FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-20 17:57:14+00:00 - Argh! Confessions of a spoiler whore (no spoilers inside) - (wtchywmyn@aol.comSpamBGon)

Hey everyone, I'm a self professed spoiler whore- I like to read every little spoiler I can get my hands on. Even the foilers are fun to read and discuss. I don't know why, I just like to speculate. Things are so different on the screen too that I'm still surprised when some things happen that I've already read about. For the finale, I'm avoiding all the reviews out here- I don't want the opinions of others to influence how I see this last episode. So I guess I'll be back in 7 hours! Wow only 6 hours till the last Buffy ep... xoxoxo Beth

2003-05-21 04:13:30+01:00 - Re: Argh! Confessions of a spoiler whore (no spoilers inside) - (RMC <rm002b8504@blueyonder.co.uk>)

i live in england and ive been downloading all the episodes of this season and a friend and i have been avoiding spoilers for the last 5 episodes of the series and weve watched all 5 in one go! "WtchyWmyn" <wtchywmyn@aol.comSpamBGon> wrote in message news:20030520135714.02144.00000010@mb-m23.aol.com... > Hey everyone, > > I'm a self professed spoiler whore- I like to read every little spoiler I can > get my hands on. Even the foilers are fun to read and discuss. I don't know > why, I just like to speculate. Things are so different on the screen too that > I'm still surprised when some things happen that I've already read about. > > For the finale, I'm avoiding all the reviews out here- I don't want the > opinions of others to influence how I see this last episode. So I guess I'll be > back in 7 hours! Wow only 6 hours till the last Buffy ep... > > xoxoxo > > Beth >