FLM films - My Webpage

2002-12-19 08:29:57-08:00 - Re: Giles a trap. - (jonedwards31@hotmail.com)

T'h'a'd'd'e'u's L O'l'c'z'y'k <o,l,c,z,y,k@interaccess.com> wrote in message news:<q8230vs85sm09479mstbvtldmq51gmfs13@4ax.com>... > I actually think that Giles is alive, but I was wondering if the > following might not be true. > > Giles is dead and the FE is imitating him. > The slayerettes are also dead and being mimiked by the FE. > > Why? > Because FE wants to use the Scoobies to ferret out the remaining > slayerettes. I thought about the possibility that at least one of the Slayerettes might also be a FE fake- I'm pretty sure that I saw some of the Slayerettes handling solid objects, so they can't all be fake- however when Buffy first finds Giles standing in the doorway and moves to hug him, one of the Slayeretts suddenly pops around the corner and cuts her off- don't remember which one tho.

2002-12-19 09:35:26+00:00 - Giles a trap. - (T'h'a'd'd'e'u's L O'l'c'z'y'k <o>, l, c, z, y, k@interaccess.com)

I actually think that Giles is alive, but I was wondering if the following might not be true. Giles is dead and the FE is imitating him. The slayerettes are also dead and being mimiked by the FE. Why? Because FE wants to use the Scoobies to ferret out the remaining slayerettes.

2002-12-19 09:35:26+00:00 - Giles a trap. - (T'h'a'd'd'e'u's L O'l'c'z'y'k <o>, l, c, z, y, k@interaccess.com)

I actually think that Giles is alive, but I was wondering if the following might not be true. Giles is dead and the FE is imitating him. The slayerettes are also dead and being mimiked by the FE. Why? Because FE wants to use the Scoobies to ferret out the remaining slayerettes.

2002-12-19 13:09:21-05:00 - Re: Giles a trap. - (W Gemini <wgeminiNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

HeKS wrote: > Can't be . . . we very specifically see all three of the SIT's holding > weapons at one point which they pick up out of Buffy's weapon chest. > > Giles is the only unknown in THAT category it would seem > > HeKS > > "T'h'a'd'd'e'u's L O'l'c'z'y'k" <o,l,c,z,y,k@interaccess.com> wrote in > message news:q8230vs85sm09479mstbvtldmq51gmfs13@4ax.com... > >>I actually think that Giles is alive, but I was wondering if the >>following might not be true. >> >>Giles is dead and the FE is imitating him. >>The slayerettes are also dead and being mimiked by the FE. >> >>Why? >>Because FE wants to use the Scoobies to ferret out the remaining >>slayerettes. >> >> > > > Well, if they can make you see things that don't really exists, they may as well let you think they were holding the weapons although the weapons were really on the ground. If it's telepathic, it's not that difficult. Maybe Buffy is really in a mental hospital and she just think she is fighting evil. If it's holographic, you will have the problem of feeling and touching, but seems star trek solved that too (Don't ask me how).

2002-12-19 15:28:07+00:00 - Re: Giles a trap. - (HeKS <heks_@hotmail.com>)