FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-20 21:17:28-07:00 - Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (loots@hellmouthcafe.com)

Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches the posts regarding the final ep fly past. I laughed, I cried, sometimes doing both at the same time. Great ending, leaving doors open for spinoffy goodness and visits to Angel.

2003-05-21 07:23:43+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-05-21 09:47:55+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (mightyjim4@aol.computer)

2003-05-21 12:37:11-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On 20 May 2003 21:17:28 -0700, loots@hellmouthcafe.com (Loots) wrote: >Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. Hi, Loots. Nice to see you again. Say hi to the rest of those in the cafe. >She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches >the posts regarding the final ep fly past. > >I laughed, I cried, sometimes doing both at the same time. Great >ending, leaving doors open for spinoffy goodness and visits to Angel. It was good. I wish it had tied up more dangling plots throughout the season but it was emotionally satisfying. There have been so many bad final episodes of great series. This was better then most and the show will be missed. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes) email: egk-nospam-@hotmail.com

2003-05-21 13:19:08-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

"Loots" <loots@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message news:52b28925.0305202017.3bb761c8@posting.google.com... > Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. > > She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches > the posts regarding the final ep fly past. > > I laughed, I cried, sometimes doing both at the same time. Great > ending, leaving doors open for spinoffy goodness and visits to Angel.-- Hey Loots, glad to know the lounge didn't get sucked up with the rest of the hellmouth. Even if I haven't stopped by for a drink in awhile I still toast the regulars every now and again. It was a great ending to a great show. I don't know what I'm going to miss the most, watching BtVS or analyzing it to bits with all of the other obsessed fans on the ng. Life will never be the same. Shannon Giles: I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now, I'm a wounded Dwarf with the mystical power of a paper doily."

2003-05-21 13:40:39-07:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (William George Ferguson <william.george.ferguson@domail.maricopa.edu>)

On 21 May 2003 09:47:55 GMT, mightyjim4@aol.computer (Jim ) wrote: >>Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. >> >>She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches >>the posts regarding the final ep fly past. > >*Jim pops up, seemingly out of nowhere, and digs up one last Bass Ale from >behind the bar* > >Hola Loots...what's up? > >I took a look at all those posts, but I don't know most of the posters >anymore...after all the mischief I've been a part of here I figured it was the >perfect place to stop by and say goodbye. I was kind of wondering if a lot of former regulars might be making an appearance in the next couple of days (sort of an ave atque vale moment). In case Zeares shows up, 'Hi Mike.' -- "Oh Buffy, you really do need to have every square inch of your ass kicked." - Willow Rosenberg

2003-05-21 16:14:45+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Jim " <mightyjim4@aol.computer> wrote in message news:20030521054755.01791.00000159@mb-m05.aol.com... > >Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. > > > >She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches > >the posts regarding the final ep fly past. > > *Jim pops up, seemingly out of nowhere, and digs up one last Bass Ale from > behind the bar* /Unwilly fetches Jim another ale Long time no see Jim. Hope life is treating you OK. Unwilly

2003-05-21 16:14:45+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

Last call ladies and gents! Last call! I'd like to thank all you loyal patrons and viewers. Been a fun ride while it lasted. To Joss and company I wish you the best of luck on Angel. I'll check out any spinoffs if they ever occur. Hope they are 3/4 as good as Buffy was. Good night ladies and gents. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. Unwilly

[...]

2003-05-21 17:49:38-07:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (bhayes1016@earthlink.net)

- I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. Buddy

2003-05-21 17:49:38-07:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (bhayes1016@earthlink.net)

- I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. Buddy

2003-05-21 23:46:04+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"William George Ferguson" > I was kind of wondering if a lot of former regulars might be making an > appearance in the next couple of days (sort of an ave atque vale moment). I asked most of the people who wandered away to come back for a quick fare thee well. Some will, some will not. > In case Zeares shows up, 'Hi Mike.' He will likely be at the Limbo chat tonight, some one will ask him to drop by. He can gabba all the buffy come latelies one last time. Unwilly

