FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-13 15:26:42-08:00 - The Reverend Dharma Roadkill sees Faith (and Buffy) - (doug.hendricks@tnzi.com)

Recently I took my family to see some good clean family fun down here in Wellington, New Zealand. A drag queen named Polyfilla (which is also a wonderful home-fixing product similar to the American "Spackle") was singing and dancing in the city's Botanical Garden soundshell with the Glamettes, who appeared to be two actual women. All three of them put on a great show, involving many many wigs, but about mid-way through the Glamettes did a number with no wigs, just their natural hair. It was then that I realised that they were in fact Buffy and Faith. There could be no mistake. The blonde one (hair in ponytail) was petite, and danced with precision. The brunette bore a striking resemblance to actress Eliza Dushku, just as Faith does. She was only a few inches taller than Buffy (which is correct), was built somewhat broader and curvier then the Buffster, and danced with noticeably wilder abandon. Why the slayers were in Wellington with a famous drag queen is anybody's guess. Maybe Lorne from "Angel" isn't the only good demon who loves the stage. My personal theory was that the glowing lights enveloping the duck pond creek (less than two minutes walk from the stage) that night were not just glow-worms, but some magical presence that required the attention of the Chosen Ones. Or maybe I really do need glasses. The Reverend Dharma Roadkill P.S. Even most people who live here don't know that Wellington has a large glow-worm colony. Maybe that's due to a forget-field that somehow doesn't affect me.

2003-03-04 05:51:03+00:00 - Re: The Reverend Dharma Roadkill sees Faith (and Buffy) - (doctor@localhost.iwaynet.net)

In article <fb91dbec.0302131526.2bbdbcee@posting.google.com>, the_rev_dharma_roadkill <doug.hendricks@tnzi.com> wrote: >Recently I took my family to see some good clean family fun down here >in Wellington, New Zealand. A drag queen named Polyfilla (which is >also a wonderful home-fixing product similar to the American >"Spackle") was singing and dancing in the city's Botanical Garden >soundshell with the Glamettes, who appeared to be two actual women. > >All three of them put on a great show, involving many many wigs, but >about mid-way through the Glamettes did a number with no wigs, just >their natural hair. It was then that I realised that they were in >fact Buffy and Faith. > >There could be no mistake. The blonde one (hair in ponytail) was >petite, and danced with precision. The brunette bore a striking >resemblance to actress Eliza Dushku, just as Faith does. She was only >a few inches taller than Buffy (which is correct), was built somewhat >broader and curvier then the Buffster, and danced with noticeably >wilder abandon. While I just ADORE Eliza/Faith, I don't know if I would describe her as "curvy". As least not from the front. She seems to have no hips unless she's naked. (well...in a bikini; about the same thing, really) You can really see what I mean in "Bring It On". Looks at her when she first walks into the movie in a very gratuitous ass-shot. Then later on you can almost see her entire body. (of course this also all applies to Tsianina Joelson) >Why the slayers were in Wellington with a famous drag queen is >anybody's guess. Maybe Lorne from "Angel" isn't the only good demon >who loves the stage. > >My personal theory was that the glowing lights enveloping the duck >pond creek (less than two minutes walk from the stage) that night were >not just glow-worms, but some magical presence that required the >attention of the Chosen Ones. > >Or maybe I really do need glasses. Maybe it was the LSD you dropped beforehand. I should try some and see if I can hallucinate Faith! >The Reverend Dharma Roadkill >P.S. Even most people who live here don't know that Wellington has a >large glow-worm colony. Maybe that's due to a forget-field that >somehow doesn't affect me. Also known as a S.E.P. (Somebody's Else's Problem) field. -- The Doctor

2003-03-04 07:51:08-05:00 - Re: The Reverend Dharma Roadkill sees Faith (and Buffy) - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 05:51:03 +0000 (UTC), doctor@localhost.iwaynet.net (The Doctor) wrote: >While I just ADORE Eliza/Faith, I don't know if I would describe her as >"curvy". As least not from the front. She seems to have no hips unless >she's naked. If you've seen her naked, YOU need to SHARE. = ) She's curvy enough. She ain't Katie Heigl (but then, who else is Katie Heigl?), but she's got some curviness to her. You're right, no hips, and she's not pinch-waisted like some girls tend to be, but that gives her a powerful kind of look that makes her convincing as Faith. She still has ample bosom and a wicked cute bottom.

