FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-07 07:15:42-08:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Bill Bickel wrote: > > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > > s > p > a > c > e > > My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): > > WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us > FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you > It was the only way she could be sure she got his car keys. Good thing they didn't land on Wesley's car.

2003-03-07 13:15:37-06:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (jayc <jaycat1234@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:15:42 -0800, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote: >Bill Bickel wrote: >> >> s >> p >> o >> i >> l >> e >> r >> >> s >> p >> a >> c >> e >> >> My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): >> >> WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us >> FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you >> >It was the only way she could be sure she got his car keys. Good thing >they didn't land on Wesley's car. I think it's a good thing that they didn't land on Wesley's *car keys.* He would have had a limp for all of a minute of two. JayC

2003-03-07 13:15:37-06:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (jayc <jaycat1234@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:15:42 -0800, Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote: >Bill Bickel wrote: >> >> s >> p >> o >> i >> l >> e >> r >> >> s >> p >> a >> c >> e >> >> My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): >> >> WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us >> FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you >> >It was the only way she could be sure she got his car keys. Good thing >they didn't land on Wesley's car. I think it's a good thing that they didn't land on Wesley's *car keys.* He would have had a limp for all of a minute of two. JayC

2003-03-07 14:29:07+00:00 - When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (Bill Bickel <billbick@optonline.com>)

s p o i l e r s p a c e My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you Bill Bickel http://www.comicsidontunderstand.com http://www.lawsuit-of-the-week.com http://www.FindLaciPeterson.com

2003-03-07 19:41:46-05:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

2003-03-08 03:59:59-08:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (cybertigger1@msn.com)

"Bill Bickel" <billbick@optonline.com> wrote in message news:<T02aa.46289$gf7.8423746@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > > s > p > a > c > e > > My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): > > WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us > FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you I try to forget about that scene, it was just so ridiculous. How is it that the script writers come up with this stuff and nobody catches it before filming starts? I mean, the very first thing I thought was, "No car to break their fall, one or both of them dies." My second thought was, "Wesley dies, there's another murder for Faith." What it comes down to is the writers wanting to do a "cool," action-y escape scene and nobody bothering to call them on the implausibility of it. Faith's escape could have been done in a much more believable way. Maybe it wouldn't have been as "cool," but it also wouldn't have made the show seem like a ripoff of "Dark Angel." Gregg

2003-03-08 04:04:43-08:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (cybertigger1@msn.com)

"Bill Bickel" <billbick@optonline.com> wrote in message news:<T02aa.46289$gf7.8423746@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > > s > p > a > c > e > > My own voice-over dialog (and my wife hates when I do this): > > WESLEY: The guards are going to open fire on us > FAITH: You stupid fool, the FALL will probably kill you If Wesley were still the "old" Wesley from Season 3 BtVS and early Angel: Faith: Geez, Wes, you've peed your pants. Wesley: (Whimper) Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, where are you going? Oh dear, I think my ankle's fractured. A-a-a-a-a-a little help? Gregg Gregg

2003-03-08 05:33:37+00:00 - Re: When They Jumped (Salvage spoilers) - (Al Smith <invalid@address.com>)