FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-20 10:10:07-08:00 - Kurt Angle defeated Benoit. Next, every single vampire, slayer except Vampire Willow - (corporal@beer.com)

GAYDO, I saw Chris Benoit's defeat against superhero Kurt Angle. He submitted. He did not submit like you used to submit to Harold Ballard, you sick freak. Kurt Angle could take Buffy, the transmogrified Mayor, the REAL KILLERS all down at any given time, and that is TRUE. its true If Kurt Angle were to sign as the Jays closer, it would be back to back World Series for the Jays.

2003-01-20 10:10:07-08:00 - Kurt Angle defeated Benoit. Next, every single vampire, slayer except Vampire Willow - (corporal@beer.com)

GAYDO, I saw Chris Benoit's defeat against superhero Kurt Angle. He submitted. He did not submit like you used to submit to Harold Ballard, you sick freak. Kurt Angle could take Buffy, the transmogrified Mayor, the REAL KILLERS all down at any given time, and that is TRUE. its true If Kurt Angle were to sign as the Jays closer, it would be back to back World Series for the Jays.

2003-01-20 18:17:50+00:00 - Re: Kurt Angle defeated Benoit. Next, every single vampire, slayer except Vampire Willow - (Kathryn <kathrynahunter@btinternet.com>)

*points & laughs at the troll*

2003-01-20 19:55:39+00:00 - Re: Kurt Angle defeated Benoit. Next, every single vampire, slayer except Vampire Willow - (JustMe <whome@nospam.com>)

"Corporal Canader" <corporal@beer.com> wrote in message news:8d17260b.0301201010.75896ac6@posting.google.com... > GAYDO, I saw Chris Benoit's defeat against superhero Kurt Angle. > > > He submitted. > > > He did not submit like you used to submit to Harold Ballard, you sick > freak. > > > Kurt Angle could take Buffy, the transmogrified Mayor, the REAL > KILLERS all down at any given time, and that is TRUE. > > > its true > I didn't realize there was going to be a Buffy/WWE crossover. hmm.. maybe they'll write that the steroids the WWE "stars" take is really the supersoldier serum from the Initiative. :-)