FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-03 04:16:08-05:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Panokko <Panokko@no.spam.yahoo.com>)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com: > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in > full black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) > and addressed him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan MY problem with season 7 is that Spike has not yet gotten down on his knees before Xander and adressed him as the mighty Zeppo of Sunnydale. :) Mark -- "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

2003-02-03 04:16:08-05:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Panokko <Panokko@no.spam.yahoo.com>)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com: > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in > full black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) > and addressed him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan MY problem with season 7 is that Spike has not yet gotten down on his knees before Xander and adressed him as the mighty Zeppo of Sunnydale. :) Mark -- "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

2003-02-03 06:18:27+00:00 - Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. Rose Genius "Buffy" fan

2003-02-03 06:18:27+00:00 - Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. Rose Genius "Buffy" fan

2003-02-03 06:22:19-08:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Rose wrote: > > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan You're missing the point. Xander is this season's Big Bad. His insidious plot is to bore everyone to death. "The First" is just misdirection because Xander is "The Last".

2003-02-03 09:19:47-05:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > How dare they defy you? ME has a lot of nerve. Maybe we'll get a dream sequence. It convinced some C/A and B/S shippers that Angel loves Cordelia now, and not Buffy so, if it's done well, a good dream sequence might suffice to convince you that Xander is paying homage to Spike. Of course, after which, Spike will lose his soul. > -- Shannon If loving Buffy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

2003-02-03 11:01:15+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Mikeith <on@berr.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan I must say, I do not miss the Rose that took this too seriously. This new Rose is a pleasure to read! :)

2003-02-03 11:40:32-08:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (himiko@animail.net)

"DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<adCcneg4FIRj56OjXTWc2Q@comcast.com>... > "Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message > news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and > addressed > > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > How dare they defy you? ME has a lot of nerve. Maybe we'll get a dream > sequence. It convinced some C/A and B/S shippers that Angel loves Cordelia > now, and not Buffy so, if it's done well, a good dream sequence might > suffice to convince you that Xander is paying homage to Spike. Of course, > after which, Spike will lose his soul. This, in turn, will lead to another, crappier musical in which Spike and Lurky will sing their duet: "You say de-chipping and I say re-souling," after which Spike will pound Buffy into bits while singing his signature ballad: "Giving you what you deserve." himiko

2003-02-03 13:32:38+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Panokko" <Panokko@no.spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns93176B7F4100BPanokkoyahoocom@66.150.105.55... > fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in > news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com: > > > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in > > full black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) > > and addressed him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > > > Rose > > Genius "Buffy" fan > > MY problem with season 7 is that Spike has not yet gotten down on his > knees before Xander and adressed him as the mighty Zeppo of Sunnydale. > > :) > > > Mark I'll get started on the petition. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-02-03 13:33:53+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan No. Xander is a slayer, just like Spike bef-er, after him, and they will never turn to the Dark Side, um, again. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-02-03 13:33:53+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan No. Xander is a slayer, just like Spike bef-er, after him, and they will never turn to the Dark Side, um, again. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-02-03 17:32:23+11:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (alphakitten <alphakitten@hotmail.com>)

Rose wrote: > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan I'll get started on the petition! ;) ~Angel

2003-02-03 17:32:23+11:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (alphakitten <alphakitten@hotmail.com>)

Rose wrote: > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan I'll get started on the petition! ;) ~Angel

2003-02-03 21:33:58+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (dominicanindian@aol.com)

my biggest problem with season 7 is xander is alive while tara is dead..... whats wrong with that i hate xanders ass hes so annyoing with his little comments ... ill.....

2003-02-04 00:29:08+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-02-04 00:31:43+00:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-02-04 00:54:32-06:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Zombie Elvis <DELETE-ME-2-REPLY-castillo@enteract.com>)

It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in <20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com>: > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > It ain't gonna happen Rose -- especially now that Xander and Buffy are married. > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > Oh they listen, they're just really, really into that old Chinese proverb that says, "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it." -- I hate my free will. -- Andrew Roberto Castillo castillo@enteract.com http://www.enteract.com/~castillo

2003-02-04 09:44:09-05:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@comcast.net>)

