FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-26 22:26:35-05:00 - Reply limit - (X-calibur <X-calibur@comcast.net>)

I think we need one, it's nuts some messages have 40 or 50 replies. My vision gets fuzzy. I wish Outlook Express would tell me how many replies there are next to the original message!

2003-02-27 00:33:16-08:00 - Re: Reply limit - (sean.daugherty@oberlin.edu)

"X-calibur" <X-calibur@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<zbqdnXvkOJ_RGMCjXTWc2Q@comcast.com>... > I think we need one, it's nuts some messages have 40 or 50 replies. My > vision gets fuzzy. Not feasible. It would be difficult enough in a moderated group, and over here in the wild wasteland of the alt.* groups, its a pipe dream. IMO, it's for the best, anyway: some of the more interesting discussions we've had have been well over 50 messages. > I wish Outlook Express would tell me how many replies > there are next to the original message! Might I humbly suggest a better newsreader? Not that I've used any newsreader in years, being trapped here in Google-land....

2003-02-27 00:35:55-05:00 - Re: Reply limit - (-Andy- <a.stoffel@spamworm.adelphia.net>)

In article <zbqdnXvkOJ_RGMCjXTWc2Q@comcast.com>, "X-calibur" <X-calibur@comcast.net> wrote: > I think we need one, it's nuts some messages have 40 or 50 replies. Huh ??? You haven't been here long have you.... those are the low volume topics you are s eeing with only 50 replies... > My vision gets fuzzy. I wish Outlook Express would tell me how many > replies there are next to the original message! Hmmm..... all the news readers I've used over the past few years have indicated how many messages were in a thread... yours must be broken. Maybe you should get a new one.... -Andy- -- "Vampires, and demons, and evil. Oh My!"

2003-02-27 10:48:13-05:00 - Re: Reply limit - (NickKnight <NickKnightonFKNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On "X-calibur" <X-calibur@comcast.net> wrote: >I think we need one, it's nuts some messages have 40 or 50 replies. My >vision gets fuzzy. I wish Outlook Express would tell me how many replies >there are next to the original message! Get Agent....you can mark a thread to ignore......... -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----