FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-29 18:39:12-08:00 - Buffy's shirts - (barnett@shentel.net)

She needs to stop wearing those light colored kinda froofy looking shirts like she was wearing in the first scene of last night's episode. She still looks good in darker colors, though. JLB

2003-01-30 07:41:32-08:00 - Re: Buffy's shirts - (salmoneous@aol.com)

2003-01-30 09:18:07+00:00 - Re: Buffy's shirts - (bumgirl <don'tspam@itscruel.com>)

"JLB" <barnett@shentel.net> wrote in message news:c7b2ff96.0301291839.9fc0a89@posting.google.com... > She needs to stop wearing those light colored kinda froofy looking > shirts like she was wearing in the first scene of last night's > episode. She still looks good in darker colors, though. > > JLB I totally agree! I think wardrobe was told to make her clothes lighter in contrast to S6- she wore all black with red for most of the dark period. It just doesn't look very good, she's too pale to wear all ivory all the time. I should know... I'm the whitest girl in the world, literally (okay maybe, there's an albino or 2 who beats me...), and I look like crap in ivory. Give her some colour ME!!!!