FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-18 21:18:11-06:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (Snuggles <postmaster@spamcop.net>)

In article <20030318200121.29339.00000202@mb-bd.aol.com>, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: > >Subject: Re: Buffy and Wesley > >From: "Speaker-to-Customers" greebo@manx.net > >Date: 3/18/2003 4:49 PM Pacific Standard Time > >Message-id: <b58ep5$261jki$1@ID-138064.news.dfncis.de> > > > >Rose wrote: > >> Nick wrote: > >> > >>> I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave > >>> the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while >thinking if someone else. > > > >Nastiest thing Wesley has ever done. Lilah should have cut his throat along > >the dotted line. > > > >> Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you > >> want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having > >> found out Riley was married. > > > >Which I think is the cruelest thing Buffy has ever done. > > > >I can sympathise with her pain, and forgive her. But, as I've mentioned > >before, I've been in Spike's position and it hurts. It hurts incredibly > >much. > > > > Both Buffy and Wesley showed they can deliver virtual death-blows to the > psyche when they want to. > > Rose Rose, are you a closet Wesley/Buffy shipper?

2003-03-18 22:01:09-08:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (eilandesq@charter.net)

REMOVEnick182@pacbell.net (bad sushi) wrote in message news:<3e77b2af.27256130@news.la.sbcglobal.net>... > On 18 Mar 2003 22:39:01 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: > > >How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? > > > >-- good intentions > >-- depression > >-- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior > >-- kinky affair with evil person > >-- cared at least a little bit about said evil person > >-- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person > >might well be > >-- had to break up with evil person > >-- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times > > > >Any other similarities? > > > >Later I'll discuss the differences. > > Ah screw later. > > I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave > the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while thinking if someone else. > > Or maybe thats EVERYTIME thinking of Angel? "Damn it, Slayer: I am *not* going to put on this bloody nancy boy hair gel!" M. Scott Eiland

[...]

2003-03-18 22:39:01+00:00 - Buffy and Wesley - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? -- good intentions -- depression -- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior -- kinky affair with evil person -- cared at least a little bit about said evil person -- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person might well be -- had to break up with evil person -- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times Any other similarities? Later I'll discuss the differences. Rose "No man is an island, entire of itself." -- John Donne

2003-03-19 00:00:22+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (REMOVEnick182@pacbell.net)

On 18 Mar 2003 22:39:01 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? > >-- good intentions >-- depression >-- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior >-- kinky affair with evil person >-- cared at least a little bit about said evil person >-- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person >might well be >-- had to break up with evil person >-- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times > >Any other similarities? > >Later I'll discuss the differences. Ah screw later. I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while thinking if someone else. Or maybe thats EVERYTIME thinking of Angel? Nick

2003-03-19 00:00:22+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (REMOVEnick182@pacbell.net)

On 18 Mar 2003 22:39:01 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? > >-- good intentions >-- depression >-- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior >-- kinky affair with evil person >-- cared at least a little bit about said evil person >-- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person >might well be >-- had to break up with evil person >-- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times > >Any other similarities? > >Later I'll discuss the differences. Ah screw later. I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while thinking if someone else. Or maybe thats EVERYTIME thinking of Angel? Nick

2003-03-19 00:05:20+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Nick wrote: > >I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave >the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while >thinking if someone else. Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having found out Riley was married. Rose "No man is an island, entire of itself." -- John Donne

2003-03-19 00:05:20+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Nick wrote: > >I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave >the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while >thinking if someone else. Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having found out Riley was married. Rose "No man is an island, entire of itself." -- John Donne

2003-03-19 00:49:23+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (Speaker-to-Customers <greebo@manx.net>)

Rose wrote: > Nick wrote: > >> I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave >> the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while >thinking if someone else. Nastiest thing Wesley has ever done. Lilah should have cut his throat along the dotted line. > Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you > want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having > found out Riley was married. Which I think is the cruelest thing Buffy has ever done. I can sympathise with her pain, and forgive her. But, as I've mentioned before, I've been in Spike's position and it hurts. It hurts incredibly much. Paul Speaker-to-Customers

2003-03-19 01:01:21+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-03-19 01:28:57-05:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <acff28e.0303182115.4297e655@posting.google.com>, M. Scott Eiland <eilandesq@charter.net> wrote: > REMOVEnick182@pacbell.net (bad sushi) wrote in message > news:<3e77b2af.27256130@news.la.sbcglobal.net>... > > On 18 Mar 2003 22:39:01 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: > > > > >How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? > > > > > >-- good intentions > > >-- depression > > >-- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior > > >-- kinky affair with evil person > > >-- cared at least a little bit about said evil person > > >-- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person > > >might well be > > >-- had to break up with evil person > > >-- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times > > > > > >Any other similarities? > > > > > >Later I'll discuss the differences. > > > > Ah screw later. > > > > I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave > > the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while thinking if someone else. > > > > Or maybe thats EVERYTIME thinking of Angel? > > "Damn it, Slayer: I am *not* going to put on this bloody nancy boy hair gel!" > > > M. Scott Eiland Spike has plenty of his own nancy boy hair gel. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

[...]

