FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-16 08:43:46-05:00 - Re: How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - ("Rick Ramey, Celestial Engineer" <rickramey@hotmail.com>)

On 16 Apr 2003 13:27:01 GMT, kage1065@aol.com (Kage1065) wrote: >I missed Buffy last night because my local affiliate decided to show the RedSox >game instead. When the game ended, they resumed the night's line-up with the >series the follows Buffy. > >Can anyone tell me how cool or not was "Dirty Girls" and basically what >happened? Feel free to toss in spoilers because the only way I'll get to see >that episode is in reruns. > >Thanks Email me if you want a copy of the tape.

2003-04-16 09:46:05-04:00 - Re: How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - (Ken Ream <kream@zbzoom.net>)

"Kage1065" <kage1065@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030416092701.18877.00000009@mb-m14.aol.com... > I missed Buffy last night because my local affiliate decided to show the RedSox > game instead. When the game ended, they resumed the night's line-up with the > series the follows Buffy. > > Can anyone tell me how cool or not was "Dirty Girls" and basically what > happened? Feel free to toss in spoilers because the only way I'll get to see > that episode is in reruns. > > Thanks Have you though about downloading it from the net? All kinds of places and methods to get episodes, someone can point the way. S P O I L E R S P A C E Andrew schooling the potentials about Faith was worth the price of admission. Faith pummeling the vulcanologist (in his starfleet uniform!) was hilarious. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-04-16 13:27:01+00:00 - How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - (kage1065@aol.com)

I missed Buffy last night because my local affiliate decided to show the RedSox game instead. When the game ended, they resumed the night's line-up with the series the follows Buffy. Can anyone tell me how cool or not was "Dirty Girls" and basically what happened? Feel free to toss in spoilers because the only way I'll get to see that episode is in reruns. Thanks

2003-04-16 13:27:01+00:00 - How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - (kage1065@aol.com)

I missed Buffy last night because my local affiliate decided to show the RedSox game instead. When the game ended, they resumed the night's line-up with the series the follows Buffy. Can anyone tell me how cool or not was "Dirty Girls" and basically what happened? Feel free to toss in spoilers because the only way I'll get to see that episode is in reruns. Thanks

2003-04-16 16:48:58+00:00 - Re: How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - (mario1090@aol.com)

maybe you should have waited till 11 when upn38 showed the episode

2003-04-16 18:23:08+02:00 - Re: How cool or not was "Dirty Girls?" - (Wouter Valentijn <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl>)

"Ken Ream" <kream@zbzoom.net> schreef in bericht news:3e9d5fe5$1_4@corp.newsgroups.com... > > "Kage1065" <kage1065@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20030416092701.18877.00000009@mb-m14.aol.com... > > I missed Buffy last night because my local affiliate decided to show the > RedSox > > game instead. When the game ended, they resumed the night's line-up with > the > > series the follows Buffy. > > > > Can anyone tell me how cool or not was "Dirty Girls" and basically what > > happened? Feel free to toss in spoilers because the only way I'll get to > see > > that episode is in reruns. > > > > Thanks > > Have you though about downloading it from the net? > All kinds of places and methods to get episodes, someone > can point the way. > > > S > P > O > I > L > E > R > > > > > S > P > A > C > E > > Andrew schooling the potentials about Faith was worth the price > of admission. Faith pummeling the vulcanologist (in his starfleet > uniform!) was hilarious. Was there a convention nearby? > > > > > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- > http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! > -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =----- -- Wouter Valentijn www.ZeppoDunsel.nl Delete NOT in e-mail address