FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-10 22:28:10-06:00 - Opinion: Trachtenberg + 5 = Tyler - (Estron <estron@tfs.net>)

I happened to catch the film "Stealing Beauty" Monday night on the Independent Film Channel, and I was intrigued by the appearance of young Liv Tyler. It wasn't her first film, but according to IMDB, it was made within two years of the beginning of her career. While watching the film, which has quite a few views of Tyler's expressive, luminous face, I began to think that Michelle Trachtenberg, in about five years or so, is going to look a lot like Tyler did in "Stealing Beauty." -- All opinions expressed are only that. Pax vobiscum. estron@tfs.net Kansas City, Missouri

2002-12-11 00:00:42-06:00 - Re: Opinion: Trachtenberg + 5 = Tyler - (Mara <mara@oplnk.net>)

"Estron" <estron@tfs.net> wrote in message news:MPG.18605a4dcfd66761989787@news.birch.net... > While watching the film, which has quite a few views of Tyler's > expressive, luminous face, I began to think that Michelle > Trachtenberg, in about five years or so, is going to look a lot like > Tyler did in "Stealing Beauty." Except that Liv Tyler is beautiful and MT is passably pretty.