2003-05-21 23:46:04+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"William George Ferguson" > I was kind of wondering if a lot of former regulars might be making an > appearance in the next couple of days (sort of an ave atque vale moment). I asked most of the people who wandered away to come back for a quick fare thee well. Some will, some will not. > In case Zeares shows up, 'Hi Mike.' He will likely be at the Limbo chat tonight, some one will ask him to drop by. He can gabba all the buffy come latelies one last time. Unwilly

2003-05-22 00:23:38+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (pinkbunney4@cs.com)

Un spouted: >Last call ladies and gents! Last call! Last call??? Dude, I just got here! Yes, I'm dragging my ass in here to say my farewells (to the newsgroup that no longer knows me *sniff*). The finale was fabulous, answered all the questions I cared about and left the characters with new life and perspective. Now, it can live on in fanfic!! And, Un, you better show up in chat EARLY! /me taps foot peevishly. Oh, btw, Hi, JIM!! Krissy

2003-05-22 03:58:01+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Krissy" <pinkbunney4@cs.com> wrote in message news:20030521202338.27254.00000121@mb-m06.news.cs.com... > Un spouted: > > >Last call ladies and gents! Last call! > > > Last call??? Dude, I just got here! Typical. Fashionably late to the party. Diva. > Yes, I'm dragging my ass in here to say my farewells (to the newsgroup that no > longer knows me *sniff*). The finale was fabulous, answered all the questions > I cared about and left the characters with new life and perspective. Now, it > can live on in fanfic!! Fanfic forever, I would think. > And, Un, you better show up in chat EARLY! I'm there now enjoying Bunni snuggles. Un

"Buddy Hayes" <bhayes1016@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:2e904663.0305211649.2b03a7db@posting.google.com... > - I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. > - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. I can always count on Buddy to book end Krissy in any discussion. Have a brewski on me Buddy. Un

2003-05-22 04:08:51+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (pinkbunney4@cs.com)

Un wrote: >Buddy Hayes" <bhayes1016@earthlink.net> wrote in message >news:2e904663.0305211649.2b03a7db@posting.google.com... >> - I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. >> - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. > >I can always count on Buddy to book end Krissy in any discussion. Yeah, leave it to Buddy to be MEAN to me :) Krissy

2003-05-22 04:10:34+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (pinkbunney4@cs.com)

Un wrote: >"Krissy" <pinkbunney4@cs.com> wrote in message >news:20030521202338.27254.00000121@mb-m06.news.cs.com... >> Un spouted: >> >> >Last call ladies and gents! Last call! >> >> >> Last call??? Dude, I just got here! > >Typical. Fashionably late to the party. Diva. Yes. I am a diva. >> Yes, I'm dragging my ass in here to say my farewells (to the newsgroup >that no >> longer knows me *sniff*). The finale was fabulous, answered all the >questions >> I cared about and left the characters with new life and perspective. Now, >it >> can live on in fanfic!! > >Fanfic forever, I would think. And, thank god, my favorite Buffy fanfic writer has pledged to write fanifc until she's old and gray. I'm holding her to it. >> And, Un, you better show up in chat EARLY! > >I'm there now enjoying Bunni snuggles. As a matter of fact, you are! /me snuggles Un tight Krissy

2003-05-22 04:27:56+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Krissy" <pinkbunney4@cs.com> wrote in message news:20030522000851.08597.00000076@mb-m24.news.cs.com... > Un wrote: > > >Buddy Hayes" <bhayes1016@earthlink.net> wrote in message > >news:2e904663.0305211649.2b03a7db@posting.google.com... > >> - I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. > >> - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. > > > >I can always count on Buddy to book end Krissy in any discussion. > > Yeah, leave it to Buddy to be MEAN to me :) Heh, I would have said something similar to Buddy. Un

2003-05-22 04:27:56+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Krissy" <pinkbunney4@cs.com> wrote in message news:20030522000851.08597.00000076@mb-m24.news.cs.com... > Un wrote: > > >Buddy Hayes" <bhayes1016@earthlink.net> wrote in message > >news:2e904663.0305211649.2b03a7db@posting.google.com... > >> - I was disappointed in the ending. Too many questions unanswered. > >> - Don't hold your breath for spinoffs/reunions/movies. > > > >I can always count on Buddy to book end Krissy in any discussion. > > Yeah, leave it to Buddy to be MEAN to me :) Heh, I would have said something similar to Buddy. Un

