FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-12 10:14:04-08:00 - Minor adjustment to 'Showtime' - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

As a Willow fan, I want more scenes where she suddenly goes evil and powerful, like in 'Selfless.' So I wish there was a hint of this in 'Showtime', when she's struggling to do the barrier spell, eyes still normal and looking anxious: ANDREW Shields up... Deflector shields up! ANGLE: the back of Willow's head from Andrew's POV. She turns around. Her eyes are black. WILLOW SHUT UP. She remains facing Andrew with a look of calm rage. She throws her arm out behind her at the front door. The barrier flies out effortlessly from her hand. Andrew is amazed. ANDREW The force is strong in this one. Trouble is, it would have been a distraction in this episode. It was pretty cool that she was only *acting* worried and let the barrier fail deliberately. I hope there's some more Willow-centric stuff on the way now the Jurassic Vamp is a fossil again.

2003-01-13 00:16:52+00:00 - Re: Minor adjustment to 'Showtime' - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Wally Rosenberg" <wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a6dd0bff.0301121014.fe1b42c@posting.google.com... > As a Willow fan, I want more scenes where she suddenly goes evil and > powerful, like in 'Selfless.' > > So I wish there was a hint of this in 'Showtime', when she's > struggling to do the barrier spell, eyes still normal and looking > anxious: > > > ANDREW > Shields up... Deflector shields up! > > ANGLE: the back of Willow's head from Andrew's POV. She turns around. > Her eyes are black. > > WILLOW > SHUT UP. > > She remains facing Andrew with a look of calm rage. She throws her arm > out behind her at the front door. The barrier flies out effortlessly > from her hand. > > Andrew is amazed. > > ANDREW > The force is strong in this one. > > > Trouble is, it would have been a distraction in this episode. It was > pretty cool that she was only *acting* worried and let the barrier > fail deliberately. > > I hope there's some more Willow-centric stuff on the way now the > Jurassic Vamp is a fossil again. Willow: SHUT YOUR WHIMPERING MOUTH! (Shaking in rage but facing away from Andrew but we see part of her face, and that her eye's dilated) Andrew: (Whispering) The force is strong in this one. In flashback we see her whole face and that's she was stifling a laugh and shaking with laughter. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-01-13 04:59:19-08:00 - Re: Minor adjustment to 'Showtime' - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

"Ken" <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:<UznU9.7327$qU5.5652599@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com>... > "Wally Rosenberg" <wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:a6dd0bff.0301121014.fe1b42c@posting.google.com... > > As a Willow fan, I want more scenes where she suddenly goes evil and > > powerful, like in 'Selfless.' > > > > So I wish there was a hint of this in 'Showtime', when she's > > struggling to do the barrier spell, eyes still normal and looking > > anxious: > > > > > > ANDREW > > Shields up... Deflector shields up! > > > > ANGLE: the back of Willow's head from Andrew's POV. She turns around. > > Her eyes are black. > > > > WILLOW > > SHUT UP. > > > > She remains facing Andrew with a look of calm rage. She throws her arm > > out behind her at the front door. The barrier flies out effortlessly > > from her hand. > > > > Andrew is amazed. > > > > ANDREW > > The force is strong in this one. > > > > > > Trouble is, it would have been a distraction in this episode. It was > > pretty cool that she was only *acting* worried and let the barrier > > fail deliberately. > > > > I hope there's some more Willow-centric stuff on the way now the > > Jurassic Vamp is a fossil again. > > Willow: SHUT YOUR WHIMPERING MOUTH! (Shaking in rage but facing away from > Andrew but we see part of her face, and that her eye's dilated) > > Andrew: (Whispering) The force is strong in this one. > > In flashback we see her whole face and that's she was stifling a laugh and > shaking with laughter. > > -- Ken from Chicago No! Willow is a Very Powerful Wicca(TM) and this is a serious subject! No joking please.