FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-11 00:28:50+00:00 - Will Angel be the next Best Show You're Not Watching? - (goblue8782@aol.com)

Spoilers I'm getting the slight inkling that Angel maybe TV Guide's "Best Show you're not watching." This is not news. It's just a guess because with all those annoying WB moves, ratings are good but good enough for WB like Buffy was and the series might be in danger and TV Guide does like it... so I fear because most shows that have been called... slowly faded ("Party of Five", "Once and Again" and "Sports Night") but there are lucks.... the rare winners ("7th Heaven" and "The Practice"). Believe or not, 7th heaven once was 'the best show.' well, we do believe it was not watched... once. Now it's #1. Buffy was never voted on this, it never had that problem so thats cool. Gerald www.supersentai.com supervisor@supersentai.com

2003-03-13 22:01:51-06:00 - Re: Will Angel be the next Best Show You're Not Watching? - ("Joseph S. Powell, III" <jpowell180@charter.net>)

"Gerald Conde" <goblue8782@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030310192850.11723.00000095@mb-cn.aol.com... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Spoilers > > I'm getting the slight inkling that Angel maybe TV Guide's "Best Show you're > not watching." This is not news. It's just a guess because with all those > annoying WB moves, ratings are good but good enough for WB like Buffy was and > the series might be in danger and TV Guide does like it... so I fear because > most shows that have been called... slowly faded ("Party of Five", "Once and > Again" and "Sports Night") but there are lucks.... the rare winners ("7th > Heaven" and "The Practice"). Believe or not, 7th heaven once was 'the best > show.' well, we do believe it was not watched... once. Now it's #1. Buffy was > never voted on this, it never had that problem so thats cool. > > Gerald > > www.supersentai.com supervisor@supersentai.com Well, it's certainly easier to watch now that it's on Wednesday evenings......I think I missed the first half of the season because A. The whole "Higher Being" thing just seemed ridiculous to me and B. I kept forgetting to watch it on Sunday nights.