FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-02 05:53:29-05:00 - Holly Valance - (Jason C <jasonec24@charter.net>)

Has anyone else heard that rumor about Holly Valance taking over as Buffy? I'm pertty sure it's a bogus rumor but there's a few articles about it on the net....here's one article http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/04/23/1050777301652.html God, i hope its not true...it cant be

2003-05-02 05:53:29-05:00 - Holly Valance - (Jason C <jasonec24@charter.net>)

Has anyone else heard that rumor about Holly Valance taking over as Buffy? I'm pertty sure it's a bogus rumor but there's a few articles about it on the net....here's one article http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/04/23/1050777301652.html God, i hope its not true...it cant be

2003-05-02 11:33:28+00:00 - Re: Holly Valance - (Colin <colinsand@nospam.btopenworld.com>)

Yes, this rumour has been going for a while now. The articles I've read also claim that Sarah Michelle Geller has refused to sign up for S7, so we must be watching a very convincing double, or perhaps a clone :) > God, i hope its not true...it cant be You are of course right there are many, many reasons why this cannot be true. Still it made me laugh the first time Colin

2003-05-02 15:34:05+01:00 - Re: Holly Valance - (The Gun-Runners <guns@gun-runners.com>)

It's all bollocks. All though Holly in her own right is a BABE! "Jason C" <jasonec24@charter.net> wrote in message news:vb4jh9gfu4p38d@corp.supernews.com... > Has anyone else heard that rumor about Holly Valance taking over as Buffy? > I'm pertty sure it's a bogus rumor but there's a few articles about it on > the net....here's one article > > http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/04/23/1050777301652.html > > God, i hope its not true...it cant be > >

2003-05-02 15:50:17+00:00 - Re: Holly Valance - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <vb4jh9gfu4p38d@corp.supernews.com>, Jason C <jasonec24@charter.net> wrote: > Has anyone else heard that rumor about Holly Valance taking over as Buffy? > I'm pertty sure it's a bogus rumor it's totally bogus. The show is dead. end of story. it's official. there is no going back. and straight out of Joss's mouth, no one will ever replace Sarah as Buffy unless it's over his dead and rotting body. and all those articles are just copies of the original which was in a British tabloid

2003-05-03 18:10:48-04:00 - Re: Holly Valance - (David Cheatham <david@tg.creeknet.com>)

In article <b8tl28$p1r$1@titan.btinternet.com>, colinsand@nospam.btopenworld.com says... > Yes, this rumour has been going for a while now. The articles I've read also > claim that Sarah Michelle Geller has refused to sign up for S7, so we must > be watching a very convincing double, or perhaps a clone :) It's actually the BuffyBot. Don't tell anyone. -- Strip off the 'tg' from my email or your email be _silently_ discarded. Follow Buffy into a pointless battle once, shame on Buffy, follow her into a pointless battle again, shame on the gang.