2003-03-19 05:45:00+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Postmaster wrote: > >Rose, are you a closet Wesley/Buffy >shipper? No, it's that I am trying to look for clues into the ME philosophy re right, wrong, good and evil via their similar yet different takes on Wes and Buffy. And no, Ken Arromdee, this has nothing to do with Spike. Believe it or not, at last an ME-show-related issue has come along to divert my attention from the Dread Lord of Sunnydale. Rose "No man is an island, entire of itself." -- John Donne

2003-03-19 20:06:12+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (MegaSilver <megasilver@worldnet.att.net>)

"Speaker-to-Customers" <greebo@manx.net> wrote in message news:b58ep5$261jki$1@ID-138064.news.dfncis.de... > > Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you > > want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having > > found out Riley was married. > > Which I think is the cruelest thing Buffy has ever done. > > I can sympathise with her pain, and forgive her. But, as I've mentioned > before, I've been in Spike's position and it hurts. It hurts incredibly > much. I agree. I hated the light they showed Buffy in in that situation: using Spike. Even if she was suicidal, it didn't really feel right. Of course, I'm sure Spike wasn't too unhappy about getting to have sex with Buffy, even if she was being unfair.

2003-03-19 22:07:06+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (Caffeine Cal <c..oconnell@esatclear.ie>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030318173901.29339.00000174@mb-bd.aol.com... > How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? > > -- good intentions > -- depression > -- phase of self-pitying, self-indulgent behavior > -- kinky affair with evil person > -- cared at least a little bit about said evil person > -- didn't believe evil person was capable of love then realized evil person > might well be > -- had to break up with evil person > -- enjoys their violent work a bit too much at times > > Any other similarities? Oh man, if the similarities continue does that mean we'll finally be rid of Angel-lite... sorry William the Bloody Boring (the great character formerly known as Spike)? <Does Snoopy dance!> Caroline Really really wants S2/3 baaadass Spike back and not this bland imitation.

2003-03-27 06:32:35-08:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (DanielArmato@aol.com)

"Speaker-to-Customers" <greebo@manx.net> wrote in message news:<b58ep5$261jki$1@ID-138064.news.dfncis.de>... > Rose wrote: > > Nick wrote: > > > >> I want to know if there is an equivalent scene of Buffy saying "Leave > >> the Glasses on" then fucking Spike while >thinking if someone else. > > Nastiest thing Wesley has ever done. Lilah should have cut his throat along > the dotted line. > > > Closest equivalent would be going to Spike and saying "tell me you > > want me, tell me you love me" after she was all heartbroken having > > found out Riley was married. > > Which I think is the cruelest thing Buffy has ever done. > Blame Riley :) if you need to blame somebody. He is the one who screwed Buffy over then ran. I still can't believe As You Were ever happened. > I can sympathise with her pain, and forgive her. But, as I've mentioned > before, I've been in Spike's position and it hurts. It hurts incredibly > much. I would have loved to be in Spike's position several times in S6, LOL. I do understand what you are saying with the emotional pain thing, but Buffy really never lead Spike on. He knew the situation and went with it. Not that I blame him. Also, though, he was far from innocent and was quite manipulative himself (Bronze scene, for example). Spike got his jollies (lucky dude). There are many (Xander?) who probably dream of Buffy sex every night. Few get to actually experience it. Spike was lucky in that respect. I'd say it is better to have loved and lost than not loved at all (replace 'love' with 'have sex with Buffy' in that phrase). I think, overall, Spike came out a far better creature (ie-with a soul and a better sense of self-understanding) than he was before his Buffy lust developed.

2003-03-27 07:36:11+00:00 - Re: Buffy and Wesley - (Philip Chien <nobody@nowhere.com>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030318173901.29339.00000174@mb-bd.aol.com... > How have their journeys coincided? How are they similar? <snip> > -- kinky affair with evil person So what's wrong with a kinky affair with an evil person???? Philip Chien (you say that like it's a bad thing!)