2003-05-22 08:16:04-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

Last call? What? The Hellmouth Lounge never closes. It may collect a foot of dust in between visits, but someone will always be here serving drinks. Now, where'd I hide that Scotch... (hugs everybody)

2003-05-22 08:16:04-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

Last call? What? The Hellmouth Lounge never closes. It may collect a foot of dust in between visits, but someone will always be here serving drinks. Now, where'd I hide that Scotch... (hugs everybody)

2003-05-22 08:20:16-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Zoopie <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com>)

I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of principle.

2003-05-22 08:20:16-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Zoopie <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com>)

I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of principle.

2003-05-22 10:17:06+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (mightyjim4@aol.computer)

Un said: >Long time no see Jim. > >Hope life is treating you OK. > Yeah...good job, decent car...even a cute Dominican cage cashier to hit on (which is a story in itself...gotta love the casino job). ...all in all I can't complain...so how is everyone? -Jim Still chasin' those latin girls.

2003-05-22 13:25:04-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On Thu, 22 May 2003 17:10:52 GMT, "UN" <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >"Zoopie" <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message >news:lg3za.1917$LP5.3883@weber.videotron.net... >> I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of >> principle. > >Sshhhh. We don't want people to think we have any principles. > >Un Huh. I always pictured Zoopie more like Faith and having principAls. :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes) email: egk-nospam-@hotmail.com

2003-05-22 13:25:04-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On Thu, 22 May 2003 17:10:52 GMT, "UN" <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >"Zoopie" <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message >news:lg3za.1917$LP5.3883@weber.videotron.net... >> I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of >> principle. > >Sshhhh. We don't want people to think we have any principles. > >Un Huh. I always pictured Zoopie more like Faith and having principAls. :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes) email: egk-nospam-@hotmail.com

2003-05-22 16:52:06-04:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Zoopie <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com>)

EGK: > Huh. I always pictured Zoopie more like Faith and having principAls. :) Hah. No comment, ellick, no comment. How have you been anyway?

2003-05-22 17:10:52+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Zoopie" <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message news:lg3za.1917$LP5.3883@weber.videotron.net... > I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of > principle. Sshhhh. We don't want people to think we have any principles. Un

2003-05-22 17:10:52+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (UN <unwilly@nomail.sbcglobal.net>)

"Zoopie" <zoopie@hellmouthcafe.com> wrote in message news:lg3za.1917$LP5.3883@weber.videotron.net... > I don't have anything to say. I'm just posting here at least once out of > principle. Sshhhh. We don't want people to think we have any principles. Un

2003-05-23 00:08:39-05:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Loots <alutey@dotnetdotcom>)

"Rose" wrote.. > It's good to see you, Lootie. Nice to see you too. Sorry about Spike. I console myself with thoughts of him coming back on Angel, preferably nekkid and feral at first. -Loots

2003-05-23 00:10:27-05:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Loots <alutey@dotnetdotcom>)

2003-05-23 00:11:34-05:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Loots <alutey@dotnetdotcom>)

2003-05-23 00:14:47-05:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Loots <alutey@dotnetdotcom>)

2003-05-23 02:53:21-07:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (starwolf1999@netscape.net)

loots@hellmouthcafe.com (Loots) wrote in message news:<52b28925.0305202017.3bb761c8@posting.google.com>... > Loots wanders in and waves to those who remember her. > > She orders up her favorite cocktail, leans against the bar and watches > the posts regarding the final ep fly past. > > I laughed, I cried, sometimes doing both at the same time. Great > ending, leaving doors open for spinoffy goodness and visits to Angel. starwolf1999 returns to the HMC for one last rootbeer float before he returns to his neverending task of archiving and finally watching all BTVS episodes from 6x13 - Dead Things to 7x22 - Chosen. And when he's finally caught up with all the rest of you...

2003-05-23 09:01:41+00:00 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (mightyjim4@aol.computer)

2003-05-23 15:52:04+09:30 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)

2003-05-23 16:06:22+09:30 - Re: Hellmouth Lounge- Final Round - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)