FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-30 00:15:57-04:00 - favourite buffy - (Micheal Wilson <oneplusone@equalz.two>)

Up here in Canada, the Space Channel (do you have that in the US?) is going to show a ten episode Buffy-athon on the May two-four weekend. You can go online and vote for your favourite episode, If you don't get the Space Channel you could help me by voting for season 6, Once More With Feeling. Mike -- http://michealwilson.blogspot.com/

2003-04-30 03:15:03-04:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (DJensen <knom@oaterak.moc>)

Steven Blue wrote: > > An URL would be nice for starters. > http://www.spacecast.com -- D Jensen address has been reversed to avoid spam

2003-04-30 04:58:55+00:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (Steven Blue <steven_blue@yahoo.com>)

"Micheal Wilson" <oneplusone@equalz.two> wrote in message news:GdIra.4262$Jy3.506112@news20.bellglobal.com... > Up here in Canada, the Space Channel (do you have that in the US?) is going > to show a ten episode Buffy-athon on the May two-four weekend. > > You can go online and vote for your favourite episode, If you don't get the > Space Channel you could help me by voting for season 6, Once More With > Feeling. An URL would be nice for starters.

2003-04-30 08:10:15+00:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (Jay <Justinee@home.com>)

2003-05-10 19:21:47-04:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (DM <danmar@igs.net>)

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:15:57 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" <oneplusone@equalz.two> wrote: >Up here in Canada, the Space Channel (do you have that in the US?) is going >to show a ten episode Buffy-athon on the May two-four weekend. Uh, it's on the 19th - Victoria Day. Dan -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-05-11 14:37:51-04:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (DJensen <knom@oaterak.moc>)

DM wrote: > On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:15:57 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" > <oneplusone@equalz.two> wrote: >>Up here in Canada, the Space Channel (do you have that in the US?) is going >>to show a ten episode Buffy-athon on the May two-four weekend. > > Uh, it's on the 19th - Victoria Day. Yes, and it's called May Two-Four, regardless of the date. -- D Jensen address has been reversed to avoid spam

2003-05-11 15:53:36-04:00 - Re: favourite buffy - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <3EBE987F.90506@oaterak.moc>, DJensen <knom@oaterak.moc> wrote: > DM wrote: > > On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:15:57 -0400, "Micheal Wilson" > > <oneplusone@equalz.two> wrote: > >>Up here in Canada, the Space Channel (do you have that in the US?) is going > >>to show a ten episode Buffy-athon on the May two-four weekend. > > > > Uh, it's on the 19th - Victoria Day. > > Yes, and it's called May Two-Four, regardless of the date. Like George Washington, they juggle Queen Victoria's birthday to make a long weekend. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati