FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-08 22:03:43-05:00 - slayer in waiting and willow - ("Angela St.Aubin" <bodah@sympatico.ca>)

does the slayer in waiting who slept in willows bed have a crush on willow? there was some definate flirting from her side. is she the same actress from the show "live through this"?

2003-01-09 12:24:56+08:00 - Re: slayer in waiting and willow - (Krissy <krissy@hotmail.com>)

"Angela St.Aubin" <bodah@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GF5T9.3768$IC6.244995@news20.bellglobal.com... > does the slayer in waiting who slept in willows bed have a crush on willow? > there was some definate flirting from her side. > is she the same actress from the show "live through this"? > > > The actor who plays Kennedy is Iyari Limon http://us.imdb.com/Name?Limon,+Iyari and from IMDB it doesn't look she was on that show...

2003-01-09 17:17:04+00:00 - Re: slayer in waiting and willow - (napier <somebody@somewhere.com>)

2003-01-09 23:42:23-06:00 - Re: slayer in waiting and willow - ("Stimpson J. Cat" <house@next.tuesday>)

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:17:04 GMT, "napier" <somebody@somewhere.com> wrote: > >I don't think there was any flirting going on. It was all innocent on her >part. Seems to me people are reading too much into Willow-Kennedy >interactions. > Perhaps. Willow was pretty bewildered about it though, both of these last two episodes. Stimpson

2003-01-09 23:42:23-06:00 - Re: slayer in waiting and willow - ("Stimpson J. Cat" <house@next.tuesday>)

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:17:04 GMT, "napier" <somebody@somewhere.com> wrote: > >I don't think there was any flirting going on. It was all innocent on her >part. Seems to me people are reading too much into Willow-Kennedy >interactions. > Perhaps. Willow was pretty bewildered about it though, both of these last two episodes. Stimpson

2003-01-11 00:51:34+00:00 - Re: slayer in waiting and willow - ("Stimpson J. Cat" <house@next.tuesday>)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:51:50 -0500, "Rowan Hawthorn" <rowan_hawthorn_at_hotmail_dot_com> wrote: > >I can see why - everything Kennedy said could be taken a couple of different >ways. Willow has to be wondering, "Did I hear that right?" Still doesn't >mean - until it's on the screen - that there's anything behind it. I don't >mind spoilers, I read'em all the time, but if the spoiler hasn't aired yet, >then it's not really any different from fan speculation. Agreed. Thats one reason why I don't quite get all the people who are peeved about the Willow/Kennedy relationship. Although Kennedy seems like she MIGHT very well be interested in Willow in a romantic way, it hasn't happened yet. You are right, at this point it's just speculation. We don't even know that Kennedy's gay (or whatever). btw - I would have no objections to Wennedy (or Killow, if you prefer). Regards, Stimpson