FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-20 13:32:32-04:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - (Ebie <sybil5000@yahoo.com>)

Thus spake baj7d@node15.unix.Virginia.EDU (Badger South): >It's been fun reading and occasionally posting to the >newsgroup. After today, I may lurk for a while, but this is >essentially it for me. > >Watching BtVS has gotten me through some tough times, allowing >me to mentally escape and thus weather the storms. > >I'm now in great shape IRL, and will be content to move on. > >Hope all the other posters can also move on, and best wishes to >all. It's been fun, nay, it's been great fun. Ciao :) I'm gonna head out soon too. Oz: "Guys take a moment to deal with this: - we survived." Xander nods. Buffy: "It was a hell of a battle!" Oz: "Not the battle. (Cordy looks at him) High school." They all look quietly at the school and listen to the crickets chirping. Oz: "We're taking a moment (Willow and Buffy get up from the bench. Oz looks at Cordy) and we're done." -- "Yes, me. Me, me, me." "Me too."

[...]

2003-05-20 16:54:56+00:00 - Bye to the Newsgroup - (baj7d@node15.unix.Virginia.EDU)

It's been fun reading and occasionally posting to the newsgroup. After today, I may lurk for a while, but this is essentially it for me. Watching BtVS has gotten me through some tough times, allowing me to mentally escape and thus weather the storms. I'm now in great shape IRL, and will be content to move on. Hope all the other posters can also move on, and best wishes to all. It's been fun, nay, it's been great fun. Best, -Badger -- baj7d@virginia.edu

2003-05-20 22:07:37+00:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

On Tue, 20 May 2003 16:54:56 +0000 (UTC), baj7d@node15.unix.Virginia.EDU (Badger South) wrote: >It's been fun reading and occasionally posting to the >newsgroup. After today, I may lurk for a while, but this is >essentially it for me. > >Watching BtVS has gotten me through some tough times, allowing >me to mentally escape and thus weather the storms. > >I'm now in great shape IRL, and will be content to move on. > >Hope all the other posters can also move on, and best wishes to >all. It's been fun, nay, it's been great fun. > >Best, > >-Badger Cya. I'll be out myself in 3 or 4 more days. Shorty

2003-05-20 23:57:52+00:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - ("dan." <televisionboy@att.net>)

I've been lurking and posting in this ng since maybe 1998 and, yeah, after this week ends that ought to be it for me as well. To Lord Usher and Don Sample in particular, thank you for your outstanding wildfeed posting and insightful critiques. Your postings were always first on my look-out for good readings here. It's been an interesting ride, but I see my stop coming up and it's time to head off the bus to other parts of cyrberland. Good lives to all. dan "Shorty" <notrealshorty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3n9lcvsg5bqo0odukdgooh5he9g66nic22@4ax.com... > On Tue, 20 May 2003 16:54:56 +0000 (UTC), > baj7d@node15.unix.Virginia.EDU (Badger South) wrote: > > >It's been fun reading and occasionally posting to the > >newsgroup. After today, I may lurk for a while, but this is > >essentially it for me. > > > >Watching BtVS has gotten me through some tough times, allowing > >me to mentally escape and thus weather the storms. > > > >I'm now in great shape IRL, and will be content to move on. > > > >Hope all the other posters can also move on, and best wishes to > >all. It's been fun, nay, it's been great fun. > > > >Best, > > > >-Badger > > Cya. I'll be out myself in 3 or 4 more days. > > Shorty

2003-05-24 06:42:47+00:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - (James Craine <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com>)

Ebie wrote: > > Thus spake baj7d@node15.unix.Virginia.EDU (Badger South): > > >It's been fun reading and occasionally posting to the > >newsgroup. After today, I may lurk for a while, but this is > >essentially it for me. > >Hope all the other posters can also move on, and best wishes to > >all. It's been fun, nay, it's been great fun. > > Ciao :) I'm gonna head out soon too. > > Oz: "Guys take a moment to deal with this: - we survived." > Xander nods. > > Buffy: "It was a hell of a battle!" > Oz: "Not the battle. (Cordy looks at him) High school." > > They all look quietly at the school and listen to the crickets > chirping. > > Oz: "We're taking a moment (Willow and Buffy get up from the bench. > Oz looks at Cordy) and we're done." I'm the opposite. I will stick around until the spam outnumbers the posts 2-1.

2003-05-24 10:27:47-04:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Sat, 24 May 2003 06:42:47 GMT, James Craine <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm the opposite. I will stick around until the spam outnumbers the >posts 2-1. I'm even gonna be reporting some of the spammers to their ISPs just for larfs.

2003-05-24 14:39:19+00:00 - Re: Bye to the Newsgroup - (Rowan Hawthorn <rowan_hawthorn@hotmail.com>)

"forge" <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:da0vcvgluch3b4pb1blj75r2vgt4o526lo@4ax.com... > On Sat, 24 May 2003 06:42:47 GMT, James Craine > <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com> wrote: > > >I'm the opposite. I will stick around until the spam outnumbers the > >posts 2-1. > > I'm even gonna be reporting some of the spammers to their ISPs just > for larfs. > Cool. I checked out a couple of other newsgroups recently (non-Buffy!) and out of 3,000 or so posts in one, all but maybe 100 were spam crap. -- Rowan Hawthorn