FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-10 01:49:50-05:00 - Re: My prediction for the season. - (Eeyore48 <eeyore48@baerana.com>)

Jeff Plas wrote: > Spoilers > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > . > Ok, I might be way off base here, and if someone knows a reason why this > can't be right, I want to know. But I think that that eye oracle thing from > Showtime wasn't talking about Buffy when it said that the slayer caused the > imbalance. I think it meant Faith, which could be indicating her turning > evil. If I'm right, it would set up a great season finale of Buffy vs. > Faith. I mean, she's already beaten Vamps, Super Vamps, Uber Vamps, Demons, > Witches, Computer Geeks, and Gods. What can they do to top all that? A > slayer showdown! There is nothing to say you CAN'T be right. I highly doubt it, though. Faith is basically good now. Buffy won't fight her. It might be that Faith caused the imbalance (again, I doubt it because Faith hasn't done anything that unusual) but most likely it wasn't through "turning evil" - it's been implied that other slayers have "turned evil" or at least done bad things - Giles or Westly or whoever have mentioned that the COW has had to discipline slayers in the past.

[...]

2003-01-10 06:34:40+00:00 - My prediction for the season. - (Jeff Plas <jnhpNO@SPAMsbcglobal.net>)

Spoilers . . . . . . . . Ok, I might be way off base here, and if someone knows a reason why this can't be right, I want to know. But I think that that eye oracle thing from Showtime wasn't talking about Buffy when it said that the slayer caused the imbalance. I think it meant Faith, which could be indicating her turning evil. If I'm right, it would set up a great season finale of Buffy vs. Faith. I mean, she's already beaten Vamps, Super Vamps, Uber Vamps, Demons, Witches, Computer Geeks, and Gods. What can they do to top all that? A slayer showdown! Jeff

2003-01-10 06:57:35-05:00 - Re: My prediction for the season. - (Dwayne <dwayne.gibson@sympatico.ca>)

When the FE first showed in season 3 Faith hadn't turned evil yet. When Buffy died and was brought back to life in the first season it created 2 slayers...therefore throwing the balance of good vs. evil off. Also with 2 slayers it could have weakened the slayer power with it being divided between 2 people. Just my thoughts Christian McNeill <red@underground.com.au> wrote in message news:3e1eaeed$1@news.brisbane.pipenetworks.com... > "Eeyore48" <eeyore48@baerana.com> wrote in message > news:3E1E6D0E.1080306@baerana.com... > > Jeff Plas wrote: > > > Spoilers > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > . > > > Ok, I might be way off base here, and if someone knows a reason why this > > > can't be right, I want to know. But I think that that eye oracle thing > from > > > Showtime wasn't talking about Buffy when it said that the slayer caused > the > > > imbalance. I think it meant Faith, which could be indicating her > turning > > > evil. If I'm right, it would set up a great season finale of Buffy vs. > > > Faith. I mean, she's already beaten Vamps, Super Vamps, Uber Vamps, > Demons, > > > Witches, Computer Geeks, and Gods. What can they do to top all that? A > > > slayer showdown! > > > > There is nothing to say you CAN'T be right. I highly doubt it, though. > > Faith is basically good now. Buffy won't fight her. It might be that > > Faith caused the imbalance (again, I doubt it because Faith hasn't done > > anything that unusual) but most likely it wasn't through "turning evil" > > - it's been implied that other slayers have "turned evil" or at least > > done bad things - Giles or Westly or whoever have mentioned that the COW > > has had to discipline slayers in the past. > > I think i'm seeing misdirection every where.. but I think that it was when > buffy died the first time that left the opening for the FE. > > -- > ---------------------------------------- > Christian McNeill > > red@underground.com.au > > "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set him on fire and he's > warm for the rest of his life." - Solid Jackson, "Jingo" by Terry Pratchett > >

2003-01-10 21:23:16+10:00 - Re: My prediction for the season. - (Christian McNeill <red@underground.com.au>)