FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-06 13:04:57-08:00 - FTP Sites?? - (coldcereal10@yahoo.com)

Hi, I'm hoping to find some reliable ftp sites out there that have multimedia files (such as video and music) of Buffy episodes. If anyone knows of any would you please email me (I know people don't like to have that info printed up on the web.) Thanks so much. :)

2003-02-06 21:08:18+00:00 - Re: FTP Sites?? - (Secret Squirrell <"secretSquirrell^Change the big S to a 5^"@spamfree.blueyonder.co.uk>)

On 6 Feb 2003 13:04:57 -0800, coldcereal10@yahoo.com (No_one) blathered on and on something like this: >Hi, > > I'm hoping to find some reliable ftp sites out there that have >multimedia files (such as video and music) of Buffy episodes. If >anyone knows of any would you please email me (I know people don't >like to have that info printed up on the web.) > >Thanks so much. :) All I have ever found have had the files removed by the time I found them (wonder why?)

2003-02-07 03:13:52+00:00 - Re: FTP Sites?? - (Don <donk7@alltel.net>)

Try searching google/groups for Buffy ftp, mpeg avi mp3 etc. You might have some luck. It searches all news groups for any posting relating to these topics. Don -- Mask Music - Where Classic Music Lives http://www.maskmusic.com maskmusic@maskmusic.com "No_one" <coldcereal10@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a530a8d6.0302061304.607df50b@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I'm hoping to find some reliable ftp sites out there that have > multimedia files (such as video and music) of Buffy episodes. If > anyone knows of any would you please email me (I know people don't > like to have that info printed up on the web.) > > Thanks so much. :)