year. > > Your opinion is completely wrong. Sleeper and Bring it On are much > better. Change your opinion to mine immediately. ROTFLMAO! Can I take that last sentence as my sig, Rose? :-) > > > > > > Rose > "It has to be about something else or it's never going to last." - > Marti Noxon -- nimue "There are things I will not tolerate: students loitering on campus after school, horrible murders with hearts being removed... and also smoking." Principal Snyder

2003-05-09 00:12:43+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (schlitzdrinker@aol.comekingdom)

In article <070520031858507080%portia@belmont.it>, portia <portia@belmont.it> writes: >> Reading this thread the same Nirvana lyric keeps floating through my >> mind...I wish I was like you, easily amused... >> >Y'know Chris, I usually enjoy your posts, but this? Condescending much? >Why the hell is it that when someone here doesn't like an ep, or an >arc, or a season, they feel so free to take the debate out of the realm >of discussion and merely insult those who do? Is it that the chance to >be witty at someone else's expense outweighs the social skill of >treating people with basic politeness? <sniff> Stop, you're making me cry. I never fully appreciated the extent of man's inhumanity to man until I read your moving plaint. How old are you anyway, honey? It's called human nature. People are rude, bitchy and contemptible whenever they gather in groups. Get used to it. And grow up. > I've read the above quote three >times in the year and a half that I've been coming here. In other >words, isn't it you folks are the ones who are so easily amused? > Great grammar. >Sorry to pick on you, Chris--I realize the above is not in the same >league as the major hurlers of invective on this ng. Such as Portia, who constantly hurls invective - at fellow posters rather than the show. Every time I read her foul output, she's bashing someone else who doesn't meet her impeccable standards. Can it be that she *still* doesn't realize how hypocritical she is? Your pal, Barney When I pronounce the word Future, the first syllable already belongs to the past When I pronounce the word Silence, I destroy it When I pronounce the word Nothing I make something no nonbeing can hold - Wislawa Szymborska

2003-05-09 16:10:10+09:30 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)

>> We simply know that the writers are capable of better so that's what >> we expect of them. > >Which is fine--as long as the "we" you refer to is you and those people >who honestly think that the writing has gone downhill. Wasn't that obvious? > Novel-like, if you >will. Novels (the good ones at least) stay true to their core no matter how much the characters may change in their journies. > Fabulous >moments, hmmm..... ummm.... jeeze.. the last good one I can remeber was Xander's scene with Dawn. (who would have thought? ;p) >big payoffs, Such as? >and the occasional totally skippable bits. Most of the 2nd half of the season? >And >even the Willow/Kennedy bedroom scene, which bored me for the first >time this season, has been getting groans of pleasure from a certain >sector of this ng. Willow/Cordy shippers? >I guess everybody's a critic. Damn right. Keeps them honest. Or at least it should...

2003-05-09 16:10:10+09:30 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)

>> We simply know that the writers are capable of better so that's what >> we expect of them. > >Which is fine--as long as the "we" you refer to is you and those people >who honestly think that the writing has gone downhill. Wasn't that obvious? > Novel-like, if you >will. Novels (the good ones at least) stay true to their core no matter how much the characters may change in their journies. > Fabulous >moments, hmmm..... ummm.... jeeze.. the last good one I can remeber was Xander's scene with Dawn. (who would have thought? ;p) >big payoffs, Such as? >and the occasional totally skippable bits. Most of the 2nd half of the season? >And >even the Willow/Kennedy bedroom scene, which bored me for the first >time this season, has been getting groans of pleasure from a certain >sector of this ng. Willow/Cordy shippers? >I guess everybody's a critic. Damn right. Keeps them honest. Or at least it should...

2003-05-10 15:12:43+00:00 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>)

nimue wrote: > Rose wrote: > >>Ian wrote: >> >> >>> >>>SELFLESS and CWDP are the two good >episodes this year. >> >>Your opinion is completely wrong. Sleeper and Bring it On are much >>better. Change your opinion to mine immediately. > > > ROTFLMAO! Can I take that last sentence as my sig, Rose? :-) > I once wore a button that said "If I want your opinion I'll give it to you"...my brother saw it at a con and said "I guess I'll have to agree with you, won't I?" --- Bright Blessings, Starshadow KoX, Sp4, and now on a "cult critic's" hate page http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html for the High Crime of Disagreeing with self-made cult victim Gerry Armstrong and Caroline Letkeman. For the real truth about cults go to www.xenu.net to email remove "lovesxenu"

2003-05-10 15:26:40+09:30 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)

2003-05-10 15:35:28+09:30 - Re: My take on the whiners - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)