FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-27 07:11:01-07:00 - Re: What episode is this photo from? - (Rob <rob@lvcm.com>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message news:924756711600837.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > I'm just curious, I think it's early season 6 (before Rupert left in Tabula > Rasa), but what specific episode please? > > http://web.ecomplanet.com/MERC9701/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/MERC9701Cu stomImage1542005.jpg I'm almost completely positive the picture is from Season Five's Checkpoint. The background looks like the back room of the magic box so it has to be 5 or 6. And Flooded, Grave, and OMWF are the only season 6 episodes that the two might have gone back there. In grave Giles doesn't have his glasses, and in OMWF I'm positive he's wearing his more casual clothes. In season 5 Giles almost always wears his more casual clothes, and checkpoint is one of the few times I can think of where he's wearing a suit. I checked with an episode guide and found a picture from the episode with Giles wearing the same suit and tie.

2003-04-27 09:17:02-05:00 - Re: What episode is this photo from? - ("Rick Ramey, Arch-Enemy of Evil" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On 27 Apr 2003 09:27:35 -0500, "Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote: > >I'm just curious, I think it's early season 6 (before Rupert left in Tabula >Rasa), but what specific episode please? > >http://web.ecomplanet.com/MERC9701/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/MERC9701CustomImage1542005.jpg Dunno, but Rupert looks like he is about to coldcock the Buffster.

2003-04-27 09:27:35-05:00 - What episode is this photo from? - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

I'm just curious, I think it's early season 6 (before Rupert left in Tabula Rasa), but what specific episode please? http://web.ecomplanet.com/MERC9701/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/MERC9701CustomImage1542005.jpg -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-27 09:27:35-05:00 - What episode is this photo from? - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

I'm just curious, I think it's early season 6 (before Rupert left in Tabula Rasa), but what specific episode please? http://web.ecomplanet.com/MERC9701/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/MERC9701CustomImage1542005.jpg -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-27 14:15:50+00:00 - Re: What episode is this photo from? - (ladycplum@aol.combiteme)

I believe that pic is from Tabula Rasa, when Giles tells Buffy he's leaving, before Willow's little spell goes haywire. LADY CORNELIUS PLUM "I would of course prefer you be conscious but I do not know what your pleasure threshold is."-Ambassador G'Kar "Andreas Katsulas can try to discover MY pleasure threshold anytime he wants to!"-ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2003-04-27 15:32:51+00:00 - Re: What episode is this photo from? - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Amanda C. Owens" <ladycplum@aol.combiteme> wrote in message news:20030427101550.13204.00000126@mb-m10.aol.com... > I believe that pic is from Tabula Rasa, when Giles tells Buffy he's leaving, > before Willow's little spell goes haywire. > > > LADY CORNELIUS PLUM > "I would of course prefer you be conscious but I do not know what your pleasure > threshold is."-Ambassador G'Kar > "Andreas Katsulas can try to discover MY pleasure threshold anytime he wants > to!"-ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice call, Amanda. I thought maybe it was a doctor photo from when SMG was playing brown-haired Kendall from ALL MY CHILDREN with a photo of ASH from MANCHILD. But you called it dead on. Not only is it from S6's "Tabula Rasa", it's from prior to when everyone's brains got swisscheesed BuffyWorld has vidcaps from the episode. Here it shows Giles, in same jacket and tie and Buffy in same jeans, longcoat and long brown hairstyle from different angle: http://www.buffyworld.com/buffy/season6/vidcaps/tabularasa/tabularasa032.sht ml Here it has an index of vidcaps, tabularasa019 thru tabularasa022 have the best pics of Buffy and Giles in the same outfits: http://www.buffyworld.com/buffy/season6/vidcaps/tabularasa/index.shtml -- Ken from Chicago