FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-16 08:32:14-04:00 - Re: Caleb/Nathan Fillion - (t r a c y <totallyfake@ddress.com>)

"Rodger" <lionelrodger@aol.comaaa> wrote in message news:20030416071154.19020.00000016@mb-m12.aol.com... > S > > P > > O > > I > > L > > E > > R > > S > > I loved Nathan when he was on the soaps, and in his sitcom roles, but I'm > really not bowled over by him in this role. Maybe I just stopped caring about > the all-powerful villians around the time of Glory or Adam, or maybe it was all > those lingering profile shots where we were supposed to quiver at how bad he > is. > > I guess he must have been good on Firefly (never got around to watching > Firefly), but here I feel indifferent. i've never seen him in anything else before and felt he chewed the scenery a bit too much. plus he's funny looking.

2003-04-16 11:11:54+00:00 - Caleb/Nathan Fillion - (lionelrodger@aol.comaaa)

2003-04-16 11:33:38+00:00 - Re: Caleb/Nathan Fillion - (lionelrodger@aol.comaaa)

2003-04-16 12:24:24+00:00 - Re: Caleb/Nathan Fillion - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rodger" <lionelrodger@aol.comaaa> wrote in message news:20030416071154.19020.00000016@mb-m12.aol.com... > S > > P > > O > > I > > L > > E > > R > > S > > I loved Nathan when he was on the soaps, and in his sitcom roles, but I'm > really not bowled over by him in this role. Maybe I just stopped caring about > the all-powerful villians around the time of Glory or Adam, or maybe it was all > those lingering profile shots where we were supposed to quiver at how bad he > is. > > I guess he must have been good on Firefly (never got around to watching > Firefly), but here I feel indifferent. Nice setup, but his fight scenes seemed a might ... sluggish. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-04-16 12:44:15+00:00 - Re: Caleb/Nathan Fillion - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rodger" <lionelrodger@aol.comaaa> wrote in message news:20030416073338.19020.00000018@mb-m12.aol.com... > >"Ken" kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net writes: > > > > >> S > >> > >> P > >> > >> O > >> > >> I > >> > >> L > >> > >> E > >> > >> R > >> > >> S > > > > >Nice setup, but his fight scenes seemed a might ... sluggish. > > I thought the one with Molly went on much too long, intercut with all the > various fighting and Buffy's reaction shots. By the end I was nearly yelling > for him to just kill her already. And I get so tired of the Buffy villains who > have to talk and talk and talk, because that proves how evil they are. At least > he doesn't talk as much as Glory did. She never shut up. And of course Buffy was conveniently blocked from getting to Caleb, but not too distracted from seeing Caleb had her--and what he was about to do. And why the frell didn't anyone else help Molly against the Assistant Big Bad? -- Ken from Chicago