FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-14 06:18:28+00:00 - The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - ("J. Doe" <foo@bar.com>)

Ok, we've seen the scripts floating around, we've heard the spoilers, we've seen the teaser. 143 episodes down, and 1 to go. It's almost over, all we need is a fat lady so she can sing... But here's the *really* important question: In the last seconds, when the ME monster takes his last shuffle across the stage, will he simply say "Grrrr, Argh", or will he have something more prophetic to offer? :-) --- Gregc

2003-05-14 10:24:34-05:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - ("Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On Wed, 14 May 2003 11:31:19 +0100, "Speaker-to-Customers" <greebo@manx.net> wrote: >J. Doe wrote: >> Ok, we've seen the scripts floating around, we've heard the spoilers, >> we've seen the teaser. 143 episodes down, and 1 to go. It's almost >> over, all we need is a fat lady so she can sing... >> >> But here's the *really* important question: >> In the last seconds, when the ME monster takes his last shuffle >> across the stage, will he simply say "Grrrr, Argh", or will he have >> something more prophetic to offer? > >I think he'll say "That's all, folks!" > >Paul Speaker-to-Customers I think it would be better for it to say "What are you still doing here?", ala Ferris Bueller.

2003-05-14 11:31:19+01:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - (Speaker-to-Customers <greebo@manx.net>)

[...]

2003-05-14 12:02:51+00:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

I've heard a rumor that the monster finally gets a soul.

2003-05-14 12:02:51+00:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

I've heard a rumor that the monster finally gets a soul.

2003-05-14 15:11:05+00:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - (Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com>)

Chris Zabel wrote: > I've heard a rumor that the monster finally gets a soul. But that's after he shags Buffy behind the doublemeat palace. . .

2003-05-15 05:45:32+00:00 - Re: The *REAL QUESTION* For Final episode. - (Rick S <rick-sam@shaw.ca>)

"J. Doe" <foo@bar.com> wrote in news:3EC1E01D.6709FCB8@bar.com: > Ok, we've seen the scripts floating around, we've heard the spoilers, > we've seen the teaser. 143 episodes down, and 1 to go. It's almost > over, all we need is a fat lady so she can sing... > > But here's the *really* important question: > In the last seconds, when the ME monster takes his last shuffle > across the stage, will he simply say "Grrrr, Argh", or will he have > something more prophetic to offer? I'm hoping a little Buffy character comes out and slays him. -- Rick S. Calgary, Alberta rick-sam@shaw.ca