FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-25 21:49:24-07:00 - looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - (ejs@surfbest.net)

I hope somebody can provide me with a jpeg picture or a URL link to a high quality picture of Angel in his vampire face. I've searched the web and found lots of pics of Angel but none was adequate for my purpose (e.g., in most he was not vampish; the remainder did not have print quality resolution or his face was too small). I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm trying to make a card that says "Had things gone differently, you'd be married to this." I need an appropriate picture with vamp facial details to print on the card. Thanks, ejs@surfbest.net

2003-04-26 07:21:43+00:00 - Re: looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - (Faraday <myname@mydomain.com>)

"EJS" <ejs@surfbest.net> wrote in message news:15d4673b.0304252049.c40e958@posting.google.com... > I hope somebody can provide me with a jpeg picture or a URL link to a > high quality picture of Angel in his vampire face. I've searched the > web and found lots of pics of Angel but none was adequate for my > purpose (e.g., in most he was not vampish; the remainder did not have > print quality resolution or his face was too small). > > I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now > married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm trying to > make a card that says "Had things gone differently, you'd be married > to this." I need an appropriate picture with vamp facial details to > print on the card. Most web quality is only 72ppi, which is way below print quality... but with a bit of photoshopping you could try to improve on that! But if you follow the link to mugshots from here, you can get a few good vampface ones. http://www.cityofangelus.com/coa/welcome.htm Cheers Faraday

2003-04-26 14:39:01-05:00 - Re: looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On 25 Apr 2003 21:49:24 -0700, ejs@surfbest.net (EJS) wrote: > I hope somebody can provide me with a jpeg picture or a URL link to a > high quality picture of Angel in his vampire face. I've searched the > web and found lots of pics of Angel but none was adequate for my > purpose (e.g., in most he was not vampish; the remainder did not have > print quality resolution or his face was too small). > > I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now > married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm trying to > make a card that says "Had things gone differently, you'd be married > to this." I need an appropriate picture with vamp facial details to > print on the card. Here are some of the biggest/best ones from my web site I could find with David in vamp face: http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel118-angel2.jpg http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel201-angel2.jpg http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel202-angel2.jpg http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel204-angel2.jpg http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel211-angel2.jpg http://angel.fcpages.com/angel/angel220-angel2.jpg I hope everything turns out well. -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-26 22:32:37+10:00 - Re: looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - (Highlandish <c_kreskay@hotmail.com>)

In news:bsqqa.1117$lD4.6014@news-server.bigpond.net.au, Faraday <myname@mydomain.com> Retorted: > "EJS" <ejs@surfbest.net> wrote in message > news:15d4673b.0304252049.c40e958@posting.google.com... >> I hope somebody can provide me with a jpeg picture or a URL link >> to a high quality picture of Angel in his vampire face. I've >> searched the web and found lots of pics of Angel but none was >> adequate for my purpose (e.g., in most he was not vampish; the >> remainder did not have print quality resolution or his face was >> too small). >> >> I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now >> married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm >> trying to make a card that says "Had things gone differently, >> you'd be married to this." I need an appropriate picture with >> vamp facial details to print on the card. > > Most web quality is only 72ppi, which is way below print quality... > but with a bit of photoshopping you could try to improve on that! > > But if you follow the link to mugshots from here, you can get a few > good vampface ones. > http://www.cityofangelus.com/coa/welcome.htm > > Cheers > Faraday now that has to be the best angel site I have seen, and it doesn't have spoilers on the front page (I forgot to check myself before clicking the link) I normally don't look at cast sites on the web for fear of spoilers. -- I wouldn't take a bet against the existence of time travel; my opponent might have looked into the future and have seen the answer. Stephen Hawking Remove the _ from my address to email me.

2003-04-27 01:59:28+10:00 - Re: looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - (brad <aprettyfunnyemailaddress@anotherfunnyword.com>)

"EJS" <ejs@surfbest.net> wrote in message > I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now > married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm trying to > make a card that says "Had things gone differently, you'd be married > to this." I need an appropriate picture with vamp facial details to > print on the card. that shit is really funny. about the girlfriend. or perhaps i should not post on usenet when this gone :| fuck. i really did think that was funny though, no? like, 1) wouldn't she *want* to be married to him, and 2) wouldn't that just be a totally lame thing to bring up. it screams *look i'm so cool, 'cause *I* KNOW that she used to date david boreanaz? or perhaps not. i may be analysing it a *little* too much. -- brad [http://callmebetty.blogspot.com] cheese > sausages

[...]

2003-04-28 11:14:52+00:00 - Re: looking for high quality pics of Angel in vampire vampire - (b_fraser <tuktuujaartuq@lycos.com>)

Faraday wrote: > > > I'm friends with an old girlfriend of David Boreanaz. She's now > > married to someone else, and for her wedding anniversary I'm trying to > > make a card that says "Had things gone differently, you'd be married > > to this." I need an appropriate picture with vamp facial details to > > print on the card. LOL. Very funny. > http://www.cityofangelus.com/coa/welcome.htm You beat me to it :-) COA is an excellent site. Aimee -- + Guardian of Xander's Snoopy Dance + Keeper of Angelus' leather pants + Keeper of Spike's red shirt + Guardian of the Gilesmobile