"himiko" <himiko@animail.net> wrote in message news:c7902983.0302031140.75e03f5a@posting.google.com... > "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<adCcneg4FIRj56OjXTWc2Q@comcast.com>... > > "Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message > > news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > > > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > > > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and > > addressed > > > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > > > > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > > > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > > > How dare they defy you? ME has a lot of nerve. Maybe we'll get a dream > > sequence. It convinced some C/A and B/S shippers that Angel loves Cordelia > > now, and not Buffy so, if it's done well, a good dream sequence might > > suffice to convince you that Xander is paying homage to Spike. Of course, > > after which, Spike will lose his soul. > > This, in turn, will lead to another, crappier musical in which Spike > and Lurky will sing their duet: "You say de-chipping and I say > re-souling," after which Spike will pound Buffy into bits while > singing his signature ballad: "Giving you what you deserve." > Well, then if we're going to go that route. After Spike has beaten Buffy, he and Xander will sing a duet "Now we've washed that Slayer right out of our hair." They proceed to the Summer's house and convince Anya, Willow, and Andrew to give up the redemptive struggle and hop on the evil bandwagon. Whereupon the now almost all evil cast breaks into a rousing rendition of "Hopelessly devoted to you" dedicated to FE. We finish up the ep with Dawn, dressed as Miss Kitty Fantasico, on the roof of the Summer's house singing her solo "Memories". So, anyone else wondering why ME hasn't called us to start writing the new spin-off, yet? ;) -- Shannon If loving Buffy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

2003-02-04 10:11:21-08:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (smaug86@yahoo.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com>... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. The biggest problem with season 7 is that it isn't over. Once something is over and done it seems to take on a different life and appears to be a different animal than when it actually was current. It's like the nice things people say about somebody just after they died- "Oh, they were the best," "I'm going to miss them," "He was a fine example of a human being"- even if they were complete assholes. I'm sure 3 or 4 years from now people will look back and proclaim this season as a fine capper on the BtVS series and they were glad they got to watch it unfold. But for some right now it's the Worst. Season. Ever. Smaug69(and if ME doesn't kill Dawn before the end, may they all got to hell and die)

2003-02-04 10:34:00-08:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (himiko@animail.net)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030203193143.29567.00000782@mb-mv.aol.com>... > > > >This, in turn, will lead to another, crappier musical in which Spike > >and Lurky will sing their duet: "You say de-chipping and I say > >re-souling," after which Spike will pound Buffy into bits while > >singing his signature ballad: "Giving you what you deserve." > > > >himiko > > > > OK, I started giggling about six posts back, but when I read this I had to clap > my hand over my mouth... Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed your original post too. At least we keep ourselves amused. himiko

2003-02-04 19:53:10+01:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Wouter Valentijn <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl>)

"DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:AaecnV-xwrClT6KjXTWcrg@comcast.com... > > > "himiko" <himiko@animail.net> wrote in message > news:c7902983.0302031140.75e03f5a@posting.google.com... > > "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@comcast.net> wrote in message > news:<adCcneg4FIRj56OjXTWc2Q@comcast.com>... > > > "Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message > > > news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > > > > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in > full > > > > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and > > > addressed > > > > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. > > > > > > > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that > ME > > > > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > > > > > How dare they defy you? ME has a lot of nerve. Maybe we'll get a dream > > > sequence. It convinced some C/A and B/S shippers that Angel loves > Cordelia > > > now, and not Buffy so, if it's done well, a good dream sequence might > > > suffice to convince you that Xander is paying homage to Spike. Of > course, > > > after which, Spike will lose his soul. > > > > This, in turn, will lead to another, crappier musical in which Spike > > and Lurky will sing their duet: "You say de-chipping and I say > > re-souling," after which Spike will pound Buffy into bits while > > singing his signature ballad: "Giving you what you deserve." > > > Well, then if we're going to go that route. After Spike has beaten Buffy, > he and Xander will sing a duet "Now we've washed that Slayer right out of > our hair." > > They proceed to the Summer's house and convince Anya, Willow, and Andrew to > give up the redemptive struggle and hop on the evil bandwagon. Whereupon > the now almost all evil cast breaks into a rousing rendition of "Hopelessly > devoted to you" dedicated to FE. > > We finish up the ep with Dawn, dressed as Miss Kitty Fantasico, on the roof > of the Summer's house singing her solo "Memories". > > So, anyone else wondering why ME hasn't called us to start writing the new > spin-off, yet? ;) > ROTFLMAO!!!! > -- > Shannon > If loving Buffy is wrong, I don't want to be right. -- Wouter Valentijn www.ZeppoDunsel.nl Delete NOT in e-mail address > > >

2003-02-04 19:55:35+01:00 - Re: Biggest Problem With S7 Is: - (Wouter Valentijn <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> schreef in bericht news:20030203011827.05380.00000557@mb-mp.aol.com... > To date, Xander has not yet gotten down on his knees before Spike (in full > black-coated glory, and no, it doesn't have to be Nikki's coat) and addressed > him as Dread Lord of Sunnydale. After which Xander jumps up and drives a stake straight through Spike's heart! > > I demanded this at the beginning of S7 and I am starting to fear that ME > doesn't listen to me I mean the fans. > > > Rose > Genius "Buffy" fan -- Wouter Valentijn www.ZeppoDunsel.nl Delete NOT in e-mail address