2003-03-04 13:21:17-08:00 - Re: The Reverend Dharma Roadkill sees Faith (and Buffy) - (doug.hendricks@tnzi.com)

doctor@localhost.iwaynet.net (The Doctor) wrote in message news:<b41es6$ofm$1@news.iwaynet.net>... > In article <fb91dbec.0302131526.2bbdbcee@posting.google.com>, > the_rev_dharma_roadkill <doug.hendricks@tnzi.com> wrote: > >Recently I took my family to see some good clean family fun down here > >in Wellington, New Zealand. A drag queen named Polyfilla (which is > >also a wonderful home-fixing product similar to the American > >"Spackle") was singing and dancing in the city's Botanical Garden > >soundshell with the Glamettes, who appeared to be two actual women. > > > >All three of them put on a great show, involving many many wigs, but > >about mid-way through the Glamettes did a number with no wigs, just > >their natural hair. It was then that I realised that they were in > >fact Buffy and Faith. > > > >There could be no mistake. The blonde one (hair in ponytail) was > >petite, and danced with precision. The brunette bore a striking > >resemblance to actress Eliza Dushku, just as Faith does. She was only > >a few inches taller than Buffy (which is correct), was built somewhat > >broader and curvier then the Buffster, and danced with noticeably > >wilder abandon. > > While I just ADORE Eliza/Faith, I don't know if I would describe her as > "curvy". As least not from the front. She seems to have no hips unless > she's naked. > (well...in a bikini; about the same thing, really) > You can really see what I mean in "Bring It On". Looks at her when she first > walks into the movie in a very gratuitous ass-shot. Then later on you can > almost see her entire body. > (of course this also all applies to Tsianina Joelson) I said "curvier", not "curvy". Think about it. In spite of my total obsession with the fictional (I keep telling myself) character of Faith, she isn't my ideal of female beauty. I like bigger hips and butt. Think "a little bit black" and you're on the right track. Me and Sir Mix-a-lot, we bros. No, it's Faith's "I want to be good, but my nature is bad" (or is it the other way around?) dilemma that interests me. She's mucho conflictado. That and the dark eyes (sigh). And I don't dislike Buffy. I like Faith and Buffy together. They need to drop the denial and embrace. > > >Why the slayers were in Wellington with a famous drag queen is > >anybody's guess. Maybe Lorne from "Angel" isn't the only good demon > >who loves the stage. > > > >My personal theory was that the glowing lights enveloping the duck > >pond creek (less than two minutes walk from the stage) that night were > >not just glow-worms, but some magical presence that required the > >attention of the Chosen Ones. > > > >Or maybe I really do need glasses. > > Maybe it was the LSD you dropped beforehand. > I should try some and see if I can hallucinate Faith! I need no chemical aids to see things in a different light. I was born weird. At least one of my children shares my curse, I can tell already. I feel a great affinity nowadays to Wonko The Sane, from the Hitcherhiker's Guide series. We share defeat terror with war. Did you know that the news agencies won't show many of the images captured by photojournalists, because too many viewers would lose their breakfast? Nevermind, sorry, I didn't mean to start a rant here. I'm just a little sad. When the Tao is in the universe, the sage is at one with ten thousand things. When the Tao is not in the universe, the sage merely bides his time. Actually, the sage hides in his basement until the planes are no longer overhead. > > >The Reverend Dharma Roadkill > >P.S. Even most people who live here don't know that Wellington has a > >large glow-worm colony. Maybe that's due to a forget-field that > >somehow doesn't affect me. > > Also known as a S.E.P. (Somebody's Else's Problem) field. Cheers, The Reverend Dharma Roadkill